Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: All I Have is.....

Message 1 of 10

Don't think that we need to overthink why people support trump. Some may have wanted change or thought they weren't being listened to. But, how many wanted to go back in time when white men ruled where women and minorities had their place, as long as they did not speak up. 
Racism, white supremacy, sexism...take your pick! And how many of those characteristics currently exist today?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@LouD17624 wrote:

Matthew 10:14-15 (KJV)

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Pleased to hear that resonated with you as well, Oceanedge2!  It gave our red neighborhood cause to pause as well....we DO have to live with them, don't we?

We do.  But we're not required to spend time giving our energies to them - any more than necessary before we're out of there.  Bible says so...ha ha.  Sodom and Gomorrha, for some reason, went down in a flames.  With that verdict of judgment, being the brighter side of consequences for an out of touch society....we should probably dance more. 

Thanks Lou for rounding those verses out.  Further, some finger & toe  tapping right now is entirely appropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRZTAmcW7c

I just hope we figure out how we got where we are so that we never get here again. How did our society evolve to a place where a man like tRump could even run for POTUS, let alone actually get elected?  I'm finger tapping ..........

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@LouD17624 wrote:

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Pleased to hear that resonated with you as well, Oceanedge2!  It gave our red neighborhood cause to pause as well....we DO have to live with them, don't we?

We do.  But we're not required to spend time giving our energies to them - any more than necessary before we're out of there.  Bible says so...ha ha.  Sodom and Gomorrha, for some reason, went down in a flames.  With that verdict of judgment, being the brighter side of consequences for an out of touch society....we should probably dance more. 

Thanks Lou for rounding those verses out.  Further, some finger & toe  tapping right now is entirely appropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRZTAmcW7c
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Great post Cent.

But tRump could make up a new fake word to insert besides 'guilty' and his supporters would accept it.

All Bill Maher says ~  About that topic, cannot be denied,

We are in the grip of a Constitutional dust up.  I'm of the opinion the only safe way out is to to leave dt in that dust, asap.  Evidence says - his supporters will follow him there.  It's a win-win.

This am I listened to Cent's video, "Let it go".  Maher's delivery of truth to power has stayed with me the day.  Listening more to his dialogues and am grateful to you Cent for posting them for all of us watch.

In the Bible a verse concludes with the actions of, kicking the dust from your feet to be free to move on along.  (I need to find that entire verse)

dt's aides must have necessary guard duty over his media exposure.  Should he see Maher's routines? -- oh the dust!

Evidence says - Not Safe inside our White House when truth insists it is no friend to dt's brand of power.  Too bad.  The dust is being professionally swept out reguraly now, and even though more keeps blasting its way through, reinforcements and well meaning volunteers keep arriving.  We will get clean and move on.  Evidence says. 

Pleased to hear that resonated with you as well, Oceanedge2!  It gave our red neighborhood cause to pause as well.  Bill Maher get's many of them "worked up" when they claim he's a Liberal, but then he reveals himself to be "politically incorrect" when he complains about Dems as well...it appears closed-minded people can only see what they want to see...."oh, someone attacking Conservatives MUST be a Liberal"....the usual, it is only my way or your way.....nothing in between.  I sure hope the see the light "some day".....we DO have to live with them, don't we?

Image result for centrist thanksgiving dinner cartoon

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Great post Cent.

But tRump could make up a new fake word to insert besides 'guilty' and his supporters would accept it.

We are in the grip of a Constitutional dust up.  I'm of the opinion the only safe way out is to to leave dt in that dust, asap.  Evidence says - his supporters will follow him there.  It's a win-win.

This am I listened to Cent's video, "Let it go".  Maher's delivery of truth to power has stayed with me the day.  Listening more to his dialogues and am grateful to you Cent for posting them for all of us watch.

In the Bible a verse concludes with the actions of, kicking the dust from your feet to be free to move on along.  (I need to find that entire verse)

dt's aides must have necessary guard duty over his media exposure.  Should he see Maher's routines? -- oh the dust!

Evidence says - Not Safe inside our White House when truth insists it is no friend to dt's brand of power.  Too bad.  The dust is being professionally swept out reguraly now, and even though more keeps blasting its way through, reinforcements and well meaning volunteers keep arriving.  We will get clean and move on.  Evidence says.   

Patriotism means to stand by the country.
It does not mean to stand by the president. — Theodore Roosevelt
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Great post Cent.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Sore, just like "covfefe"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Great post Cent.

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Great post Cent.

Isn't `ougily` a word?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Great post Cent.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

All I Have is.....

Message 10 of 10

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors