Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Adam Schiff Desperate

Message 11 of 29

rker321:  So Adam Schiff Desperate?   LOL LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL    Not even Fox news has said that. LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  

Another name for it is whistling past the graveyard.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote--Only a Fox-bot would compare lying about fellatio with withholding millions of dollars in military aid to fight Putin...they sure suck up to Putin, don't they?  Sit! Heel!  Roll-over....._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-Your obscene comparison shows how desperate your side is becoming. Absurdity becomes you.

Obscene?  What are you talking about?  Clinton was impeached for lying about getting a blow job!

I know, there are those who believe otherwise, but I think holding millions of dollars hostage until the Ukranian president goes on TV and publically announces an investigation into a political rival is just a tad more serious.  Things like extortion, blackmail come to mind.

Desperate? Absurd?  And storming the SCIF with cellphones in hand is not?.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:
  •  

Of course, none of the above registers with Trump Cult members. Part of being in a cult means your Supreme Leader can do nothing wrong.

I am always interested in knowing on how the Trump followers think and why they follow Trump.
I heard the theory that Mike Moore said the other  day being a  white men issue, and today, I heard another guy saying as to why the young Republicans are for Trump. and he mentioned the cultural war. 
I do believe that they are both correct. there is that section of the population that is the Trump  base that is composed of "white" in America that are seeing their culture being displaced and their place as the majority diminish and they simply will not accept that.
They see in Trump the individual that will save the "white race" at all costs, and and no matter what he does, as long as he provides their needs, he is ok.

The problem with that theory, is that no matter what, this country  will eventually be a  countrymen that will be extremely diversified, and a multitude of races and cultures is what will be the majority of this country. and they represent the last of their generation that don't wan to see that happening.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Adam Schiff Desperate

Message 14 of 29

"Dems impeaching Trump will ensure Trump`s re-election. Look what happen when Republicans did this with Bill Clinton "

I would be LOL at the above if it wasn't such a serious scenario. He can't be serious, there's no comparison between the two cases. Bill Clinton was impeached for having sex with Monica Lewinsky and then lying about it. In Trump World, that kind of minor infraction wouldn't even make the headlines. 

• Trump is a mob boss who surrounds himself with convicted felons.
  • He does everything he can to make Vladimir happy. 
  • He's a pathological liar
  • He has no respect for the "Rule of Law"
  • He's repeatedly violated the Emoluments act
  • He repeatedly obstructed justice
  • On more than one occasion, he requested help from a foreign country to help him with his re-election
  • etc.

Of course, none of the above registers with Trump Cult members. Part of being in a cult means your Supreme Leader can do nothing wrong.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 29

"You can't have a quid pro quo without a quo."

I'll admit I haven't been following this story much. I don't know the characters involved. But that's a funny line. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 29

So Adam Schiff Desperate?   LOL LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL    Not even Fox news has said that. LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  
Are you sure it wasn't you that  said that? 

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 29

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  Some posters prove this study was very accurate, every day here on this site....

True. It isn't hard to spot who gets their information from watching Fox.

Image result for indeed

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 29

Centristsin2010:  Some posters prove this study was very accurate, every day here on this site....

True. It isn't hard to spot who gets their information from watching Fox.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 29

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:  Go for it -but let`s make it public rather than secret hearings behind close doors.

You seem to have swallowed the lie that Republicans are shut out of the depositions being taken, but there are three committees involved with 47 Republicans as members. They get to bring in their own counsel and ask all the questions they may have with equal time being given.

Some posters prove this study was very accurate, every day here on this site....

Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 29

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote--Only a Fox-bot would compare lying about fellatio with withholding millions of dollars in military aid to fight Putin...they sure suck up to Putin, don't they?  Sit! Heel!  Roll-over....._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-Your obscene comparison shows how desperate your side is becoming. Absurdity becomes you.

It was YOUR comparison....thanks for revealing how EZ it is to confuse a Fox Viewer using their own analogies....  No wonder a study revealed:

Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid 

"It's like shooting fish in a barrel....."

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors