Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AS THE HANDCUFFS COME CLOSER; THE TWEET STORM INCREASES

Message 1 of 24

@alferdpacker wrote:

That applies equally to the content of your posts - also partisan.

Should I save you some time trolling by sending you a message of where and what I'm going to post next?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

What of the widely recognized opinion - that of the majority of American Citizens -  that the credibility of opinions of the majority of trump supporters is somewhere between deeply flawed and non-existent?

And of course you are basing that on partisanship, not on content of opinion.  Further that is your opinion without any factual basis to back it up.

That applies equally to the content of your posts - also partisan.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24

@alferdpacker wrote:

What of the widely recognized opinion - that of the majority of American Citizens -  that the credibility of opinions of the majority of trump supporters is somewhere between deeply flawed and non-existent?

And of course you are basing that on partisanship, not on content of opinion.  Further that is your opinion without any factual basis to back it up.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

And what is wrong with citing a satire as a reference?

Whatever you want, but there goes proof of the credibility of your posts.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

@nctarheel wrote:

Why would the credibility of my posts be questioned because I used satire in a post?

Is satire the closest you can come to finding something wrong with the administration?

You still attempting to claim personal attack or baiting because I don't agree with you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

Hilarious distraction by ignoblers.

Meanwhile back in the real world, Donald is making more demands on Sessions - who can do nothing...but if keeps donald's gang immersed in their non-reality game...aka FL last night.    ( usa today).

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

TemperMental66

Great read. Thank you for your post.  NY Times  found some great flat out falsehoods from Trumps tweets.  Nancy 

It will be interesting to see the charges regarding "collusion" based on tweet falsehoods.

Just imagine the clicking of all the handcuffs if dishonest posts (like tweets) become the issue.

Well, his tweets have been declared (by the moron himself) to be official and he keeps lying in his Tweets.  When the house is run by Democrats, I would expect about 20 committees looking into Trump's activities.  Unlike the disasters that were the investigations of Hillary, Trump cannot stand the daylight. 

You missed an important issue - tweets are public, subpoenaed emails that are destroyed are not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Why would the credibility of my posts be questioned because I used satire in a post?

Are you trying to create an argument by challenging my credibility for no apparent reason?

Why can't you discuss the theme of the thread..... that TRUMP THE CHUMP'S twitter production increases as the investigations get closer and closer to him?

Is this, once again, a lead-in to a personal attack on your part?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 24

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Image result for judge judy gifs

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

"Nail some sense into him...."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views