Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

Message 51 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:

It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.

Never heard of nor watched Deadline with Nicolle Wallace, but thanks for the tip.  You know more about it than I do, since I'm not usually into watching the talking head shows.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 133

@KidBoy2 

Truth is not hate. And Nicolle is a former repub that offers insights into the right wing...so, you are being found out!

And she doesn’t like trump...good for her!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 133
Laurie42010 posted...

I'm thinking it is just showing that unfortunately the Republican base (38% of voters is what I believe is the ratio) does not show they have reasonable thinking skills and just are taking what they are being told to be fact/truth, when they should actually investigate themselves.

===============================================================

I posted...Your thinking?

I'am thinking that you get your opinion from MSNBC.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Laurie42010 posted...

No, actually I don't watch that network much, but apparently I should. Thanks Smiley Wink

=======================================================

It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Laurie42010 posted...

I'm thinking it is just showing that unfortunately the Republican base (38% of voters is what I believe is the ratio) does not show they have reasonable thinking skills and just are taking what they are being told to be fact/truth, when they should actually investigate themselves.

===============================================================

Your thinking?

I'am thinking that you get your opinion from MSNBC.

@KidBoy2  No, actually I don't watch that network much, but apparently I should. Thanks Smiley Wink

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 133

Hate groups are at an all-time high, that's a simple and disgusting fact. AND ........ most of those groups are right wing groups expressing hatred for those coming across our southern border and white supremacy groups that are spin-offs of the KKK. That is also a simple fact.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

The purpose of my posting this discuission, was because I was alarmed that there are so many acknowledged HATE groups in this country today. If you recall, just over a week ago many people were murdered in two different cities by people full of hate.

What I learned from reading many of the replies to this, is that half of us dislike Trump with a vengeance and the other half dislikes those of us who feel this way about Trump. The other thing I learned is that we do not agree about the tax cuts that we received or did not receive for the tax year 2018, and that is no surprise to any of us.

Meanwhile, the Hate groups are getting stronger each day and I wonder what can we do about that?

You are very perceptive!  Hate should stop on both sides.

@NOTHAPPENING I agree with you on this one!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 133

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Average families got less than 10% of the tax cut, each saving $800 or less in taxes while Cadet Bonespurs' Trade War has already cost them $1200 in higher costs to buy what they bought before the moronic trade sham.

Average familes received a tax cut in proportion to the real income taxes they paid.  If you were shouldering a major portion of the taxes, you also received a bigger tax cut.

Did the Dems expect that the 47% who paid no income taxes to get a tax cut (more handouts to the left)?

Actually, all Americans (not just Dems) who are not in the top 1% of the most wealthy are appalled at corporations who made billions in profits and paid "no income tax" ..... Republican "handouts" to the most wealthy!

Alert for myexper: those that paid the most (taxes) got the biggest drop in taxes.  Those that paid the least (taxes) got the least relief.  What did you expect, those that pay nothing would get a boatload of money AGAIN?

The tax cuts were not proportional.

Wealthy corporations making billions in profits paid no taxes while middle class Americans received a paltry tax cut or an actual tax increase.

So, once "AGAIN", Republicans handed out a "boat load of money" to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!

And it's still 'off topic'!!!  Sheesh

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Average families got less than 10% of the tax cut, each saving $800 or less in taxes while Cadet Bonespurs' Trade War has already cost them $1200 in higher costs to buy what they bought before the moronic trade sham.

Average familes received a tax cut in proportion to the real income taxes they paid.  If you were shouldering a major portion of the taxes, you also received a bigger tax cut.

Did the Dems expect that the 47% who paid no income taxes to get a tax cut (more handouts to the left)?

Actually, all Americans (not just Dems) who are not in the top 1% of the most wealthy are appalled at corporations who made billions in profits and paid "no income tax" ..... Republican "handouts" to the most wealthy!

Alert for myexper: those that paid the most (taxes) got the biggest drop in taxes.  Those that paid the least (taxes) got the least relief.  What did you expect, those that pay nothing would get a boatload of money AGAIN?

The tax cuts were not proportional.

Wealthy corporations making billions in profits paid no taxes while middle class Americans received a paltry tax cut or an actual tax increase.

So, once "AGAIN", Republicans handed out a "boat load of money" to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 133

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 133

Hate groups - Nazism KKK and White Supremacists - are in the ascendency because they have their very own ToadPOTUS who validates their hate by spewing it from the White House.

They've even got the Goebbels thing going for the lofo tRumpettes by repeating their vile lies often and loudly on Fox, Breightbart, Infowars and the rest of the Republican Propaganda Ministry, their dupes think the lies must be true because that's all they hear.

I do hope a lot of Republicans realize how vile their Toad is, and are just mouthing support because they're too embarrassed about giving the infantile twit their vote to admit what a huge mistake it was.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors