Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AWKWARD HOLDING OF WATER BOTTLE INDICATES?????????

Message 1 of 4

Trump was having a Marco Rubio moment.

And ironically enough, Trump mocked Rubio for it.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Awwww, "nc", give the fool a break!  I'm sure it's a challenge drinking water from your bottle when your born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Image result for born with a silver spoon

Yep, more accustomed to golden goblets and fine cut crystal ..............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Awwww, "nc", give the fool a break!  I'm sure it's a challenge drinking water from your bottle when your born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Image result for born with a silver spoon

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

AWKWARD HOLDING OF WATER BOTTLE INDICATES?????????

Message 4 of 4

Did you see Donald Trump begging for water?

He had no glass of water; only a water bottle was provided.

He opened it like it was going to spray him but I guess he isn't aware that water isn't carbonated.

Then, it took him TWO HANDS (small as they are) to hold the bottle... and it wasn't held too steady, at that.

I think that his water emergency was caused by a medical issue so let's see what can be causes for the HEIGHTENED NEED FOR WATER:

(1) PROFUSE SWEATING- I don't think this was the issue this time as his "spray on" tan did not run.

(2) TOO MUCH URINE OUTPUT- This is a likely culprit as Trump has pissed away the legitimacy of our government world-wide.

(3) VOMITING- Many of his speeches are filled with things that were consumed as truths, digested by Trump and his alt-right clan, then spewed as chunks of lies. A top possibility.

(4) DIARRHEA- Trump's Administration's REAL output has been compared to this malady many times.

(5) DRY MOUTH- Dry mouth can be caused by nerve damage to the head. Very possible this is the issue.

It is clear that Trump has some medical issue. Many think it to be psychological but this water emergency may indicate otherwise.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/11/15/trump-awkwardly-drinks-from-water-bottle-sends-social-me...

Kudos
Views
Replies