Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
170
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

170 Views
Message 1 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All Charges Dropped Against Jesse Smollett

 

Live - Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped


Cha ching.....I hear the law suit cash register...


Right you are, Controlled.  It was reported his attorney has already started the paperwork.


If this individual gets one-cent, it would make this travesty even more despicable. In a sane world, it would not even be considered. In this enviroment-who knows.

It's not over yet, the police union ( I realize there are some on this forum who would believe this is an evil union, whose sole purpose of it's members is to shoot to kill inoncents) is bringing legal resources to help understand  this moronic action of dropping the charges. With the mountain of damning evidence, testimony of the fellow perps, etc.. They also want to understand why the evidence has been ordered sealed along with the connection of one of the perps key lawyers to those way, way up in the previous admin. and that lawyers unusual communications could be key to the dismissal.

Sadly, there are those on this forum who believe our president is guilty...even though two years and millions of dollars can't find even a shred of evidence to support the charge, yet this guy with mountains of evidence and the statements of the Chicago police chief and mayor stating he is guilty as He!!.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
170
Views
Super Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

185 Views
Message 2 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mayor-emanuel-blasts-prosecutors-decision-to-drop-charges-again...

I agree with the Mayor, Fly, how about you?


I know I heard the term "white washed"....hmm, this kind of stuff HAS been happening.

 

IF you are in the right social class then they will just dismiss criminal behavior....ahh yes, the DA does indeed hold a lot of POWER!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
218
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

218 Views
Message 3 of 14

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 


Noooo.... but if I have to explain it, you'll never get it. 

 

def. Obtuse person: someone slow on the uptake


On more than one occasion I have heard the argument "you are too stupid to understand". Oddly it usually seems to come from some alcoholic homeless wretch.   

 

The inability to explain one's position is simply not a reference to the intelligence of one's audience. 


Indeed x2!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
218
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
221
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

221 Views
Message 4 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mayor-emanuel-blasts-prosecutors-decision-to-drop-charges-again...

I agree with the Mayor, Fly, how about you?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
221
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
222
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

222 Views
Message 5 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 


Noooo.... but if I have to explain it, you'll never get it. 

 

def. Obtuse person: someone slow on the uptake


On more than one occasion I have heard the argument "you are too stupid to understand". Oddly it usually seems to come from some alcoholic homeless wretch.   

 

The inability to explain one's position is simply not a reference to the intelligence of one's audience. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
222
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
236
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

236 Views
Message 6 of 14

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 


Noooo.... but if I have to explain it, you'll never get it. 

 

def. Obtuse person: someone slow on the uptake


"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
236
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
247
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

247 Views
Message 7 of 14

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
247
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
273
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

273 Views
Message 8 of 14
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
273
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
374
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

374 Views
Message 9 of 14

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All Charges Dropped Against Jesse Smollett

 

Live - Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped


Cha ching.....I hear the law suit cash register...


Right you are, Controlled.  It was reported his attorney has already started the paperwork.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
374
Views
Super Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
390
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

390 Views
Message 10 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All Charges Dropped Against Jesse Smollett

 

Live - Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped


Cha ching.....I hear the law suit cash register...

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
390
Views