Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Alt-right

Message 91 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

You need to convince those who identify as alt-right, including the guy that coined the name, that it doesn't mean "I want my identity and hate everyone who's identity isn't the same as mine" because that is what they seem to think it means.

Did you see anything about "and hate" in the suggested flics? If not, where did it come from. 

Additional thought, "that is what they seem to think it means" - how do you know that? In reality it is the fans of the fascist brownshirts (antifa) that seem to hold that position about the alt-right. 

Suggest you actually look at the speeches of those who embody the alt-right.

Will you ever be able to have an adult discussion without the name-calling?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

I watched those youtube videos...

It's a crying shame...

If Reagan hadn't cut mental health funding so severely - the probability is that today - those poor unfortunate souls wouldn't be suffering from those strange, perverted, and twisted delusional beliefs...

Any thoughts on the topic?? 

I posted my thoughts on the subject matter of the videos you posted links to.

Those links to youtube videos WERE "on topic"-  weren't they?

I have posted my profound concern for the long term emotional stability of the poor delusional unfortunates in the so-called "alt-right" movement...

alt-right?   It's obviously nothing but a bogus series of bigoted, prejudiced, racist rationalizations for unconstitutional attempts to violate portions of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment - a series of actions the majority of American Citizens do not believe is at all moral, ethical, or constitutionally lawful...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 100

Actually, Richad Spencer coined the term Alt-Right. That seems fitting that the former head of the KKK would do so. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 100

@Snoopy48 wrote:

You need to convince those who identify as alt-right, including the guy that coined the name, that it doesn't mean "I want my identity and hate everyone who's identity isn't the same as mine" because that is what they seem to think it means.

Did you see anything about "and hate" in the suggested flics? If not, where did it come from. 

Additional thought, "that is what they seem to think it means" - how do you know that? In reality it is the fans of the fascist brownshirts (antifa) that seem to hold that position about the alt-right. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 100

@alferdpacker wrote:

It's a crying shame...

If Reagan hadn't cut mental health funding so severely - the probability is that today - those poor unfortunate souls wouldn't be suffering from those strange, perverted, and twisted delusional beliefs...

Any thoughts on the topic?? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 100

@NerdyMom wrote:

No, there is nothing positive about racism.   No matter how badly you want to think there is. 

True. Now, do you have any thoughts on the topic?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 100

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 100

It's a crying shame...

If Reagan hadn't cut mental health funding so severely - and subsequent right wing scum pretending to be president hadn't maintained those cuts - the probability is that today - those poor unfortunate souls wouldn't be suffering from those strange, perverted, and twisted delusional beliefs...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 100

No, there is nothing positive about racism.   No matter how badly you want to think there is. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Alt-right

Message 100 of 100

The term alt-right has been bsndies around in a very light weight way. It has pretty much been accepted to mean, "Those people who I disagree with politically". It has also come to have a very negative attribute assigned to it, "It is against......". However, if you dig a little deeper, you will find it is very positive in the sense of "I want my identity" as opposed to that which is often assigned to it - "I hate your identity".

I'm sure that my fellow posters will find other sources that can be thrown into the mix but here a couple in which they define themselves (Hey, who better) and the third one I believe you will find a lot of interesting perspectives from the outside. 

Enjoy and let's talk.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S62_bL7jXDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d95sWBD4Gi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdHJw0veVNY&t=8s

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.