Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

Message 61 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:

JANMB posted..

MY PERSONAL TAX CUT. as a female retiree and I worked from the age of 14 to retirement. .

I'm not going to give you actual amounts as it isn't so much about privacy but it's that I'm embarrassed to do so.

This is how it worked out for me however. I did get a RAISE in Soc Security and the Administration sent me a document that showed the figures. On the same page it showed my Medicare costs were RAISED.

Now I get $2 less per month Other than the uber wealthy I hope other seniors ..did better than I did with the trickle UP cuts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a reason why a person should save for their retirement as SS is and was never meant to be enough to live on.

What has your post have to do with hate group?

And what does your post have to do with hate groups ?????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 133

@myexper wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Now compare the large group of  liberal  Trump and conservative  haters who are  much more dangerous because they work tirelessly against the best interest of this country. ---Liberals Are America’s Most Effective Hate Group – LoveBreedsAccountability

An opinion based article from a highly biased source renders zero credibility ...... especially when trying to back up nebulous claims!

I agree. The article is from a blog by a guy who calls himself conservatarian (although all his opinions seem to be strictly conservative, no liberal views here).  He is obsessed with CNN and frankly, not a very good writer.  But hey, it's his blog, editors are optional.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The goal of Democrats is hatred.

So now trump and his core base are Democrats ????????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 133
Laurie42010 posted...

I'm thinking it is just showing that unfortunately the Republican base (38% of voters is what I believe is the ratio) does not show they have reasonable thinking skills and just are taking what they are being told to be fact/truth, when they should actually investigate themselves.

===============================================================

Your thinking?

I'am thinking that you get your opinion from MSNBC.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 133

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

the two things Fox does best is to instill fear and anger.

Yep!  And don't forget the third thing .... HATE!!!

I'm thinking it is just showing that unfortunately the Republican base (38% of voters is what I believe is the ratio) does not show they have reasonable thinking skills and just are taking what they are being told to be fact/truth, when they should actually investigate themselves.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

The biggest hate group is the main stream media. They have the biggest audience and it is always used against our President. He has the most accomplishments since Reagan but you never know  it unless you listen to Talk Radio or Fox.

....and the second biggest hate group are the Democrats.  They hate Trump, they hate people who have money, they hate success, they hate freedom, they hate small government, they hate low taxes, they hate choice of medical plans, they hate not having more regulations, they hate fossil fuels, they hate police, they hate ICE, they basically hate everything!

No, I'm afraid you are misinformed. Perhaps they realize what has been done in the past (history), how effective it was for the individuals (citizens) and where it has destroyed our environment, social and economic systems, which is not hate but wisdom. The days of corporations ruling our government has outgrown its limits.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 133

"Divided We Stand, United We Fall"!!!

I urge people who are Republican but do not believe in this lowest level of hate coming from one's ego, please talk to other Republican friends so this can stop.  Too many lives are being taken in a very hostile nation. I worry everyday for my young adult children....what kind of world they are now having to participate in.  Nobody needs to remove the 2nd Amendment, but just come to a new understanding by all, as far as what is actually safe for all.

Show people you do not want to be "categorized" with these hate driven people just because you are a Republican. Respect and trust is earned by all of us.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 133

@easyed598 wrote:

MY EXPER wrote---I already explained the goal of Democrats to you and corrected your unsubstantiated accusation in my previous reply.

However  ..... as Republicans have become the party of Trump and thus incorporated his base of KKKers, Nazis, White Supremacists, White Nationalists and other hate mongers ...... "the goal of Republicans" appears to be that of spreading hatred!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--These groups represent small amount of Americans

A nebulous quantifier ...

who would likely support  Trump (all of them Trump rejected at various times)

Not when Trump called them "fine people" ....

Now compare the large group of  liberal  Trump and conservative  haters who are  much more dangerous because they work tirelessly against the best interest of this country. ---Liberals Are America’s Most Effective Hate Group – LoveBreedsAccountability

An opinion based article from a highly biased source renders zero credibility ...... especially when trying to back up nebulous claims!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 133

Janmb wrote-This is how it worked out for me however.    I did get a RAISE in Soc Security and the Administration sent me a document that showed the figures.    On the same page it showed my Medicare costs were RAISED.  

Now I get $2 less per month ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not possible- SS has a policy that if medicare  has a raise it will not lower what you are presently receiving from  your monthly SS payment. If you got a SS raise ,the higher medicare rate  will be taken  out of that until you are paying the higher premium. If you got cut by $2.00 it has to be for a different reason

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 133

@JANMB wrote:

MY PERSONAL TAX CUT. as a  female retiree and I worked from the age of 14 to retirement.  .      

I'm not going to give you  actual amounts  as it isn't so much about privacy but it's that I'm embarrassed to do so.   

This is how it worked out for me however.    I did get a RAISE in Soc Security and the Administration sent me a document that showed the figures.    On the same page it showed my Medicare costs were RAISED.  

Now I get $2 less per month    Other than the uber  wealthy I hope other seniors ..did  better than I did with the trickle UP  cuts.  

Don't know what that has to do with the topic but what you stated has nothing to do with taxes - that's your part of the Medicare premiums - Part B.  But even there, it is legislated that the amount deducted will not make your SS benefit go down - most likely you have something else that comes out of your SS benefit too, like maybe your Part D premium or MA premium.  I doubt that you pay IRMMA.

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors