Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez defended on Thursday her pricey haircut

Message 21 of 46

@KidBoy2 wrote:
KidBoy2 wrote:
Haircuts, flights, and an alumni club: here are the perks members of Congress get that the general public doesn’t

Tell AOC!

myexper posted..
AOC paid for her haircut with her own money KidBoy2!

As such, she exercised NO PERKS as you falsely claimed!

============================================================
Do you ever read what I post before you post?
Yup .... and THAT"S why I replied as I did!!!

If you did you would not have said I claimed!
No .... That's clearly what your intention was!!!

Again...Haircuts, flights, and an alumni club: here are the perks members of Congress get that the general public doesn’t
Which has NOTHING to do with what AOC did and was brought up to clearly (but erroneously) imply it did!!!

Understand???
Yup ..... You were attempting to tie AOC into a Congressional perk that she NEVER used!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 46

@KidBoy2 wrote:
KidBoy2 wrote:
Haircuts, flights, and an alumni club: here are the perks members of Congress get that the general public doesn’t

Tell AOC!

myexper posted..

Do you ever read what I post before you post? If you did you would not have said I claimed!

Again...Haircuts, flights, and an alumni club: here are the perks members of Congress get that the general public doesn’t

Understand???

I am not sure I do. I read the article but it did not say the cost of her style and dye were paid by taxpayer funds. Are you adding information or making an assumption?  This looks like regressive outrage (the world's most abundant commodity) over what she spent. I know there is a barber on site in the capital but are you saying taxpayers pick up the tab at the Last Tangle Salon as well or are you just  misinformed?  

The New York Democrat ventured into Last Tangle Salon on 19th Street Northwest last month and shelled out $80 for a haircut and $180 for lowlights, according to sources familiar with the salon.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 46
KidBoy2 wrote:

Tell AOC!

myexper posted..

Do you ever read what I post before you post? If you did you would not have said I claimed!

Understand???
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 46

Hold up a second. AOC treated herself to a $260 haircut and dye?  WTF? Trump vacations every weekend in Mar-a-Lago on taxpayer funds for millions of dollars and you are upset because she spent her OWN money on herself? 

The word "communist" seems to be hiding in this post somewhere.  Why is it that regressives think everyone else should adhere to the morality they eschew?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 46

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Tell AOC!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 46
rker posted...

You should ask the poster how many times he counted the millions that Obama spent on his vacations. each and evertime that they went anywhere we had a full account of how much is cost the taxpayers.
=====================================================
"each and evertime that they went anywhere we had a full account of how much is cost the taxpayers"

Wrong but that shows how a myth grows. I find what you posted asinine to say it nice.

I posted ...one time when Ms Obama just could not wait one day to go on AFO and had a government plane take her to Hawaii for there three week Christmas vacation...shame on me.
I also posted about their "date night" in NYC....and Ms Obama's Europe trip with her friends.

If you have a problem with that so be it. It was news!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 46

She has 5.5 million Twitter followers - more than anyone in Congress.

As the youngest congresswaman in US history, this is incredibly encouraging and hopeful news to learn of.

Also, Barack Obama remains the one individual with the largest Twitter audience.  WoW!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 46

As far as her fame, I am sure it doesn't extend beyond  the Bronx, so i wouldn't worry about her at all.

She has 5.5 million Twitter followers - more than anyone in Congress.

aoc twitter followers.png

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 46

Really!!   LOL  LOL  LOL
You should ask the poster how many times he counted the millions that Obama spent on his vacations. each and evertime that they went anywhere we had a full account of how much is cost the taxpayers.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 46

REALLY?   America is burning, Trump is fiddling and this pettiness is getting attention.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors