Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

Message 1 of 133

I was watching the ABC Evening News tonight and it is reported that THREE more arrests for possible mass shootings that I found on different sites to screenshot these latest threats!

First article

Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 7.58.06 PM.pngscreenshot #1Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 7.58.56 PM.pngscreenshot #2Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 7.59.57 PM.pngscreenshot #3Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.00.16 PM.pngscreenshot #4

Second article

Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.05.13 PM.pngScreenshot 1Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.06.05 PM.pngScreenshot 2Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.06.25 PM.pngScreenshot 3Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.06.43 PM.pngScreenshot 4

Third article

Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.14.43 PM.pngSCREENSHOT 1Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.14.58 PM.pngSCREENSHOT 2Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 8.15.19 PM.pngSCREENSHOT 3

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
alferdpacker posted..

The republican party has been a criminal conspiracy dedidicated to racial bigotry and hatred with the aim of taking freedoms and liberties from American Citizens - ever since the criminally dishonest Nixon maladministration with no exceptions - Ford - Reagan - Bush41 - Bush 43 - and tRump administrations were and are blatantly criminally dishonest in their intent to remove freedoms and liberties from American Citizens and give them to oligarchic republican feloniously dishonest groups.

Sorry KidBoy2 - I've never supported treasonously dishonest republicans/conservatives...

==============================================================

And all the time I thought you were a conservative.

Were you ever in error when you thought that...

I've always been a patriotic American Citizen - not a greedy, selfish, and self-centered borderline treasonously dishonest republican/conservative...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

Message 3 of 133

Alfrerd wrote, "Sorry KidBoy2 - I've never supported treasonously dishonest republicans/conservatives..."

Incredibly, Kidboy decided the above disqualifies Alferd as a conservative.

It proves there are no value systems for honor or integrity in Trump World. They are no longer conservatives, they are anti-America, but pro-Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 133
alferdpacker posted..

The republican party has been a criminal conspiracy dedidicated to racial bigotry and hatred with the aim of taking freedoms and liberties from American Citizens - ever since the criminally dishonest Nixon maladministration with no exceptions - Ford - Reagan - Bush41 - Bush 43 - and tRump administrations were and are blatantly criminally dishonest in their intent to remove freedoms and liberties from American Citizens and give them to oligarchic republican feloniously dishonest groups.

Sorry KidBoy2 - I've never supported treasonously dishonest republicans/conservatives...

==============================================================

And all the time I thought you were a conservative.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 133
MsStretch posted..

Who here has identified approving of the antifa movement?

I do know that there have been unfounded accusations equating Democrats or liberals with antifa. Thanks for the Wiki entry setting the record straight for those who don't know the difference.

===========================================

Thanks for asking. I will not name names as if i do so I will be banned from this board...again.

I will say that we have posters that have posted they want Trump dead and they liked the Black Life Matter group and other groups that have used antifa type actions.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Antifa
United States
DescriptionThe antifa movement is composed of left-wing, autonomous, militant anti-fascist groups and individuals in the United States. The principal feature of antifa groups is their use of direct action, with conflicts occurring both online and in real life. Wikipedia

A hate group that some on this board seem to like...they need to do some critical thinking.

Who here has identified approving of the antifa movement?

I do know that there have been unfounded accusations equating Democrats or liberals with antifa. Thanks for the Wiki entry setting the record straight for those who don't know the difference.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Antifa
United States
DescriptionThe antifa movement is composed of left-wing, autonomous, militant anti-fascist groups and individuals in the United States. The principal feature of antifa groups is their use of direct action, with conflicts occurring both online and in real life. Wikipedia

A hate group that some on this board seem to like...they need to do some critical thinking.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 133
Antifa
United States

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 133

@alferdpacker 

Along with your astute observations of the right and trump supporters...

may we suggest that they review their emotional claims of the Dems and the Left as being hateful. 

If one:

Disagrees with

Does not believe

Wishes to debate 

Questions actions or comments

Wonder if the truth is being defined

These are not acts of hate or being hateful! 

Please take notice and consider. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

Message 10 of 133

Original Antifa unit group photo.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors