Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Adam Schiff... What a DISGRACE!

Message 11 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

The 2020 election is going to be a cake walk after the dimms insult American voters by the likes of Adam Schiff.

Yep....that's what you said about 2018 as well....and then, in the House, the Repubs lost 42 seats and the Dems, note the spelling, picked-up 41 seats......and received 8 MILLION more votes....yup.....sure was a RED wave (cake walk) as you predicted.  Don't quit the day job....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Adam Schiff... What a DISGRACE!

Message 12 of 32

Here's the real disgrace. Trump Lovers will never criticize their hero and they will never demand that  he meet any standards of decency, honesty, or integrity. They literally do not care about that.

However, if someone else dares to criticize their Supreme Leader, they will go on the attack with a non-stop smear campaign. This thread is a perfect example.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

Hmm. Trump shaking down the Ukrainians, not a disgrace. Shiff investigating Trump......disgrace.

Does that sound like something Al Capone's lawyer would say? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

BY:  Nate Madden

He said the released transcript 'reads like an organized crime shakedown'

A day after President Donald Trump released the transcript of a phone call with the president of the Ukraine at the center of Washington's latest impeachment drama, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) decided to offer his own version of events.

As part of his opening statement at a House Intelligence Committee hearing regarding the whistleblower's complaint behind the phone call controversy and featuring testimony from Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, Schiff offered a fictional version of a conversation of the July phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Schiff said that the transcript of the July phone conversation between the two world leaders "reads of like an organized crime shakedown." He then attempted to offer a summary of the conversation that was "Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words":

We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though, and I'm going to say this only seven times so you better listen good.

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I'm going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people: I'm going to put you in touch with Attorney General of the United States, my attorney general, Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm going to put you in touch with Rudy [Giuliani]; you're going to love him, trust me.

You know what I'm asking, so I'm only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don't call me again; I'll call you when you've done what I've asked.

Schiff went on to call his characterization "in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Why is this clown the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee?  The dimms must be so proud...

The 2020 election is going to be a cake walk after the dimms insult American voters by the likes of Adam Schiff.

Go Figure...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

JANMB posted..

BOTTOM LINE that one doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that - Trump used his office his personal lawyer.... to try to force a foreign country to take actions damaging to his political opponents.

==================================================================
And you know that because you hear it on MSNBC?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32

According to the WASH POST --- When Trump spoke on the telephone with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in late July, the Ukrainians had a lot at stake. They were waiting on millions in stalled military aid from the United States, and Zelensky was seeking a high-priority White House meeting with Trump.

Trump told his Ukrainian counterpart that his country could improve its image if it completed corruption cases that have “inhibited the interaction between Ukraine and the USA, ” according to a readout of the call released by Kiev. specifically pressing Ukraine’s president to reopen a corruption investigation involving former vice president Joe Biden’s son, according to two people familiar with the call, which is now the subject of an explosive whistleblower complaint  

Just days after the two presidents spoke, Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, met with an aide to the Ukrainian president in Madrid and spelled out two specific cases he believed Ukraine should pursue “Your country owes it to us and to your country to find out what really happened,” Giuliani said he told the Ukrainian president’s aide, Andriy Yermak, during the Madrid meeting. Yermak, according to Giuliani, indicated that the Ukrainians were open to pursuing the investigations.

BOTTOM LINE that one doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that  -   Trump used his office his personal lawyer.... to try to force a foreign country to take actions damaging to his political opponents.

NOT the first time Trump has shown to be a traitor.    In Helsinki he dissed our own intelligence people to side with Putin actually winking at him during a press conference referring to Russia interferring with our elections.     You can view the actual footage on utube.   

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

jimc91:  

The dimms must be so proud of Adam Schiff!!  I don’t know how he can show his face in public after his opening statement this morning in the hearing!

Go back and read the actual whistleblower complaint and then listen to Adam Schiff’s opening statement.

How could anyone listen to his opening statement and think he was literally reading from the transcript? Of course he wasn't, that was immediately obvious. It was a parody of the call Trump made and was actually pretty accurate. Lol I'm sorry conservatives didn't get what he was doing, but please chill out and settle down.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32
and it appears the smear job by the GOP on the whistle blower, is well under way: how predictable.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-smears-ukraine-whistleblower-partisan_n_5d8ccf62e4b0e9e76048e05...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

Bingo Snoopy!! Well said.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

@FookerY116759 wrote:

If you believe Adam Schiff is a good person, then you're an idiot.  The imbecile just LIED to the whole country by making things up and saying that Trump actually said those things, which IS NOT TRUE.  We all read the transcript and Trump didn't say any of the words Schiff just read.  Schiff is a piece of **bleep**.

Yet you still support Trump...

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs