AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Alt-Right threatens Donald

Message 1 of 11

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk- Trump has surrounded himself with white supremacists and isolationists. (Bannon)  Trump has stripped away,  under Bannon supervision, many rights of Americans;  seems to me that they they both are very Hitlereque, soyou've got that right.

Just waiting to see who will take down who first.   Both will get what they deserve, although probably not as much as they deserve.

Part of the problem in this as in other issues is "definition of terms". For example, to some I am a "racist" because I believe "blue lives matter".

"Isolationists" - there are those who do not see us as the "policeman of the world". Is such a person an "isolationist"? Our President is concerned with our nation first - is that "isolationism"?

It seems some just like to use words like white supremacists, Hitler and Nazi as insults rather than taking a serious look at their meanings and the realities of our world.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

RE: jaters are hoing to hate!   Must be a treat picked up from Bannon and Trump!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Rk- Trump has surrounded himself with white supremacists and isolationists. (Bannon)  Trump has stripped away,  under Bannon supervision, many rights of Americans;  seems to me that they they both are very Hitlereque, soyou've got that right.

Just waiting to see who will take down who first.   Both will get what they deserve, although probably not as much as they deserve.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Wasn't so long ago that posters were comparing Trump to Hitler. As far as I can tell,  nothing has changed.

Let me see if I can follow your logic. Per the title, the alt-right threatens our President so that somehow or other makes him Hitleresque.

Do I have that right?

Haters are going to hate...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@pc6063 wrote:

Wasn't so long ago that posters were comparing Trump to Hitler. As far as I can tell,  nothing has changed.

Let me see if I can follow your logic. Per the title, the alt-right threatens our President so that somehow or other makes him Hitleresque.

Do I have that right?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

As the palace intrigue continues, the Alt-Right is now threatening the Administration that if Donald fires the Shadow President Bannon that they will release all sorts of bad information re:  Donald.

“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode,” Cernovich said on the video. “If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything.”

He went on saying that if the White House goes after Bannon then he’ll drop the “mother of all stories” that will “destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

This has a name:  Blackmail   of more PC:   Intimidation threats by the White Nationalists that are the minions of Brietty website.   

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alt-right-head-threatens-to-release-intel-on-the-personal-lives-of-g...

Which is pretty confusing to those who are not involved in this as just yesterday,  InfoWars was not happy with Donald when he was busy playing bomb baby bomb - aka Global policeman.  

Donald supporters are probably as confused at the EDL guy in UK who got caught in a staredown with a woman yesterday and Yes, he lost  and Yes, the video went viral.  

As yes, rawstory. And yet when an actual film clip (sorry, I'm old fashioned) of Chris Matthews saying the same thing about Hitler and gas as Spicer did  - that couldn't be even considered since it came from the Washington Times. Note - an actual film clip, not an op/ed, not investigative reporting.

It seems that acceptable vs unacceptable is based on whether or not it bashes our President - not a good thing.

I saw a clip of a protest in DC led by that hero of the right Richard Spencer. They were protesting the attack on Syria, because trump said america first. Spencer got run off, punched again, and someone dumped a bag of glitter on his head. yeah it was a film clip. 

I am a political Conservative from the Goldwater mold (I guess that is what you mean by "right") and I have no political "heroes". So, you are going to have to be a bit more specific as to your point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

As the palace intrigue continues, the Alt-Right is now threatening the Administration that if Donald fires the Shadow President Bannon that they will release all sorts of bad information re:  Donald.

“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode,” Cernovich said on the video. “If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything.”

He went on saying that if the White House goes after Bannon then he’ll drop the “mother of all stories” that will “destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

This has a name:  Blackmail   of more PC:   Intimidation threats by the White Nationalists that are the minions of Brietty website.   

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alt-right-head-threatens-to-release-intel-on-the-personal-lives-of-g...

Which is pretty confusing to those who are not involved in this as just yesterday,  InfoWars was not happy with Donald when he was busy playing bomb baby bomb - aka Global policeman.  

Donald supporters are probably as confused at the EDL guy in UK who got caught in a staredown with a woman yesterday and Yes, he lost  and Yes, the video went viral.  

As yes, rawstory. And yet when an actual film clip (sorry, I'm old fashioned) of Chris Matthews saying the same thing about Hitler and gas as Spicer did  - that couldn't be even considered since it came from the Washington Times. Note - an actual film clip, not an op/ed, not investigative reporting.

It seems that acceptable vs unacceptable is based on whether or not it bashes our President - not a good thing.

I saw a clip of a protest in DC led by that hero of the right Richard Spencer. They were protesting the attack on Syria, because trump said america first. Spencer got run off, punched again, and someone dumped a bag of glitter on his head. yeah it was a film clip. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

AFisher--I don't care if Breitbart takes Trump down and then the FBI presses charges, or if the FBI presses charges and Breitbart finishes the job.  i just want him gone before he starts a third world war and does even more damage to our country.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs