Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Adam Schiff... What a DISGRACE!

Message 41 of 79
kid, then you have the stage sir, what exactly are the as you say "facts". We are all ears......
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 79
TracyofCotuit posted...

IMO what is disgraceful is that this president actually tried to encourage a foreign power to state false and misleading statements about the Bidens to further his own agenda. Yes, I read the transcript.

=============================================================

"false and misleading statements about the Bidens"

The facts about the Bidens are facts!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 79
Not a "Dimm" but proud Indy, who is very proud of the Patriots in the House, for doing their job, unlike Trump and the Trumplicans undoing of the Constitution, thank you very much! Job very well done!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 79

Mr. Schiff has certainly irritated the RW.   Apparently they missed that he has now taken down GOP lead attorney TWICE.      Poor Mr. Turley has an epic whine today, he as and many of the  RW have made up their own reality.     

Yea for Mr. Schiff - using the law to press his case as compared with all the lilly white guys in GOP who are using conspiracy theories to forward their losing case.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 79

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

The dimms must be so proud of Adam Schiff!!  I don’t know how he can show his face in public after his opening statement this morning in the hearing!

You must be so proud...

WE ARE!

Too funny and telling!

Enjoy you day.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 79

@jimc91 wrote:

The dimms must be so proud of Adam Schiff!!  I don’t know how he can show his face in public after his opening statement this morning in the hearing!

You must be so proud...

WE ARE!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 79

Adam Schiff has a personal problem to address.  I do not know if he is seeking fame for himself or is just obsessed to such an extreme that he is unwilling to hear and uses his power to make sure noone else hears an opposing explanation.

I can only hope his district doesn't elect him again

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 79

@jimc91 wrote:

Schiff said that the transcript of the July phone conversation between the two world leaders "reads of like an organized crime shakedown." He then attempted to offer a summary of the conversation that was "Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words":

We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though, and I'm going to say this only seven times so you better listen good.

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I'm going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people: I'm going to put you in touch with Attorney General of the United States, my attorney general, Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm going to put you in touch with Rudy [Giuliani]; you're going to love him, trust me.

You know what I'm asking, so I'm only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don't call me again; I'll call you when you've done what I've asked.

Shucks!  I'm sorry I missed the opening statement.  That is too funny and coincidentally, the same take I got when I first read the released version of the phone call.

Yeah, I bet the Republicans are outraged, just OUTRAGED, over this.  No sense of humor or irony.  Me?  I take my laughs when and how I can get them, since Lord knows there's so few of them in this administration.  So sue me and lock me up.  LMAO all the way!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 79
I listened to Adam Schiff and he did not quote Trump, he said in essence which is the same as saying in substance, and then finishing the sentence with his own words. In saying in essence I feel that he cannot be accused of lyingto the country.
IMO what is disgraceful is that this president actually tried to encourage a foreign power to state false and misleading statements about the Bidens to further his own agenda. Yes, I read the transcript.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 79

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, this thread is an example of what we talked about yesterday, when our resident Trump Lovers were missing in action. They can't think for themselves, so yesterday, they were waiting for Fox to give them their talking points. And what are they?

Since they can't defend Trump, they return to their old playbook, where they run smear campaigns against anyone who dares to criticize their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Right you are, CeeTee....they are soooo predictable.  They distort, divert and can't even comprehend simple phrases like, "in essence....."

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors