Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
97
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

97 Views
Message 21 of 133

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Someone thinks that if David Duke endorses Trump, that Trump is a lover of the KKK.  What some liberals think is unbelieveable.  Since Loius Farrakhan endores Obama, Obama (and the left) must also be a hate group.  Warped minds think like this.

 

Image result for photo of obama and farrakhan


I checked. This photo was taken in 2005 at a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. Seems a reasonable place for an up and coming black politician to be. He had no control over who else attended. Regardless, I will assume you are correct and I promise never to vote for Obama again..........does that make you happy?  

 

Now, let's talk about the racism of the Trump administration.  You know, something current and important. 


No, lets talk about the racism and bigotry from the left since they are the biggest hate group.

 

Instead, let's review the bidding: You claimed justification for tRump's racism by showing a picture of Senator Obama attending the Black Caucus with Louis Farakhan, BUT omitted Obama's comment "I DO NOT SEEK HIS (Farakhan's) ENDORSEMENT" immediately after the picture was taken OR Farachan's ENDORSEMENT of Jessie Jackson for the Democratic naomination in 2008. Excellent examples of Republican fixation on a 6 year-old's argumentation, to wit: "YOU'RE ONE TOO!", but not the overwhelming proof you wish it to be.

Then there's all the photos of lil Cadet Bonespurs looking at Putin like a puppy in heat, or standing all smiles and "thumbs up" with his BFF Kim and then cancelling joint US-South Korean Military Training Exercises.

Sorry NOT, but exposing racism is STILL not racism, but praising other racists IS.


Exposing racism by the left is all the people's mission.  You claim that Obama didn't want Farrakhan's endorsement yet you have failed (as usual) to post a link where Trump asked David Duke for the KKK's endorsement.

 

The facts are the KKK is started and owned by Democrats as is Antifa thugs.  The party of hate (Democrats) does not get to just point fingers at others and call them the haters.  Everyone knows this already.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
97
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

130 Views
Message 22 of 133

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Someone thinks that if David Duke endorses Trump, that Trump is a lover of the KKK.  What some liberals think is unbelieveable.  Since Loius Farrakhan endores Obama, Obama (and the left) must also be a hate group.  Warped minds think like this.

 

Image result for photo of obama and farrakhan


I checked. This photo was taken in 2005 at a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. Seems a reasonable place for an up and coming black politician to be. He had no control over who else attended. Regardless, I will assume you are correct and I promise never to vote for Obama again..........does that make you happy?  

 

Now, let's talk about the racism of the Trump administration.  You know, something current and important. 


No, lets talk about the racism and bigotry from the left since they are the biggest hate group.


Instead, let's review the bidding: You claimed justification for tRump's racism by showing a picture of Senator Obama attending the Black Caucus with Louis Farakhan, BUT omitted Obama's comment "I DO NOT SEEK HIS (Farakhan's) ENDORSEMENT" immediately after the picture was taken OR Farachan's ENDORSEMENT of Jessie Jackson for the Democratic naomination in 2008. Excellent examples of Republican fixation on a 6 year-old's argumentation, to wit: "YOU'RE ONE TOO!", but not the overwhelming proof you wish it to be.

 

Then there's all the photos of lil Cadet Bonespurs looking at Putin like a puppy in heat, or standing all smiles and "thumbs up" with his BFF Kim and then cancelling joint US-South Korean Military Training Exercises.

 

Sorry NOT, but exposing racism is STILL not racism, but praising other racists IS.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
132
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

132 Views
Message 23 of 133

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Someone thinks that if David Duke endorses Trump, that Trump is a lover of the KKK.  What some liberals think is unbelieveable.  Since Loius Farrakhan endores Obama, Obama (and the left) must also be a hate group.  Warped minds think like this.

 

Image result for photo of obama and farrakhan


I checked. This photo was taken in 2005 at a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. Seems a reasonable place for an up and coming black politician to be. He had no control over who else attended. Regardless, I will assume you are correct and I promise never to vote for Obama again..........does that make you happy?  

 

Now, let's talk about the racism of the Trump administration.  You know, something current and important. 


No, lets talk about the racism and bigotry from the left since they are the biggest hate group.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
132
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

170 Views
Message 24 of 133

@Olderscout66 

I really hope that folks here are paying attention to your posts concerning hitler. 

I have, since I was about 10 and first learned about what the nazis did, and have for a long time been an opponent of dictatorial rule, along with mao, and stalin’s actions towards their own people. 

Last week I watched a cable program on the early rise of hitler thru his rule to the results of his “final solution”. His hatred and actions towards the Jewish people was beyond words...cruel is not an appropriate description, certainly evil is.

Currently consider the authoritarian rulers in russia, china, n korea, and other countries...just like former dictators...what is one of their first objectives, belittle and take control of the press and media. It’s happening thruout the world and it’s the same thing that we are seeing from dictator trump. 

 

To all, please keep speaking out against trump’s hatred and demeaning the press...let’s make sure that we maintain

a free press...and continue to have truthful accounts delivered to us. 

It’s that important!

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
170
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

173 Views
Message 25 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Laurie42010 posted...


=======================================================

It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.


By reporting actual, factual news, MSNBC does not spread hate.

It exposes the hateful acts of Republicans bent on destroying our Democracy.

 

The vast majority of Germans had no idea what was going on outside Munich from 1933 to 1945 because they had only one news source and it did not report on Death Camps.

 

Republicans have gotten their base to ignore actual news reporting because they need their base to be as uninformed as the Germans were.

 

Republicans aren't running death camps, but they sure like the torture camps at CIA "black sites" around the world and are especially fond of GITMO.

 

Hitler put the Jews in the camps AFTER he had convinced the German People the Jews had caused them to lose WWI and were cheating them at business. He did this by having only one source of "news" which repeated that Big Lie until people figured it must be true. Trump has done the same thing with immigrants and refugees, spending the last 4 years repeating his lies about migrants being murderers, rapists, robbers and drug mules sent her intentionally by their home countries to destabalize America and steal our jobs. His followers believe all that hatefilled nonsense BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO OTHER SOURCE OF NEWS, and they INTENTIONALLY keep themselves uninformed concerning the evil tRump and the GOPers are doing .

 

Only solution is to out vote them EVERY TIME.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
178
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

178 Views
Message 26 of 133

@CriticalThinking 

Thanks for once again pointing out where trump’s lies and his supporters hatred comes from. If these factors did not exist, perhaps we would see more diversity amongst repubs in the senate or within the trump administration. 

And what programs are they supporting to promote diversity and to be against hatred? Or to encourage minorities right to vote. About zero!

They are who they are, and we know who we see...racists and white supremists! trump’s base seems to like and encourage this behavior.  

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
178
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
191
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

191 Views
Message 27 of 133

 


@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Someone thinks that if David Duke endorses Trump, that Trump is a lover of the KKK.  What some liberals think is unbelieveable.  Since Loius Farrakhan endores Obama, Obama (and the left) must also be a hate group.  Warped minds think like this.

 

Image result for photo of obama and farrakhan


I checked. This photo was taken in 2005 at a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. Seems a reasonable place for an up and coming black politician to be. He had no control over who else attended. Regardless, I will assume you are correct and I promise never to vote for Obama again..........does that make you happy?  

 

Now, let's talk about the racism of the Trump administration.  You know, something current and important. 


No matter how much republicans and conservatives project their hatred, racism, and bigotry and tell blatant lies - the irrefutable fact remains that the majority of tRump's followers and supporters agree with tRump's bigotry and racism.

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
191
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
194
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

194 Views
Message 28 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Someone thinks that if David Duke endorses Trump, that Trump is a lover of the KKK.  What some liberals think is unbelieveable.  Since Loius Farrakhan endores Obama, Obama (and the left) must also be a hate group.  Warped minds think like this.

 

Image result for photo of obama and farrakhan


I checked. This photo was taken in 2005 at a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. Seems a reasonable place for an up and coming black politician to be. He had no control over who else attended. Regardless, I will assume you are correct and I promise never to vote for Obama again..........does that make you happy?  

 

Now, let's talk about the racism of the Trump administration.  You know, something current and important. 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
194
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
218
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

218 Views
Message 29 of 133

Someone thinks that if David Duke endorses Trump, that Trump is a lover of the KKK.  What some liberals think is unbelieveable.  Since Loius Farrakhan endores Obama, Obama (and the left) must also be a hate group.  Warped minds think like this.

 

Image result for photo of obama and farrakhan

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
218
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
214
Views

Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

214 Views
Message 30 of 133

Neo Nazis, White Supremacists (Alt-Right Movement), the KKK announced support for Donald Trump

 

David Duke said Trump inspired him to run for office again. The KKK endorses Donald Trump

 

Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/07/top-nazi-leader-trump-will-be-a-real-o...

 

The Alt-Right White Nationalist Movement Supports Donald Trump

 

“The one thing they all agree on,” Jonah Goldberg argued, “is that we need to organize this society on the assumption that white people are genetically superior, or that white culture is inherently superior, and that we should have either state-imposed or culturally-imposed segregation between the races, no race mixing with the lower brown people.

 

Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews

 

The racist, anti-semitic, white power group called the ‘alt-right’ has been mainstreamed thanks to Breitbart and the Trump campaign

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
214
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors