Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Adam Schiff... What a DISGRACE!

Message 51 of 79

Centrist, this thread is an example of what we talked about yesterday, when our resident Trump Lovers were missing in action. They can't think for themselves, so yesterday, they were waiting for Fox to give them their talking points. And what are they?

Since they can't defend Trump, they return to their old playbook, where they run smear campaigns against anyone who dares to criticize their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Adam Schiff... What a DISGRACE!

Message 52 of 79

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

Hmm. Trump shaking down the Ukrainians, not a disgrace. Shiff investigating Trump......disgrace.

Does that sound like something Al Capone's lawyer would say?

========================================================

Enough of the comedy on this board Rich and in the real world of attempted comedy we have this...

ADAM SCHIFF FACES BACKLASH FOR PARODYING DONALD TRUMP'S UKRAINE CALL DURING CONGRESSIONAL HEARING: 'WHAT A HACK'
BY CHANTAL DA SILVA ON 9/26/19 AT 11:33 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/adam-schiff-parody-donald-trump-congressional-hearing-whistleblower-complai...

Part of the link..

emocratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California is taking heat from Republicans after he took some artistic license paraphrasing the transcript of President Donald Trump's call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Speaking in his role as the chair of the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Schiff attempted to parody the president's comments in the call during a hearing on the whistleblower's complaint that helped bring Trump's call with Zelensky—in which the U.S. leader appeared to ask the Ukranian president to investigate 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son—to light.

"This is the essence of what the president communicates," Schiff said: "We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don't see much reciprocity here."

"I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though and I'm gonna say this only seven times, so you better listen good," Schiff continued, parodying Trump. "I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it... on this and on that."

"I'm gonna put you in touch with people and not just any people. I'm gonna put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States...Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm gonna put you in touch with Rudy. You're gonna love him, trust me," he said. "You know what I'm asking, so I'm only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don't call me again; I'll call you when you've done what I asked."

Closing out his pastiche, Schiff said: "This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine."

While some muffled laughter could be heard throughout Schiff's speech, Republicans took to Twitter to condemn the parody. Kayleigh McEnany, national press secretary for Trump's 2020 campaign, hit out at the California representative for having "literally just made up his own transcript."

"Rather than reading from the actual transcript, he made up a new one," McEnany said. "What a HACK!"

You forgot to put from Reb. in your headline. The was laughter from others. They were the ones who new the subject and how the Mob works. He made up nothing, he just used what Trump did and put it in context with the total subject. We are watching how the trump mob works and it looks like for some far right this is the first time they have had contact with the mob. That might be the excuse we hear from them if the Mob Boss follows other Mob Bosses who got caught and went to jail for voting for Trump. Lets see what Michael Cohen has to add to this Mob operation Trump got caught in. Time will tell.

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 79

@jimc91 wrote:

The 2020 election is going to be a cake walk...

I think it would be gracious to give dt something important to do on His Sad Day.

Image result for images messed up cakes

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 79

@jimc91 wrote:

BY:  Nate Madden

He said the released transcript 'reads like an organized crime shakedown'

A day after President Donald Trump released the transcript of a phone call with the president of the Ukraine at the center of Washington's latest impeachment drama, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) decided to offer his own version of events.

As part of his opening statement at a House Intelligence Committee hearing regarding the whistleblower's complaint behind the phone call controversy and featuring testimony from Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, Schiff offered a fictional version of a conversation of the July phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Schiff said that the transcript of the July phone conversation between the two world leaders "reads of like an organized crime shakedown." He then attempted to offer a summary of the conversation that was "Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words":

We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though, and I'm going to say this only seven times so you better listen good.

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I'm going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people: I'm going to put you in touch with Attorney General of the United States, my attorney general, Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm going to put you in touch with Rudy [Giuliani]; you're going to love him, trust me.

You know what I'm asking, so I'm only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don't call me again; I'll call you when you've done what I've asked.

Schiff went on to call his characterization "in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Why is this clown the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee?  The dimms must be so proud...

The 2020 election is going to be a cake walk after the dimms insult American voters by the likes of Adam Schiff.

Go Figure...

People who understand the subject already have. I have been saying for about 2 years Trump ran his business as a mob and he was the mob boss. What you see here is how the mob works, and no one who know the subject is surprised. I can tell you if they dig deep enough they will find a lot more of this has happened since Trump became Dictator Trump and has been remaking the Fed. Govt. into his new mob. Now how much of your post is by Nate and how much is  from you. If it is all from Nate he tells all he has not a clue on the subject since his story is false. Once again he cherry picked one small part of the story and then tried to apply it to his full story, and that does not work. There is a report out now that Michael Cohen has info on U and wants to tell Congress. That could be a block buster as this will be a Mob lawyer telling the truth on his former Mob Boss. Trump should be close to panic. Everyone saw Rudy on CNN last week  scared and in total panic. Rudy knows how the mob works, and he knows he is part of the Trump mob and what laid ahead for him, and he was right. What puzzles me is how a group of people who  have always said they were honest and stood for the highest morals could ever support someone like Trump who came right from a form of the NY mob. Trump has not changed. He did this all his life, and for him it is a way of life.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 79
Richva posted..

Hmm. Trump shaking down the Ukrainians, not a disgrace. Shiff investigating Trump......disgrace.

========================================================

Enough of the comedy on this board Rich and in the real world of attempted comedy we have this...

ADAM SCHIFF FACES BACKLASH FOR PARODYING DONALD TRUMP'S UKRAINE CALL DURING CONGRESSIONAL HEARING: 'WHAT A HACK'
BY CHANTAL DA SILVA ON 9/26/19 AT 11:33 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/adam-schiff-parody-donald-trump-congressional-hearing-whistleblower-complai...

Part of the link..

emocratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California is taking heat from Republicans after he took some artistic license paraphrasing the transcript of President Donald Trump's call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Speaking in his role as the chair of the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Schiff attempted to parody the president's comments in the call during a hearing on the whistleblower's complaint that helped bring Trump's call with Zelensky—in which the U.S. leader appeared to ask the Ukranian president to investigate 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son—to light.

"This is the essence of what the president communicates," Schiff said: "We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don't see much reciprocity here."

"I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though and I'm gonna say this only seven times, so you better listen good," Schiff continued, parodying Trump. "I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it... on this and on that."

"I'm gonna put you in touch with people and not just any people. I'm gonna put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States...Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm gonna put you in touch with Rudy. You're gonna love him, trust me," he said. "You know what I'm asking, so I'm only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don't call me again; I'll call you when you've done what I asked."

Closing out his pastiche, Schiff said: "This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine."

While some muffled laughter could be heard throughout Schiff's speech, Republicans took to Twitter to condemn the parody. Kayleigh McEnany, national press secretary for Trump's 2020 campaign, hit out at the California representative for having "literally just made up his own transcript."

"Rather than reading from the actual transcript, he made up a new one," McEnany said. "What a HACK!"
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 79

@FookerY116759 wrote:

If you believe Adam Schiff is a good person, then you're an idiot.  The imbecile just LIED to the whole country by making things up and saying that Trump actually said those things, which IS NOT TRUE.  We all read the transcript and Trump didn't say any of the words Schiff just read.  Schiff is a piece of **bleep**.

Schiff told the truth about the whole Dictator Trump shakedown of the U. Now the truth hurts the far right especially if you do not understand what is going on.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 79

Clearly, the topic poster and few others in trumps verbal protective service including Fox News, don't understand what, "it reads like a classic organized crime shakedown.  shorn of it's rambling character and not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates...."

It must be a challenge for some to grasp much at all.....

Image result for pity the fools gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 79

@jimc91 wrote:

The 2020 election is going to be a cake walk after the dimms insult American voters by the likes of Adam Schiff.

Yep....that's what you said about 2018 as well....and then, in the House, the Repubs lost 42 seats and the Dems, note the spelling, picked-up 41 seats......and received 8 MILLION more votes....yup.....sure was a RED wave (cake walk) as you predicted.  Don't quit the day job....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Adam Schiff... What a DISGRACE!

Message 59 of 79

Here's the real disgrace. Trump Lovers will never criticize their hero and they will never demand that  he meet any standards of decency, honesty, or integrity. They literally do not care about that.

However, if someone else dares to criticize their Supreme Leader, they will go on the attack with a non-stop smear campaign. This thread is a perfect example.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 79

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors