Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Adam Schiff... What a DISGRACE!

Message 1 of 79

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Panjandrum posted..

Schiff is that what he has been saying is corroborated with documentaion (sic) and the 17 witnesses who gave testimony (under oath) in the House. His opinion of Trump doesn't change those facts. BTW, why don't Republicans have any facts to put forward that exonerate Trump? Have you thought about that?

==============================================================

And you did not hear the Republicans shot holes in what Schiff called documentation?

Not true. What all thinking people heard was that Dictator Trump is a threat not only to this country but the whole world. Just today Trump told all on TV that the Dems do not have the papers to back up what they were told by people under oath. Trump said we have the papers. Trump is correct he does have them as he refused to turn them over to Congress. Trump today proved he is guilty right on TV for all to see and hear.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 79

No I don't have links.

How about you get away from FOX or whatever and research....it could be an eye opener.

Let us know what you found with links.

I am through with this subject in AARP.

"Never Again"?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 79

KidBoy2:   And you did not hear the Republicans shot holes in what Schiff called documentation?

They did no such thing for people who keep up with credible news sources.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 79

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Kath1948 posted..

Ruussshhhh is an entertainer, Fox commentators are entertainers. They get paid to lie.

So supporters like how the Senate will not take witnesses. What are they afraid of?

If Donald gets 4 more years, let's see how many still think he's the best thing since....sliced bread.

Employment is NOT up; ok,excuse me, there are more low end jobs because people that had them before were deported or sent to private prisons. The only people that benefit from this administration are those that are wealthy and got the tax cuts. This administration is only interested in pleasing Putin.

========================================================

So much you say is not true. Were do you come up with your misinformation? Can you give us a link?

Since you cherry-picked part of @Kath1948 's post to copy and paste, you must have missed the part at the end where she said, "YOU have your opinions, I have mine. IF our vote counts in Nov., there is going to be a lot of repairing to get done from G.O.P stuff. This is not Republican Party, mind you, this is a whole other Beast.  My opinion time is over....I will convince no one, especially a racist."  Get it? 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 79
Panjandrum posted..

Schiff is that what he has been saying is corroborated with documentaion (sic) and the 17 witnesses who gave testimony (under oath) in the House. His opinion of Trump doesn't change those facts. BTW, why don't Republicans have any facts to put forward that exonerate Trump? Have you thought about that?

==============================================================

And you did not hear the Republicans shot holes in what Schiff called documentation?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 79
Roxanna35 pposted..

Were you too busy watching Fox that you missed the impeachment process in the House?

haha.jpg

===========================================

ha ha ha to you!

FYI I watched the house impeachment, what you call process on MSNBC, And what does you post have to do with the misinformation that Kath1948 posted?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 79

KidBoy2:  
Kimberley Strassel has a record of posting the facts...you will not hear the truth or facts from the Trump haters likes of Adam Schiff and the Trump haters on this board.

The problem with what you said about Adam Schiff is that what he has been saying is corroborated with documentaion and the 17 witnesses who gave testimony (under oath) in the House. His opinion of Trump doesn't change those facts. BTW, why don't Republicans have any facts to put forward that exonerate Trump? Have you thought about that?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 79

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Kath1948 posted..

Ruussshhhh is an entertainer, Fox commentators are entertainers. They get paid to lie.

So supporters like how the Senate will not take witnesses. What are they afraid of?

If Donald gets 4 more years, let's see how many still think he's the best thing since....sliced bread.

Employment is NOT up; ok,excuse me, there are more low end jobs because people that had them before were deported or sent to private prisons. The only people that benefit from this administration are those that are wealthy and got the tax cuts. This administration is only interested in pleasing Putin.

So much you say is not true. Were do you come up with your misinformation? Can you give us a link?

Were you too busy watching Fox that you missed the impeachment process in the House? 

haha.jpg

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 79
Kath1948 posted..

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 10 of 79

Employment is NOT up; ok,excuse me, there are more low end jobs because people that had them before were deported or sent to private prisons. The only people that benefit from this administration are those that are wealthy and got the tax cuts. This administration is only interested in pleasing Putin. I feel so sorry for those that can't see through the crap. I could go on and on, but you wouldn't like it. YOU have your opinions, I have mine. IF our vote counts in Nov., there is going to be a lot of repairing to get done from G.O.P stuff. This is not Republican Party, mind you, this is a whole other Beast.  My opinion time is over....I will convince no one, especially a racist. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors