Re: Alt-right

Message 61 of 100

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Still have no idea as to Spencer's thinking, do you?

Yep - read some of his stuff - he's dead wrong.

Nothing to discuss about that.

O.K. then what has he written that is wrong? 

What about "dead wrong" do you fail to comprehend?

O.K. then, what has he written that is "dead wrong"??

I'm not going to dignify that abomination's irrational maunderings by mentioning any portion - nor for that matter what - IMO - is tacit approval of that racist bleep-bleeper...

No approval, tacit or otherwise, just a friendly discussion on an issue of the day.

One you apparently have no interest in beyond the "Trump sucks" level of sophistication and intelligent discussion.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 100

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'm not going to dignify that abomination's irrational maunderings by mentioning any portion - nor for that matter what - IMO - is tacit approval of that racist bleep-bleeper...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 100

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   O.K. then what has he written that is wrong? 

Some friendly advice: make sure your next PC is equipped with Google. 🙂

Google does not provide interpretations, only sites. As a matter of fact, google led me to the youtube items I posted.

Now, back to the topic. Some of our posters have through ignorance combined everyone to the right of Che Guevara as "alt-right" even our President. That is why I took the trouble to find out just what he meant by alt-right and I can tell you that such mass groupings are inaccurate.

Unfortunately, it takes more than snide remarks and insults to acquire the needed information. And some of our fellow posters simply do not want their minds clouded by information. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

You need to convince those who identify as alt-right, including the guy that coined the name, that it doesn't mean "I want my identity and hate everyone who's identity isn't the same as mine" because that is what they seem to think it means.

Did you see anything about "and hate" in the suggested flics? If not, where did it come from. 

Additional thought, "that is what they seem to think it means" - how do you know that? In reality it is the fans of the fascist brownshirts (antifa) that seem to hold that position about the alt-right. 

Suggest you actually look at the speeches of those who embody the alt-right.

Will you ever be able to have an adult discussion without the name-calling?

By adding the term "those who embody" you are introducing a bias - who gets to decide who "embodies"?

Now, back to the topic - what did you think of the originator's definition and/or the words of the others who commented on the films?

I think that those who are trying to make 'alt-right' into something honorable are delusional.

I have not seen any such postings on these boards have you??

Yes, I have. Including the person who started this thread.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 100
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely defined group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism. White supremacist[1] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism, and did so according to the Associated Press to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[2][3][4] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 US presidential election.[5]
Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic, and white supremacist,[6][7][8] frequently overlapping with Neo-Nazism,[9][10][11] nativism and Islamophobia,[12][13][14][15][16] antifeminism and homophobia,[9][17][18][19] right-wing populism,[20][21] and the neoreactionary movement.[6][22] The concept has further been associated with several groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[12][21][22][23][24]

plenty more at WIKI.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

I watched those youtube videos...

It's a crying shame...

If Reagan hadn't cut mental health funding so severely - the probability is that today - those poor unfortunate souls wouldn't be suffering from those strange, perverted, and twisted delusional beliefs...

Any thoughts on the topic?? 

I posted my thoughts on the subject matter of the videos you posted links to.

Those links to youtube videos WERE "on topic"-  weren't they?

I have posted my profound concern for the long term emotional stability of the poor delusional unfortunates in the so-called "alt-right" movement...

alt-right?   It's obviously nothing but a bogus series of bigoted, prejudiced, racist rationalizations for unconstitutional attempts to violate portions of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment - a series of actions the majority of American Citizens do not believe is at all moral, ethical, or constitutionally lawful...

Any thoughts on the topic - the definition of the term??

Define?

The fact that the Alt-Right embraced Milo Yiannopoulos - and tried to ignore the fact that he was/is a homosexual pedophile - before the fact was thrown in their faces dozens of times daily clearly defines the quality of character of those in the Alt-Right - a group initially founded by a former Ku Klux Klan leader.

Yep - real high quality folks - if pedophile loving racists is your cup of tea...

Got it - it was too much trouble to actually familiarize yourself with the topic.

Nope .... You don't "got it " as his comments clearly expressed great knowledge of "the topic" and your intent to deceive.

So, instead - the usual nasty verbosity.

Wrong again. He identified your attempt to deceive.

"So, instead" - you resort to "the usual nasty" disparaging and coy responses!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Alt-right

Message 67 of 100

One of our forum members spent 7 or 8 days in a row trying to convince everyone that the story he made up about Charlottesville being a free speech issue was true. Are you kidding? The rest of us know when someone is protecting KKK members and Nazis. Thank You.

That same forum member is doing it again, He's using milder, more socially acceptable words to pretend that members of the Alt. Right aren't Nazis or KKK members. We know that story is 100% bogus because they are Nazis or KKK members. 

One person will continue to make up stories to protect the people with whom he apparently identifies, while the rest of us will stand up to Nazis and KKK members with Americans values of decency and tolerance. 

Thank You

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 100

rk9152:   O.K. then what has he written that is wrong? 

Some friendly advice: make sure your next PC is equipped with Google. 🙂

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 100

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote

Any thoughts on the topic - the definition of the term??

Define?

The fact that the Alt-Right embraced Milo Yiannopoulos - and tried to ignore the fact that he was/is a homosexual pedophile - before the fact was thrown in their faces dozens of times daily clearly defines the quality of character of those in the Alt-Right - a group initially founded by a former Ku Klux Klan leader.

Yep - real high quality folks - if pedophile loving racists is your cup of tea...

Got it - it was too much trouble to actually familiarize yourself with the topic. So, instead - the usual nasty verbosity.

I've heard the weasel worded equivocations and euphemisms they prefer...

Alt-Right are cowards who have never had sufficient courage to openly admit to being racists.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors