Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Admiral McRaven: Trump's Attacks on the Press Are ....

Message 1 of 6

Tom, you are right on the money. Trump's supporters don't care about democracy, integrity, or honesty. Otherwise, they wouldn't be dedicated to Comrade Trump who repeatedly calls the press "an enemy of the people".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Admiral McRaven: Trump's Attacks on the Press Are ....

Message 2 of 6
his supporters do not care sadly. Trump said himself, he could shoot someone and they would still support him. They don't care about anything or anyone other than keeping Trump in power sadly, that is why unfortunately unless something major comes up between now and 2020 Trump has as good as chance as anyone in winning sadly, and I have read two online stories about this already. What it going to be quite telling to me is when the Mueller final report is done and comes out, assuming, it is allowed to come out. I expect there will be serious charges found and made against Trump. The question then becomes, what, if anythign will Republicans do about it? Because Trump will tie up any charges in court and it will take time for these to be dealt with. He walks on water with his supporters.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Centrist, I'm trying to figure out who is dumber, Trump or the millions who are dedicated to supporting a moron. Trump is attacking a man who spent his entire career honorably serving America. But don't expect any of his cult members to disagree with their supreme leader while he attacks a man like Admiral McRaven.

Americans have a choicel They can support a pathological and mentally ill ego maniac, or they can choose to support a life long military man.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Trump's comments are despicable.  Perfect for the deplorables!!!

He also claimed the intelligence community should have read his book.....

Image result for lmao gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

CriticalThinking:  Retired Adm. William McRaven on Sunday stood by his previous statement that President Donald Trump's attacks on the news media represent "the greatest threat to democracy" after the President dismissed him as a "Hillary Clinton backer" in an interview that aired on Fox News.

This is obvious to everyone except  the supporters down in the Trump Rabbit Hole.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 6 of 6

Retired Adm. William McRaven on Sunday stood by his previous statement that President Donald Trump's attacks on the news media represent "the greatest threat to democracy" after the President dismissed him as a "Hillary Clinton backer" in an interview that aired on Fox News.

"I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else," McRaven, who oversaw the operation that killed Osama bin Laden, told CNN. "I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for. I admire all presidents, regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the nation together in challenging times."

"I stand by my comment that the President's attack on the media is the greatest threat to our democracy in my lifetime," McRaven said, referencing remarks he made about Trump last year.

"When you undermine the people's right to a free press and freedom of speech and expression, then you threaten the Constitution and all for which it stands.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/18/politics/donald-trump-william-mcraven/index.html

Kudos
Views
Replies