Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AS MEGAN MCCAIN SAID "AMERICA IS GREAT"

Message 1 of 25

Meghan said America is great, and it was true before the ORANGE HYENA began tearing at the moral and social underpinnings of our society

I can’t stay quiet about what Cuomo said, for what he said was America is mot and will not be great until all are judged as equal, until diversity is embraced, and people are treated fairly, regardless of color or ethnicity. Like most who live in the world of reality, he sees this country still has a long way to go.

What he said is true, although he should have America could be greater, but  the take away, had the right wingers been honest, was that trump is weakening our country each day with his racist and heartless agenda.

Cuomo was less than artful; he admits to that, but if we are honest, he made a valid point. Without mentioning the HYENA, Cuomo made it clear that trump makes America less great with each passing day. HE NEEDS TO GO ASAP.

Gee, I miss having a real president ! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25
@KidBoy2

Not by The Donald. IMO

We are going down a little more each day. This is what me thinks. Smiley Happy
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25
@williamb39198

I agree, but you know The Little Bully in the Play Ground has to win, he has to be the Boss.

The games have to be by his rules, and he'll fight dirty to get what he wants. He does!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

May we always honor Senator McCain. And good for his Daughter, Megan. 

I am proud of her statement about her Father’s view of His America. 

Ever since first hearing trump’s maga slogan and it’s implications, I thought what are we trying to remake? But within the last two years trump’s strategy within the slogan has shown it’s ugly face. His real slogan should have been: “Let me take an already Great America, tear it up, and destroy it. Then I will appear to fix it, without really fixing it, so that I can pretend to be the great fixer, and the savior of America”. He has set up this false facade of being the only one capable of making our lives better...all the while making lives worse, lying about it, and trying to be a wanna be dictator. 

trump has broken an old rule of thumb:

If it’s not broken, don’t try to fix it!

That’s what Megan and her Dad were saying: America was already Great, why are you trying to remake it? It’s not broken. 

But, trump is trying to break it. No wonder he wasn’t invited!

Let’s don’t let him break America!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@KidBoy2 wrote:
john258 posted...

You just did it again when you said "that might make your party look bad". She never said anything about party so you do not even know what party she belongs to. The NY Gov. has nothing to do with this thread. Senator John McCain memorial services and what was said or not said, and who did or did not attend are the subject. Trumps children attended, Trump did not. The children were invited, Trump was told to stay away. The children joined in applause for what Megan said along with all the others present.

==================================================================

And who elected you "hall monitor" and can decide what is appropriate for a thread?

Trump

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@KidBoy2 wrote:
john258 posted...

You just did it again when you said "that might make your party look bad". She never said anything about party so you do not even know what party she belongs to. The NY Gov. has nothing to do with this thread. Senator John McCain memorial services and what was said or not said, and who did or did not attend are the subject. Trumps children attended, Trump did not. The children were invited, Trump was told to stay away. The children joined in applause for what Megan said along with all the others present.

And who elected you "hall monitor" and can decide what is appropriate for a thread?

Anyone is permitted to post their opinion regarding whether the subject matter in a previous post is appropriate as well as posting their opinion that off topic subject matter has been introduced...

People are even allowed to post delusional crackpot nonsense in support of trump...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25
john258 posted...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25
angeleyes64

What party do you think me belongs, to or is it I belong to?

Again, Cuomo was not part of the thread or his remark just Megans.

==============================================================
FYI "AMERICA IS GREAT" is part of this thread. So what anyone, even you, that comments of that is fair game.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25
KidBoy2

What party do you think me belongs, to or is it I belong to?

Again, Cuomo was not part of the thread or his remark just Megans.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

Every speaker at McCains funeral services spoke in favor of his belief in bipartisanship. The fact neoRepublicans reject any cooperatve effort to make things better for Americans is what made some sound anti-GOPer, that is, speaking the Truth exposes todays Republican Party as the force dividing us.

I especially liked the story of the American politicians visitng a refugee camp, and when the "residents" heard Americans were present, they began to cheer "JOHN MCCAIN JOHN MCCAIN". Something no current member of his party will ever hear from such an audience, and America is much poorer because of that fact. The fact Der Trumper would not eve nlower a flag for this truely great man is proof of his total lack of morality or decency, and by reflection, a similar lack in his supporters.

End the rule of the do-nothing good Republicans

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors