Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
167
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

167 Views
Message 1 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All Charges Dropped Against Jesse Smollett

 

Live - Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped


Cha ching.....I hear the law suit cash register...


Right you are, Controlled.  It was reported his attorney has already started the paperwork.


If this individual gets one-cent, it would make this travesty even more despicable. In a sane world, it would not even be considered. In this enviroment-who knows.

It's not over yet, the police union ( I realize there are some on this forum who would believe this is an evil union, whose sole purpose of it's members is to shoot to kill inoncents) is bringing legal resources to help understand  this moronic action of dropping the charges. With the mountain of damning evidence, testimony of the fellow perps, etc.. They also want to understand why the evidence has been ordered sealed along with the connection of one of the perps key lawyers to those way, way up in the previous admin. and that lawyers unusual communications could be key to the dismissal.

Sadly, there are those on this forum who believe our president is guilty...even though two years and millions of dollars can't find even a shred of evidence to support the charge, yet this guy with mountains of evidence and the statements of the Chicago police chief and mayor stating he is guilty as He!!.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
167
Views
Super Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
182
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

182 Views
Message 2 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mayor-emanuel-blasts-prosecutors-decision-to-drop-charges-again...

I agree with the Mayor, Fly, how about you?


I know I heard the term "white washed"....hmm, this kind of stuff HAS been happening.

 

IF you are in the right social class then they will just dismiss criminal behavior....ahh yes, the DA does indeed hold a lot of POWER!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
182
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
215
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

215 Views
Message 3 of 14

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 


Noooo.... but if I have to explain it, you'll never get it. 

 

def. Obtuse person: someone slow on the uptake


On more than one occasion I have heard the argument "you are too stupid to understand". Oddly it usually seems to come from some alcoholic homeless wretch.   

 

The inability to explain one's position is simply not a reference to the intelligence of one's audience. 


Indeed x2!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
215
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
218
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

218 Views
Message 4 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mayor-emanuel-blasts-prosecutors-decision-to-drop-charges-again...

I agree with the Mayor, Fly, how about you?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
218
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
219
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

219 Views
Message 5 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 


Noooo.... but if I have to explain it, you'll never get it. 

 

def. Obtuse person: someone slow on the uptake


On more than one occasion I have heard the argument "you are too stupid to understand". Oddly it usually seems to come from some alcoholic homeless wretch.   

 

The inability to explain one's position is simply not a reference to the intelligence of one's audience. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
219
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
233
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

233 Views
Message 6 of 14

@Richva wrote:

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 


Noooo.... but if I have to explain it, you'll never get it. 

 

def. Obtuse person: someone slow on the uptake


"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
233
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
244
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

244 Views
Message 7 of 14

So, the man is black, gay, and moderately famous.  Are those the reasons his goofy story is posted on the politics board? 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
244
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
270
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

270 Views
Message 8 of 14
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
270
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
371
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

371 Views
Message 9 of 14

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All Charges Dropped Against Jesse Smollett

 

Live - Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped


Cha ching.....I hear the law suit cash register...


Right you are, Controlled.  It was reported his attorney has already started the paperwork.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
371
Views
Super Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
387
Views

Re: All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

387 Views
Message 10 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All Charges Dropped Against Jesse Smollett

 

Live - Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped


Cha ching.....I hear the law suit cash register...

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
387
Views