Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Alt-right

Message 1 of 100

Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 100

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

myexper - did you have a question for me??

Yup ..... and as usual, you evaded it!!

Well, if you think so little of your question that you cannot recall it or repeat it, you can hardly expect me to be concerned about it.

If you were "concerned", you would have answered the question when it was first posed to you!, instead of playing this coy game.

And now, you want me to recall all the questions you evaded ..... LUDICROUS!

Now, do you have a question for me or do you want to continue playing this silly game.

The "silly game" is your continued evasion of questions posed to you ..... and your continued questions for which answers were already given!

One option will get you a response the other will get no response. Your choice.

Nope ..... as neither option will render a response as you evade any questions posed to you!

Apparently you really do not have a question that you are interested in. So - ta-ta.

Snoopy and MIseker - what was it about that silly game you liked??

Seeing you trip over your words trying to deny your support for the KKK and neo-Nazis.

Why did you find it necessary to play your silly game again?

But that isn't what you kudoed. You kudoed the silly game of "you didn't answer my question" and then refusing to say what the question was.

I can't see what that has to do with the Nazis or Kluxers. Or did you just have an urge to insult?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, if you think so little of your question that you cannot recall it or repeat it, you can hardly expect me to be concerned about it.

If you were "concerned", you would have answered the question when it was first posed to you!, instead of playing this coy game.

Now, do you have a question for me or do you want to continue playing this silly game.

The "silly game" is your continued evasion of questions posed to you ..... and your continued questions for which answers were already given!

Nope ..... as neither option will render a response as you evade any questions posed to you!

Apparently you really do not have a question that you are interested in. So - ta-ta.

Seeing you trip over your words trying to deny your support for the KKK and neo-Nazis.

Why did you find it necessary to play your silly game again?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 100

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 100

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

that is the point of a "discussion board" is it not?

In "Terms Of Service" - heading number 3 specifically identifies this as a MESSAGE BOARD in multiple places within the #3 section of Terms of Service.

Mistakenly referring to this as a "discussion board" could well be interpteted as a result of a failure to accurately perceive reality.

That's what this message board is for - to post a message pointing out errors.

BTW - nowhere does AARP mandate that the subject matter of a message be discussed...

Is it your point that the phrase, "you are off topic" is inappropriate based on the TOS?? Is that the accurately perceived reality you are referring to??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 100

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  Let go of defending them, it's a lost cause. It could tarnish your fine reputation.

Exactly. There aren't enough weasel words to turn that trash into something acceptable. It must be extremely frustrating to support the alt right while having to pretend otherwise because they're so toxic...........hence all the "let's discuss what alt right really means" when everyone already knows.

You, like some others, simply cannot accept the fact that no one here is defending the Nazis nor the Kluxers. It is impossible to tell if the reason is lack of comprehension or looking for a fight. 

"when everyone already knows" is not  comment suitable for a discussion. In reality, the definition is highly questionable. Consider the fact that some posters included Conservatives in the title. Hence, to some it is "everyone I disagree with" - hardly a valid meaning.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

that is the point of a "discussion board" is it not?

In "Terms Of Service" - heading number 3 specifically identifies this as a MESSAGE BOARD in multiple places within the #3 section of Terms of Service.

Mistakenly referring to this as a "discussion board" could well be interpteted as a result of a failure to accurately perceive reality.

That's what this message board is for - to post a message pointing out errors.

BTW - nowhere does AARP mandate that the subject matter of a message be discussed...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 100

In thinking about my post about the situation in the Noo Yawk of my youth and the "differences" situation today, a thought came to me.

When people willingly express their pride as to their heritage it is a good thing because it is positive - it says nothing negative about anyone else.

But the "differences" that are based on victimhood say nothing positive about the people themselves - it is all negative. And then throw in government actions to emphasis the "differences" and you have not only negativity but dependence on the government for redress.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 100

ChasKy53:  Let go of defending them, it's a lost cause. It could tarnish your fine reputation.

Exactly. There aren't enough weasel words to turn that trash into something acceptable. It must be extremely frustrating to support the alt right while having to pretend otherwise because they're so toxic...........hence all the "let's discuss what alt right really means" when everyone already knows.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors