Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

Message 41 of 133
MsStretch posted...

Again... thanks for the tip.

Excuse? I don't watch the talking bobbleheads on Fox either. You know, Trump's 'friends' or Sean or the judge (whatever her name is). Sue me.

=============================================================

It's a free country watch what you want. But to understand the hate you must understand were its coming from and to do that I watch parts of many programs.
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 133

@easyed598 wrote:

WILLIAM WROTE-Anyone can speak the truth. The truth stands on it’s own, no matter who speaks it. 

But, the truth does not promote hate. 

Opinions and lies may speak of hate, but the truth does not. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Truth does not promote hate but trying to twist truth to make an erroneous point seem to be a pattern with the Dems. Biden perhaps made a freudian slip when he said "we choose Truth over facts"  The Republicans consider them the same.

Trump is the leader of the far right, and lies about 98% of the time per all fact checkers. His followers do just about as well. The one thing the far right does not have never did have was truth. Bush 2 took us into Iraq based on lies. Trump won his election based on lies, and Trump governs based on lies. Mexico will pay for the wall. Tariff wars are easy to win are 2 examples. We are in the mess of our country becoming a 3rd world one due to right wing Reb. lies, and they never stop.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 133

WILLIAM WROTE-Anyone can speak the truth. The truth stands on it’s own, no matter who speaks it. 

Opinions and lies may speak of hate, but the truth does not. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Truth does not promote hate but trying to twist truth to make an erroneous point seem to be a pattern with the Dems. Biden perhaps made a freudian slip when he said "we choose Truth over facts"  The Republicans consider them the same.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 133

@easyed598 

Anyone can speak the truth. The truth stands on it’s own, no matter who speaks it. 

Opinions and lies may speak of hate, but the truth does not. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 133

William wrote-Wrong! As I stated previously, Nicolle has a very informative show and she does not preach hate. She does expose trump and the conservative right. 

Remember: truth is not hate!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As joe Biden would say " I choose truth over facts" and no doubt liberal truth

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Never heard of nor watched Deadline with Nicolle Wallace, but thanks for the tip. You know more about it than I do, since I'm not usually into watching the talking head shows.

========================================================

I find it good to watch a verity of shows to try to understand were the hate in our country is coming from.

Calling them talking head shows...I take that as a excuse.

Again ...It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.

Again... thanks for the tip.

Excuse?  I don't watch the talking bobbleheads on Fox either.  You know, Trump's 'friends' or Sean or the judge (whatever her name is).  Sue me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 133

@KidBoy2 

Wrong! As I stated previously, Nicolle has a very informative show and she does not preach hate. She does expose trump and the conservative right. 

Remember: truth is not hate!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 133
MsStretch posted..

Never heard of nor watched Deadline with Nicolle Wallace, but thanks for the tip. You know more about it than I do, since I'm not usually into watching the talking head shows.

========================================================

I find it good to watch a verity of shows to try to understand were the hate in our country is coming from.

Calling them talking head shows...I take that as a excuse.

Again ...It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Laurie42010 posted...

I'm thinking it is just showing that unfortunately the Republican base (38% of voters is what I believe is the ratio) does not show they have reasonable thinking skills and just are taking what they are being told to be fact/truth, when they should actually investigate themselves.

===============================================================

I posted...Your thinking?

I'am thinking that you get your opinion from MSNBC.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Laurie42010 posted...

No, actually I don't watch that network much, but apparently I should. Thanks Smiley Wink

=======================================================

It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.

No need to watch any network to look for hate. Trump spews out more hate than Fox, Limbaugh and Hitler combined!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 133

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Average families got less than 10% of the tax cut, each saving $800 or less in taxes while Cadet Bonespurs' Trade War has already cost them $1200 in higher costs to buy what they bought before the moronic trade sham.

Average familes received a tax cut in proportion to the real income taxes they paid.  If you were shouldering a major portion of the taxes, you also received a bigger tax cut.

Did the Dems expect that the 47% who paid no income taxes to get a tax cut (more handouts to the left)?

Actually, all Americans (not just Dems) who are not in the top 1% of the most wealthy are appalled at corporations who made billions in profits and paid "no income tax" ..... Republican "handouts" to the most wealthy!

Alert for myexper: those that paid the most (taxes) got the biggest drop in taxes.  Those that paid the least (taxes) got the least relief.  What did you expect, those that pay nothing would get a boatload of money AGAIN?

The tax cuts were not proportional.

Wealthy corporations making billions in profits paid no taxes while middle class Americans received a paltry tax cut or an actual tax increase.

So, once "AGAIN", Republicans handed out a "boat load of money" to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!

And it's still 'off topic'!!!  Sheesh

That ship sailed when a right wing poster initially steered it that way. As such, you're barking up the wrong tree!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors