AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Abortion

Message 21 of 50

gdpit_com_96762788_72.gif

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 50

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for judge judy gifs

Yep - the whole world recognizes that "truly unfortunate and deplorable character defect" that's so common with so many that support trump...

I agree, A.P.  Sure am glad we can use the FREE scroll feature.  LMAO!!!

Image result for lmao smiley gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 50

@rker321

Please consider that there are responsible men in society, who are not interested in controlling women, and do seek to be a supportive partner. We also understand that there differences between the sexes. We also realize that final choices may not be ours, but do appreciate having input. 

As always, the abortion issue centers around the act of having an abortion versus putting more effort into education and providing protection. Deal more with the before versus the after. 

And some understanding never hurts. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 50

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Yep - the whole world recognizes that "truly unfortunate and deplorable character defect" that's so common with so many that support trump...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 50

@Centristsin2010

One good feature of AdBlock Plus it the 'Block Element' which could be called the 'Block Judge Judy feature'.   One click and she's history.

Have a good afternoon pardner!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 50

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 50

@alferdpacker wrote:

Been there - in 1974 - when a girlfriend quite independently decided to abort her pregnancy - I paid for her abortion, and financially supported her move away from me for about four months afterward - it's how I've always rolled...

Of course Alferd, whatever is mentioned you've been there or someone closely associated has.   Never fails. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 50

@rker321 wrote:

Many times in this message board I have stated, that I personally would not even consider the opinion of any male regarding the termination of a pregnancy.

I truly believe that they have nothing to contribute to this discussion.

I will hear and accept the opinion of any female whether they agree with terminations of not. but males. ?   sorry, I don't tell you when to get a vasectomy, or to wear rubbers, or to become celibate.

Therefore, males do not tell me or any women what will their decision should be regarding this issue. I still to this date will quote Laura Bush who in her book stated. "A termination of a pregnancy is the most intimate  decision that any woman will make in her lifetime"
Therefore, males, argue about whatever you wish, but not on this subject. you know nothing about females when it comes to this issue.

I discussed with my wife her intent to have her fallopian tubes tied, and volunteered to have a vasectomy because it was a much simpler, easier procedure, with a much quicker recovery.

Sorry that you have such a low opinion of males - is it possibly due to having had much contact with "lesser" examples of that half of humanity?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 50

@Soosie wrote:

abortion.jpg

If your cartoon is about late term abortions, I am with you. but if we are speaking about a termination that is usually done at 6 weeks of less then in that case there is no body to consider because it doesn't exist.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 50

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What sexist nonsense, rker.  Though sadly, your blindness prevented you from seeing most males supported "choice", not telling anyone what they should do with that choice.  THINKing is a virtue.

That is exactly my point, your approval or any male approval on this issue is a total moot one. 

Kudos
Views