Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

Message 1 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All Charges Dropped Against Jesse Smollett

Live - Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped

Cha ching.....I hear the law suit cash register...

Right you are, Controlled.  It was reported his attorney has already started the paperwork.

If this individual gets one-cent, it would make this travesty even more despicable. In a sane world, it would not even be considered. In this enviroment-who knows.

It's not over yet, the police union ( I realize there are some on this forum who would believe this is an evil union, whose sole purpose of it's members is to shoot to kill inoncents) is bringing legal resources to help understand  this moronic action of dropping the charges. With the mountain of damning evidence, testimony of the fellow perps, etc.. They also want to understand why the evidence has been ordered sealed along with the connection of one of the perps key lawyers to those way, way up in the previous admin. and that lawyers unusual communications could be key to the dismissal.

Sadly, there are those on this forum who believe our president is guilty...even though two years and millions of dollars can't find even a shred of evidence to support the charge, yet this guy with mountains of evidence and the statements of the Chicago police chief and mayor stating he is guilty as He!!.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mayor-emanuel-blasts-prosecutors-decision-to-drop-charges-again...

I agree with the Mayor, Fly, how about you?

I know I heard the term "white washed"....hmm, this kind of stuff HAS been happening.

IF you are in the right social class then they will just dismiss criminal behavior....ahh yes, the DA does indeed hold a lot of POWER!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 

Noooo.... but if I have to explain it, you'll never get it. 

def. Obtuse person: someone slow on the uptake

On more than one occasion I have heard the argument "you are too stupid to understand". Oddly it usually seems to come from some alcoholic homeless wretch.   

The inability to explain one's position is simply not a reference to the intelligence of one's audience. 

Indeed x2!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mayor-emanuel-blasts-prosecutors-decision-to-drop-charges-again...

I agree with the Mayor, Fly, how about you?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 

On more than one occasion I have heard the argument "you are too stupid to understand". Oddly it usually seems to come from some alcoholic homeless wretch.   

The inability to explain one's position is simply not a reference to the intelligence of one's audience. 

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@Richva wrote:

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Right you are, Controlled.  It was reported his attorney has already started the paperwork.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors