Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AS MEGAN MCCAIN SAID "AMERICA IS GREAT"

Message 21 of 25
nctarheel posted...

What struck me most was the remark she made. AMERICA IS GREAT we don't have to make America Great Again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what I think

Then there is NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo that said America 'was never that great' - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/15/politics/...cuomo-america-was-never...great/index.html
Aug 16, 2018 - Washington (CNN) New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said America "was never that great" during a speech on Wednesday.

You could have stopped with your phrase at the beginning "That's what I think" but as Obama said at the funeral..... there are those that involve themselves in "Trafficking in manufactured

bombastic outrage".

What other reason might there have been for the link to the stupid comment Andrew Cuomo said.

==============================================================

Read the topic of this thread..please.

FYI As NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo made that statement about two weeks ago it figures in the topic.

"Trafficking in manufactured bombastic outrage". I see that from you and others that are in the radical left...thanks for bringing that up!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

@KidBoy2 wrote:
What struck me most was the remark she made. AMERICA IS GREAT we don't have to make America Great Again.

That's what I think

Then there is NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo that said America 'was never that great' - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/15/politics/...cuomo-america-was-never...great/index.html
Aug 16, 2018 - Washington (CNN) New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said America "was never that great" during a speech on Wednesday.

You could have stopped with your phrase at the beginning "That's what I think" but as Obama said at the funeral..... there are those that involve themselves in "Trafficking in manufactured bombastic outrage".

What other reason might there have been for the link to the stupid comment Andrew Cuomo said.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

That's what I think

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

That was a powerful eulogy.  I’ll admit I’m not a huge fan of hers. But she really was true and real and powerful remembering her dad.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

AS MEGAN MCCAIN SAID "AMERICA IS GREAT"

Message 25 of 25

Megan gave a powerful, heartfelt speech for her Father. 

I hope for the sake of this Country all the Politicians listened to the speeches, can put Party aside and pull together as a Country.

If not we are going to be truly lost, and those attending the funeral are truly two faced in the name of John McCain. Watching those who are all Trump, all Party sitting there just made me sick to watch them. 

Hopefully this may, some how pull this Country back together, but then they have to go back and deal with the Nut Job The Donald. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors