Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
189
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

189 Views
Message 11 of 133

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 

Instead, let's review the bidding: You claimed justification for tRump's racism by showing a picture of Senator Obama attending the Black Caucus with Louis Farakhan, BUT omitted Obama's comment "I DO NOT SEEK HIS (Farakhan's) ENDORSEMENT" immediately after the picture was taken OR Farachan's ENDORSEMENT of Jessie Jackson for the Democratic naomination in 2008. Excellent examples of Republican fixation on a 6 year-old's argumentation, to wit: "YOU'RE ONE TOO!", but not the overwhelming proof you wish it to be.

Then there's all the photos of lil Cadet Bonespurs looking at Putin like a puppy in heat, or standing all smiles and "thumbs up" with his BFF Kim and then cancelling joint US-South Korean Military Training Exercises.

Sorry NOT, but exposing racism is STILL not racism, but praising other racists IS.


Exposing racism by the left is all the people's mission.  You claim that Obama didn't want Farrakhan's endorsement yet you have failed (as usual) to post a link where Trump asked David Duke for the KKK's endorsement.

The point is Trump spent MONTHS refusing to reject his KKK endorsement BECAUSE HE KNEW ALL THE kLAN WOULD VOTE FOR HIM IF HE LET THEM KNOW HE'S A RACIST BIGOT TOO AND THEY DID.

 

The facts are the KKK is started and owned by Democrats as is Antifa thugs.  The party of hate (Democrats) does not get to just point fingers at others and call them the haters.  Everyone knows this already.


The fact is Southern Democrats WERE NEVER DEMOCRATS - they were and are racist bigots who still hate Lincoln for ending their cherished SLAVERY system and spent 100 years voting AGAINST the Party of Lincoln. When LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, those Dixiecrat bigots switched EN MASSE to vote REPUBLICAN to show their total rejection of all things promoting equality and express their supportof all those who hate and use power to harm nonwhites and women, which is all GOPers have done since Eisenhower.



@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 

Instead, let's review the bidding: You claimed justification for tRump's racism by showing a picture of Senator Obama attending the Black Caucus with Louis Farakhan, BUT omitted Obama's comment "I DO NOT SEEK HIS (Farakhan's) ENDORSEMENT" immediately after the picture was taken OR Farachan's ENDORSEMENT of Jessie Jackson for the Democratic naomination in 2008. Excellent examples of Republican fixation on a 6 year-old's argumentation, to wit: "YOU'RE ONE TOO!", but not the overwhelming proof you wish it to be.

Then there's all the photos of lil Cadet Bonespurs looking at Putin like a puppy in heat, or standing all smiles and "thumbs up" with his BFF Kim and then cancelling joint US-South Korean Military Training Exercises.

Sorry NOT, but exposing racism is STILL not racism, but praising other racists IS.


Exposing racism by the left is all the people's mission.  You claim that Obama didn't want Farrakhan's endorsement yet you have failed (as usual) to post a link where Trump asked David Duke for the KKK's endorsement.

The point is Trump spent MONTHS refusing to reject his KKK endorsement BECAUSE HE KNEW ALL THE kLAN WOULD VOTE FOR HIM IF HE LET THEM KNOW HE'S A RACIST BIGOT TOO AND THEY DID.

 

The facts are the KKK is started and owned by Democrats as is Antifa thugs.  The party of hate (Democrats) does not get to just point fingers at others and call them the haters.  Everyone knows this already.


The fact is Southern Democrats WERE NEVER DEMOCRATS - they were and are racist bigots who still hate Lincoln for ending their cherished SLAVERY system and spent 100 years voting AGAINST the Party of Lincoln.

 

The Southern Democrats were the worst bunch of racist Democrats who hated Lincoln (Republican) who hated slavery!

 

When LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, those Dixiecrat bigots switched EN MASSE to vote REPUBLICAN to show their total rejection of all things promoting equality and express their supportof all those who hate and use power to harm nonwhites and women, which is all GOPers have done since Eisenhower.


Your beloved Democrat LBJ hated blacks also but was for the "civil rights act" because (in his words): "we'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years!"  The Democrat Party is/was the Party of Hate and probably always will be.  If you don't believe the above, use Google to find out!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
189
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
127
Views

Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

127 Views
Message 12 of 133

Remember when Americans fought the Nazis during WWII? Today, the GOP and Trump embrace them.

 
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
127
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
126
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

126 Views
Message 13 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 

Instead, let's review the bidding: You claimed justification for tRump's racism by showing a picture of Senator Obama attending the Black Caucus with Louis Farakhan, BUT omitted Obama's comment "I DO NOT SEEK HIS (Farakhan's) ENDORSEMENT" immediately after the picture was taken OR Farachan's ENDORSEMENT of Jessie Jackson for the Democratic naomination in 2008. Excellent examples of Republican fixation on a 6 year-old's argumentation, to wit: "YOU'RE ONE TOO!", but not the overwhelming proof you wish it to be.

Then there's all the photos of lil Cadet Bonespurs looking at Putin like a puppy in heat, or standing all smiles and "thumbs up" with his BFF Kim and then cancelling joint US-South Korean Military Training Exercises.

Sorry NOT, but exposing racism is STILL not racism, but praising other racists IS.


Exposing racism by the left is all the people's mission.  You claim that Obama didn't want Farrakhan's endorsement yet you have failed (as usual) to post a link where Trump asked David Duke for the KKK's endorsement.

The point is Trump spent MONTHS refusing to reject his KKK endorsement BECAUSE HE KNEW ALL THE kLAN WOULD VOTE FOR HIM IF HE LET THEM KNOW HE'S A RACIST BIGOT TOO AND THEY DID.

 

The facts are the KKK is started and owned by Democrats as is Antifa thugs.  The party of hate (Democrats) does not get to just point fingers at others and call them the haters.  Everyone knows this already.


The fact is Southern Democrats WERE NEVER DEMOCRATS - they were and are racist bigots who still hate Lincoln for ending their cherished SLAVERY system and spent 100 years voting AGAINST the Party of Lincoln. When LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, those Dixiecrat bigots switched EN MASSE to vote REPUBLICAN to show their total rejection of all things promoting equality and express their supportof all those who hate and use power to harm nonwhites and women, which is all GOPers have done since Eisenhower.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
126
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
118
Views

Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

118 Views
Message 14 of 133

Remember when Americans stood up against the Nazis instead of supporting them?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
118
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
125
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

125 Views
Message 15 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

The facts are the KKK is started and owned by Democrats as is Antifa thugs.  The party of hate (Democrats) does not get to just point fingers at others and call them the haters.  Everyone knows this already.


You are beating a moot point to death by cherrypicking your history facts.

 

The Democratic party did not start the KKK; the KKK originally aligned itself with the Democrats, but the Democratic party changed and the different (3) incarnations of the KKK changed alliances.

 

Read the ENTIRE history.  Here is one link to get you started (complete with citations, footnotes, and references) -- The Democrats were the Party of the Ku Klux Klan and Slavery

 

The KKK and slavery both have their roots in the Democratic party. However, the southern bloc conservatives (“the solid south”) have increasingly favored the Republican party over time. Thus, today the faction who once supported the KKK and slavery now mostly supports the Republican Party. Given this, the old “the Democrats were the party of the KKK and slavery” talking point, while true, is often used in misleading ways.

Or choose the history source of your choice. But get the WHOLE story, not just part of it.


The Democrat Party was/is the party of hate and apparently always will be.   They are the ones that hate Trump, hate anything that conservatives recommend, hate his wall, hate people of color (yet point at others in accusing ways), hate the Constitution, hate the configuration of the Supreme Court, hate the electoral college, hate people that succeed and are wealthy, hate police/ICE, hate that Trump follows laws regarding immigration, hate the lower taxes, want redistribution of wealth, hate private enterprise (healthcare), love bureaucracy, hate that college costs money, are anxious to have more poverty and are unhappy with the new jobs Trump created, hate that some are making money on stocks,........

 

 

Hate, hate, hate --- is that what the Democrat Party is all about?


Just like the little boy who cried wolf - the more those lies about The Democratic Party get carelessly and recklessly bandied about - the more people will realize that they have never been anything but psychological projections propagated by republican/conservative/right wing bigots and racists who experience fear at the realization that by 2045 whites will have become just another minority...

 

It's gonna happen - and there's absolutely nothing whites can do to stop it...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
125
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
121
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

121 Views
Message 16 of 133

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Neo Nazis, White Supremacists (Alt-Right Movement), the KKK announced support for Donald Trump

 

David Duke said Trump inspired him to run for office again. The KKK endorses Donald Trump

 

Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/07/top-nazi-leader-trump-will-be-a-real-o...

 

The Alt-Right White Nationalist Movement Supports Donald Trump

 

“The one thing they all agree on,” Jonah Goldberg argued, “is that we need to organize this society on the assumption that white people are genetically superior, or that white culture is inherently superior, and that we should have either state-imposed or culturally-imposed segregation between the races, no race mixing with the lower brown people.

 

 

Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews...and Christians (who don't condemn gays), and Muslims and Budists and Taoists and teachers and those who have been taught and blacks and browns and reds and yellows and our man servants and our maid servants and the stranger who is within our gate.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
121
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
108
Views

Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

108 Views
Message 17 of 133

Today's Republican Party is the party of FEAR and HATE. Almost everything they do is motivated by those two elements. They are terrified of:

  • Liberals
  • Immigrants
  • Muslims
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
108
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
114
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

114 Views
Message 18 of 133

@MsStretch wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

The facts are the KKK is started and owned by Democrats as is Antifa thugs.  The party of hate (Democrats) does not get to just point fingers at others and call them the haters.  Everyone knows this already.


You are beating a moot point to death by cherrypicking your history facts.

 

The Democratic party did not start the KKK; the KKK originally aligned itself with the Democrats, but the Democratic party changed and the different (3) incarnations of the KKK changed alliances.

 

Read the ENTIRE history.  Here is one link to get you started (complete with citations, footnotes, and references) -- The Democrats were the Party of the Ku Klux Klan and Slavery

 

The KKK and slavery both have their roots in the Democratic party. However, the southern bloc conservatives (“the solid south”) have increasingly favored the Republican party over time. Thus, today the faction who once supported the KKK and slavery now mostly supports the Republican Party. Given this, the old “the Democrats were the party of the KKK and slavery” talking point, while true, is often used in misleading ways.

Or choose the history source of your choice. But get the WHOLE story, not just part of it.


The Democrat Party was/is the party of hate and apparently always will be.   They are the ones that hate Trump, hate anything that conservatives recommend, hate his wall, hate people of color (yet point at others in accusing ways), hate the Constitution, hate the configuration of the Supreme Court, hate the electoral college, hate people that succeed and are wealthy, hate police/ICE, hate that Trump follows laws regarding immigration, hate the lower taxes, want redistribution of wealth, hate private enterprise (healthcare), love bureaucracy, hate that college costs money, are anxious to have more poverty and are unhappy with the new jobs Trump created, hate that some are making money on stocks,........

 

 

Hate, hate, hate --- is that what the Democrat Party is all about?

 

 

WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN IF TRUMP SIMPLY AIRED THIS?

 Donald Trump should just televise this Bill Clinton speech from 1995 and then simply state:

"I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message."

Oh, please, please let this go viral.  Not one word of commentary needs to be added.    
Very short video - about 84 seconds.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
114
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
95
Views

Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

95 Views
Message 19 of 133

Neo Nazis, White Supremacists (Alt-Right Movement), the KKK announced support for Donald Trump

 

David Duke said Trump inspired him to run for office again. The KKK endorses Donald Trump

 

Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/07/top-nazi-leader-trump-will-be-a-real-o...

 

The Alt-Right White Nationalist Movement Supports Donald Trump

 

“The one thing they all agree on,” Jonah Goldberg argued, “is that we need to organize this society on the assumption that white people are genetically superior, or that white culture is inherently superior, and that we should have either state-imposed or culturally-imposed segregation between the races, no race mixing with the lower brown people.

 

 

Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
95
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
90
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

90 Views
Message 20 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

The facts are the KKK is started and owned by Democrats as is Antifa thugs.  The party of hate (Democrats) does not get to just point fingers at others and call them the haters.  Everyone knows this already.


You are beating a moot point to death by cherrypicking your history facts.

 

The Democratic party did not start the KKK; the KKK originally aligned itself with the Democrats, but the Democratic party changed and the different (3) incarnations of the KKK changed alliances.

 

Read the ENTIRE history.  Here is one link to get you started (complete with citations, footnotes, and references) -- The Democrats were the Party of the Ku Klux Klan and Slavery

 

The KKK and slavery both have their roots in the Democratic party. However, the southern bloc conservatives (“the solid south”) have increasingly favored the Republican party over time. Thus, today the faction who once supported the KKK and slavery now mostly supports the Republican Party. Given this, the old “the Democrats were the party of the KKK and slavery” talking point, while true, is often used in misleading ways.

Or choose the history source of your choice. But get the WHOLE story, not just part of it.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
3
Kudos
90
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors