Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Absolutely Brilliant and creative Mr. President!

Message 81 of 117

@jimc91 wrote:

You guys are just TOO FUNNY!!

Actually, "you guys" are "just too funny"!   Trump eliminates most of his Global Health Team and grossly mishandles the beginning of this pandemic, grossly delaying rolling out test kits,etc,  and you all keep bragging on him. Facts are facts and trump supporters just keep on ignoring them.  Too funny !

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 117

@MsStretch wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Like I said...  Who needs the democrats anyway, all they do is criticize and allow their hatred for this President to completely out weigh their love for America. Always and only looking for the worst possible outcome.  

Oh well...  Enjoy your hate filled weekend while America  works on a solution by pulling together to solve a problem.  You guys are working against the best interest of America.  

Engaging the private sector, that have a track record of success, is absolutely brilliant in my view.  Puting this into action quickly is will make a difference.

What do the democrats offer America these days?  

The same old worn out bumper stickers, politics of division and hatred.  Well, NO THANK YOU.  You people are part of the problem not part of the solution.  

Get out of the way, the adults are in charge, it's going to be OK...

Wait!  WHO just passed an economic relief bill for the coronavirus early this morning while many Americans were probably sleeping?  Who spent the last 2 days in negotiations with Mnuchin, hammering out a deal that fnally passed the IMPOTUS's Twitter approval?  Was it... DEMOCRATS? 

So why hasn't it been signed, sealed, and delivered?  Could it be because it is waiting for the REPUBLICANS [Senate] to get back from their weekend break?

Who needs the Democrats?!  Thank God the Democrats "worked on a solution by pulling together [with the Treas. Sec'y and IMPOTUS] to solve a problem" while the Republicans took the weekend off which delays "puting [sic] this into action".

I'm sure the Democrats "pulled together" with a lot of Democrat PORK added to the bill unless they would not approve it.

Did someone mention "sour grapes" earlier?  The IMPOTUS stamped his approval on this bill.

He "stamped his approval" since Democrats (the party of hate), would do their very best to destroy him if he objected (to the additional Democrat PORK)!

Yes there are sour grapes, but only from the liberals.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 117

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Like I said...  Who needs the democrats anyway, all they do is criticize and allow their hatred for this President to completely out weigh their love for America. Always and only looking for the worst possible outcome.  

Oh well...  Enjoy your hate filled weekend while America  works on a solution by pulling together to solve a problem.  You guys are working against the best interest of America.  

Engaging the private sector, that have a track record of success, is absolutely brilliant in my view.  Puting this into action quickly is will make a difference.

The same old worn out bumper stickers, politics of division and hatred.  Well, NO THANK YOU.  You people are part of the problem not part of the solution.  

Wait!  WHO just passed an economic relief bill for the coronavirus early this morning while many Americans were probably sleeping?  Who spent the last 2 days in negotiations with Mnuchin, hammering out a deal that fnally passed the IMPOTUS's Twitter approval?  Was it... DEMOCRATS? 

So why hasn't it been signed, sealed, and delivered?  Could it be because it is waiting for the REPUBLICANS [Senate] to get back from their weekend break?

Who needs the Democrats?!  Thank God the Democrats "worked on a solution by pulling together [with the Treas. Sec'y and IMPOTUS] to solve a problem" while the Republicans took the weekend off which delays "puting [sic] this into action".

I'm sure the Democrats "pulled together" with a lot of Democrat PORK added to the bill unless they would not approve it.

Did someone mention "sour grapes" earlier?  The IMPOTUS stamped his approval on this bill.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 117

@MsStretch wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 117

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 117

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Did you put my comment in quotes because you thought I was quoting IMPOTUS word for word? If I had been I would have so noted, but nah, that was me being facetious.

============================================================

Being facetious or joking about about COVID-19 is not funny. But for many its SOP on this board, from left and right posters.

The only one joking about the seriousness of COVID-19 is the ToadPOTUS.

He stated on camera he had a hunch it would "magically disappear" with the arrival of warmer weather in April.

He stated on camera the infection count was at 15 and he expected it to be going DOWN

He said on camera he thought the victims on the cruise ships should just be held on the ships, along with all the other passengers.

He said on camera sick workers should just go to work.

He ordered CDC to NOT tell Seniors they were at much greater risk of DEATH from the virus because he thought it would make him look bad.

He opposes paid sick leave for low income workers, like the folks who work in food service and hospitality - in short the ones most likely to infect the most people are the ones Toad wants to have to work while sick.

Six weeks ago, Toad's administration told Roche (a German Pharma) we had no need of their proven test kit for COVIS-19 and American firms would meet al our needs.  The test kits that were being developed in the US were EPIC FAIL! so now we, like the sane World, will be getting test kits from Roche SIX WEEKS LATE!

TWO YEARS AGO Toad FIRED the entire staff of the Pandemic Emergency Response Team in CDC and HLS, and then cut CDC's worldwide monitoring capability and R&D budgets by 85%.

Toad took 63 days to declare a National Emergency - when H1N1 hit in 2009, President Obama made the declaration in 14 DAYS!, and had WORKING test kits being distributed three days later. Toad STILL has not begun mass distribution of test kits because his need to stick it to German firms made certain no kits would be available.

THE PERNICIOUS VIRUS THAT WILL DESTROY AMERICA IS TRUMP!

Expurgate him and all his enablers in November!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 117

@jimc91 wrote:

On display here we see, "sour grapes" by  "Sore Losers"...

Enjoy your tirade, it shows "true colors"

Yeah, it is TOO FUNNY!!

I am so tired of all this winning...  Think I will just take a vacation here on the homestead and plant a new row of tomato plants.

Try to relax, the adults are in charge...  Everything is going to be OK.

Is this the same adult who went on TV to tell us not to shake hands and then shook hands with everybody there? Ummmm. Yeahhhh.... We're going to need that Oval Office back in Novemeber, if not sooner. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Absolutely Brilliant and creative Mr. President!

Message 88 of 117

Using the word "Brilliant" in the same sentence as Donald Trump, is the equivalent of using the words "Kind and Compassionate" for John Gotti.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 117

Irony has died, but just before death it attended funeral services for The Onion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 117

On display here we see, "sour grapes" by  "Sore Losers"...

Enjoy your tirade, it shows "true colors"

Yeah, it is TOO FUNNY!!

I am so tired of all this winning...  Think I will just take a vacation here on the homestead and plant a new row of tomato plants.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors