You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Abortion

Message 11 of 106
If you understand that energy (natural) can neither be created or destroyed but only transformed, then existence is also eternal.

consider that

"Liberals are totalitarians screaming to get out"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 106

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Olderscout66

If you want to "talk' about abortion then I'm all in, but I don't believe you can. You are an accuser. Why would you ask me "what about all those girls I didn't help" ... are you freakin' kidding me? Really? That's something from a dark place. 

First off, I can't fix the world and I'm not gonna try. People screw up all the time and sometimes suffer the consequences ... and sometimes they're horrible. 

I believe, like Jesus ... that a few good ordinary people (12) can change the world, but not over night. I am openly against abortion. I do not judge the mother or the father. I know that a simple thing like a zipper might stem the tide of abortion, but Is that gonna happen? I lack the faith to belive it will. 

Each of us was written into the book of life before we are born or unborn.

The born, the unborn, and the collection of cells which have not yet become a fetus. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 106

@Olderscout66

If you want to "talk' about abortion then I'm all in, but I don't believe you can. You are an accuser. Why would you ask me "what about all those girls I didn't help" ... are you freakin' kidding me? Really? That's something from a dark place. 

First off, I can't fix the world and I'm not gonna try. People screw up all the time and sometimes suffer the consequences ... and sometimes they're horrible. 

I believe, like Jesus ... that a few good ordinary people (12) can change the world, but not over night. I am openly against abortion. I do not judge the mother or the father. I know that a simple thing like a zipper might stem the tide of abortion, but Is that gonna happen? I lack the faith to belive it will. 

Each of us was written into the book of life before we are born or unborn.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 106

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@mandm84

You know you've misquoted me... taken out of context. Here's what i said about Pocahantus (Elisabeth Warren) It was never about Jimmy Carter who I believe has a moral compass which always points towards heaven. 

She is cut in the mold of Eugene McCarthy and Jimmy Carter without a moral compass. Her contrived anger and ugly hate is definitely not of the righteous variety... it is the Hillary Clinton variety = self serving. She has made a living out of fake moral indignation. She's lucky she's not from Salem.

She's the worst kind of liberal = fake one.

@mandm84 wrote:

Hey fishslayer , Can I get a comment on your President Trump's " Moral Compass " please ???

So you're not going to be objective about trump - given that trump has claimed to be a Christian?

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 106

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Nutin' to do with politics.... absolutley zero.

If that were true, it would not have become a touchstone of Republlican policy and RedStates would not be doing everything in their power to deprive poor women of reproductive health services. But it is, and they are.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 106

@mandm84

You know you've misquoted me... taken out of context. Here's what i said about Pocahantus (Elisabeth Warren) It was never about Jimmy Carter who I believe has a moral compass which always points towards heaven. 

She is cut in the mold of Eugene McCarthy and Jimmy Carter without a moral compass. Her contrived anger and ugly hate is definitely not of the righteous variety... it is the Hillary Clinton variety = self serving. She has made a living out of fake moral indignation. She's lucky she's not from Salem.

She's the worst kind of liberal = fake one.

@mandm84 wrote:

Hey fishslayer , Can I get a comment on your President Trump's " Moral Compass " please ???

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 106
Nutin' to do with politics.... absolutley zero.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 106

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
@ mimi
My family has taken in pregnant young ladies and given them a place to reach term and deliver their baby. Babies who were born were given up for adoption. We did not adopt any of them.

That's great, but what about all those girls you didn't have the chance to help, who wound up on the street because Fundie parents threw them out, worthless spermdonor boyfriends found they had other things to do, Republicans made sure the girl couldn't get birth control BEFORE OR AFTER she got pregnant, had to carry the fetus to term, and nobody wanted to adopt it, or she found somebody with a coathanger and bottle of clorox, and both mother and fetus are now dead?

Republicans won't authorize a dime to encourage more people to do as you've done, or to help the mother keep her job or get a new one after the baby arrives or provide day care so mother can work and not spend her paycheck on daycare - in short, Republicans do not give a tinkers dam for the CHILD - they just rub their hands with glee at the prospect they've punished another woman for having sex.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 106

@mandm84 wrote:

Me too.

I bet there's more than just two of us...

We want to see an objective comparison between Carter's Moral Compass and Trump's Moral Compass.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 106

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
@ mimi
My family has taken in pregnant young ladies and given them a place to reach term and deliver their baby. Babies who were born were given up for adoption. We did not adopt any of them.

Good for you, Fish.  Must be the registered Democrat in ya!  Smiley Wink

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views