AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Actual Comments From the People in Charge

Message 1 of 2

Crooked, dishonest statements by crooked politicians that are attempting to rationalize excuses for hiding all the shovels so the corpses won't be exhumed for autopsy, and the rivers and lakes won't be searched for weapons that could have been used...

Same reason I didn't vote for Nixon - the stench of dishonesty always overrode the words he used...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Actual Comments From the People in Charge

Message 2 of 2

1. WASHINGTON — Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Tuesday that probing the Trump administration’s ties to Russia after the resignation of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn would be “excessive,” and that Republicans shouldn’t be wasting time investigating members of their own party.

“I just don’t think it’s useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party,” he said this sounds like something that was internal White House politics, and it looks like the president’s handled it.”

2. House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said Tuesday he will not pursue an investigation into what contacts Michael Flynn had with the Russian government before Donald Trump took office, and whether Flynn then lied about his communications. 

Rep Jason Chaffetz R-UT tells reporters there’s no need to further probe Flynn. “It’s taking care of itself”

3. .@SenOrrinHatch says Flynn resignation doesn’t “deserve” investigation. “I think highly of him, he’s a hero of this country for many years”

4. Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday he may carry out an investigation ― but regarding the leaks of details about Flynn’s call, rather than his actual conduct.

5. The President seemed focused on the leaks as well, not the issues surrounding Flynn.

"The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington?

Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?" he tweeted.

Sources

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors