Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: AT&T - Cohen payments big mistake - dumps exec

Message 1 of 42

It was a "Mistake"

I read a story about 20 years ago: IBM sent one of their salesmen to Mexico to close a deal selling computers to the Mexican government. The IBM salesman came back to the U.S. complaining that many of the Mexican government officials had their hands out looking for a bribes. His story reached the press.

I tried to follow the story and eventually learned that IBM successfully closed the deal with Mexico. 

I figured that in all likelyhood, IBM sent a different salesman to Mexico to get the deal done.

Moral of the story -- IBM realized it was a "mistake" sending the first salesman.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

What in the President's agenda do you see as Nazi, KKK, Plutocrat or Jim Crow?

Trump has appointed racists, bigots, white nationalists, white supremacists and Alt Righters (which include Nazis and KKKers) to his cabinet or as advisers.

First, that is a nonsense claim.

Actually, it's quite factual.

One example would be Trump's chief strategist, Bannon, who was an officer in the Alt Right and a white nationalist white supremacist!

Remember, I have been called a racist for saying "All lives matter".

Absolutely NOTHING to do with this topic or this thread!

Additionally, the question was what you see as racist, Nazi, etc. in the President's agenda?

And I answered it. You continue to evade it!

That is quite an accusation you have made about the American voters.

That's "quite" a lie "YOU have made" as I never made any such accusation!

I addressed YOUR question ..... as clearly evident!

And btw, most "American voters" did not vote for Trump!

O.K. - that is quite an accusation you have made about the voters who elected the President.

The answer was directed to YOUR question!

No you didn't. You only made offensive claims with no backing.

Wrong rk .... I clearly DID address YOUR question ..... and provided the "backing" as well in response to your subsequent question. It's ALL there for ALL to see in this thread!

I did indeed address YOUR question. And it's there for all to see in the thread section YOU omitted with your convenient truncation!

And BTW - President Trump was elected by the American people based on our Constitution.

Wrong again rk ..... "Our Constitution" does not allow interference by a foreign government in a presidential election.  The Russian interference in the presidential election enabled Trump's election!

And BTW .... your diversion does nothing to change the fact that most American voters did not vote for Trump!

Obama stated that the Russians could not effect the outcome of our elections. Was he diverting or lying?

YOUR "diversion" does NOTHING to change the fact that Russian interference did indeed enable Trump's election!

O.K. - you want to call Obama a liar, go for it,

I NEVER called Obama any such thing!

AGAIN, you resort to putting your words into my post as you do with every poster who is negating your beliefs!

I'm not going to fight with you.

Because you finally realized the you're only digging a bigger hole for your contrived arguments!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Message 3 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Trump has appointed racists, bigots, white nationalists, white supremacists and Alt Righters (which include Nazis and KKKers) to his cabinet or as advisers.

One example would be Trump's chief strategist, Bannon, who was an officer in the Alt Right and a white nationalist white supremacist!

Additionally, the question was what you see as racist, Nazi, etc. in the President's agenda?

O.K. - that is quite an accusation you have made about the voters who elected the President.

Wrong rk .... I clearly DID address YOUR question ..... and provided the "backing" as well in response to your subsequent question. It's ALL there for ALL to see in this thread!

I did indeed address YOUR question. And it's there for all to see in the thread section YOU omitted with your convenient truncation!

And BTW - President Trump was elected by the American people based on our Constitution.

Wrong again rk ..... "Our Constitution" does not allow interference by a foreign government in a presidential election.  The Russian interference in the presidential election enabled Trump's election!

And BTW .... your diversion does nothing to change the fact that most American voters did not vote for Trump!

Obama stated that the Russians could not effect the outcome of our elections. Was he diverting or lying?

YOUR "diversion" does NOTHING to change the fact that Russian interference did indeed enable Trump's election!

O.K. - you want to call Obama a liar, go for it, I'm not going to fight with you.

Your'e waaayyy off-topic - again - the topic is all about the fact that the AT&T CEO said that dealing with Michael Cohen - a graduate of one of the ten worst law schools in the nation - was a big mistake - and that the man who was instrumental in making the deal between Cohen and AT&T will be leaving AT&T - no longer an AT&T employee.

In related and pertinent news - the Novartis employee who "cut the deal" between Michael Cohen and Novartis will soon be a former employee of Novartis - having "retired" instead of being outright fired...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.

Message 4 of 42

@alferdpackerwrote:

AT&T CEO: We made 'big mistake' hiring Cohen, chief lobbyist out | Reuters 

AT&T CEO: Hiring Cohen as a consultant was a ‘big mistake’ - The Washington Post

How does trump's allegation that he will get "the best people" square up with the fact that Michael Cohen is a graduate of Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School - considered by multiple knowledgeable groups to be among the ten worst law schools in the US?

10 Worst Law Schools in the Country | JDJournal

The 10 Worst Law Schools In The Country (2017) | Above the Law

Ranking The Worst ABA-Accredited Law Schools | Above the Law

Indeed - AT&T's mistake was in failing to properly and completely investigate Michael Cohen's suitability and historical ability to perform such tasks...

I went to engineering school at western in the early 80's for a 3 semesters. WMU stood for WASTED MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY..as it had won, and always ranked high, on playboys list of party schools. Thats where actor Tim Allen got his cocaine bust too.  Just us rural yankees in the woods minding our own business.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 42

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

O.K. - you want to call Obama a liar, go for it, I'm not going to fight with you.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Message 7 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

First, that is a nonsense claim. Remember, I have been called a racist for saying "All lives matter". Additionally, the question was what you see as racist, Nazi, etc. in the President's agenda?

Neither diverting nor lying - President Obama was honestly mistaken.

He was not fully aware of the previously unbelievable depth of trump's and republican/conservative dishonesty and unpatriotic perfidy.

After all - the whole world has known for some time now that trump and his supporters are incapable of honest or honorable behavior...

The world is quite aware of the fact that only 26% - the bottom of the barrel of American Citizens - voted for trump...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 42

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

First, that is a nonsense claim. Remember, I have been called a racist for saying "All lives matter". Additionally, the question was what you see as racist, Nazi, etc. in the President's agenda?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Der Trumper "drained the swamp" so he could find his Administration under the slime at the bottom. His support comes from people who share his love of Nazis, KKK, Plutocrats and Jim Crow. Those folks rule the Republican Primaries, but are only 30% of the voters. SAVE AMERICA - DUMP THE GOP

His support comes from people who share his love of Nazis, KKK, Plutocrats and Jim Crow.

I support his agenda. How does that make me "love" Nazis, KKK, Plutocrats, and Jim Crow?

Well .... as you admit to supporting Trump's agenda, logic would suggest that you have answered your own question!

Message 10 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Der Trumper "drained the swamp" so he could find his Administration under the slime at the bottom. His support comes from people who share his love of Nazis, KKK, Plutocrats and Jim Crow. Those folks rule the Republican Primaries, but are only 30% of the voters. SAVE AMERICA - DUMP THE GOP

His support comes from people who share his love of Nazis, KKK, Plutocrats and Jim Crow.

I support his agenda. How does that make me "love" Nazis, KKK, Plutocrats, and Jim Crow?

Well .... as you admit to supporting Trump's agenda, logic would suggest that you have answered your own question!

Back on topic - AT&T concluded that payments to Cohen was a mistake - possibly because he demonstrated inability to effectively represent AT&T interests - could that be because he was a graduate of one of the ten worst law schools in the nation?
Some people are concluding that might be a major reason...
Yep liddle donnie - the biizarro pres - only gets "the best people" - in the bizarro world...