Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Active Hate Groups at all time HIGH

Message 91 of 185

@easyed598 wrote:

WILLIAM WROTE-Anyone can speak the truth. The truth stands on it’s own, no matter who speaks it. 

But, the truth does not promote hate. 

Opinions and lies may speak of hate, but the truth does not. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Truth does not promote hate but trying to twist truth to make an erroneous point seem to be a pattern with the Dems. Biden perhaps made a freudian slip when he said "we choose Truth over facts"  The Republicans consider them the same.

Republicans recognize neither "truth" nor "facts" as both constantly get in the way of what they want to believe!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 185

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted...

Again... thanks for the tip.

Excuse? I don't watch the talking bobbleheads on Fox either. You know, Trump's 'friends' or Sean or the judge (whatever her name is). Sue me.

=============================================================

It's a free country watch what you want. But to understand the hate you must understand were its coming from and to do that I watch parts of many programs.

I do to. Where the hate comes from is the right wing and its leader Trump who lies 98% of the time. It is picked up and carried forwarded to the followers by the commentators on FOX News and other right wing outlets. This is proven when truth comes out (even sometimes from the Fox real news end.) and we see the fox commentators involved in the lie with Trump. The far right followers we are told are very easy to lead, and uneducated and they prove that every day.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 185
MsStretch posted...

Excuse? I don't watch the talking bobbleheads on Fox either. You know, Trump's 'friends' or Sean or the judge (whatever her name is). Sue me.

=============================================================

It's a free country watch what you want. But to understand the hate you must understand were its coming from and to do that I watch parts of many programs.
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 185

@easyed598 wrote:

WILLIAM WROTE-Anyone can speak the truth. The truth stands on it’s own, no matter who speaks it. 

Opinions and lies may speak of hate, but the truth does not. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Truth does not promote hate but trying to twist truth to make an erroneous point seem to be a pattern with the Dems. Biden perhaps made a freudian slip when he said "we choose Truth over facts"  The Republicans consider them the same.

Trump is the leader of the far right, and lies about 98% of the time per all fact checkers. His followers do just about as well. The one thing the far right does not have never did have was truth. Bush 2 took us into Iraq based on lies. Trump won his election based on lies, and Trump governs based on lies. Mexico will pay for the wall. Tariff wars are easy to win are 2 examples. We are in the mess of our country becoming a 3rd world one due to right wing Reb. lies, and they never stop.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 185

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 185

@easyed598 

Anyone can speak the truth. The truth stands on it’s own, no matter who speaks it. 

Opinions and lies may speak of hate, but the truth does not. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 185

William wrote-Wrong! As I stated previously, Nicolle has a very informative show and she does not preach hate. She does expose trump and the conservative right. 

Remember: truth is not hate!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As joe Biden would say " I choose truth over facts" and no doubt liberal truth

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 185

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Never heard of nor watched Deadline with Nicolle Wallace, but thanks for the tip. You know more about it than I do, since I'm not usually into watching the talking head shows.

========================================================

I find it good to watch a verity of shows to try to understand were the hate in our country is coming from.

Calling them talking head shows...I take that as a excuse.

Again ...It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.

Excuse?  I don't watch the talking bobbleheads on Fox either.  You know, Trump's 'friends' or Sean or the judge (whatever her name is).  Sue me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 185

@KidBoy2 

Wrong! As I stated previously, Nicolle has a very informative show and she does not preach hate. She does expose trump and the conservative right. 

Remember: truth is not hate!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 185
MsStretch posted..

Never heard of nor watched Deadline with Nicolle Wallace, but thanks for the tip. You know more about it than I do, since I'm not usually into watching the talking head shows.

========================================================

I find it good to watch a verity of shows to try to understand were the hate in our country is coming from.

Calling them talking head shows...I take that as a excuse.

Again ...It does not take MUCH watching of MSNBC to twist ones reasonable thinking skills. Just watch Deadline with Nicolle Wallace ...one of many on MSNBC that spread their hate.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors