Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ARE WE ALL SUFFERING ENOUGH................. YET?

Message 21 of 131

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You are right, rker....the poster is the king of follow me into the rabbit hole.....

Substantiation of claims is hardly a "rabbit hole" - except for those who base their arguments on made up stuff and want support in their right to do that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 131

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He at one point asked Trump, "Why won't you open the government and stop hurting people?"
Trump responded bluntly, "Because then you won't give me what I want."

What is your source for that?  Then you won't give me what I want  There are many sources with this info.  If you just made an effort, you wouldn't need to be spoonfed information....,  for example That is an issue you might want to consider before talking about cages.  Sure beats whining about cages....agreed - substantiate your claims, forget cages.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 131

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What is your source for that?  That is an issue you might want to consider before talking about cages.

As usual another of your never ending questions. the final thing happens to be that there is at this point no solution to the shutdown. If you want to blame the Democrats be my guest.   the Democrats will blame Trump and all is well .
so what a shame, a country that has always claimed  to be a Democracy, a Republic call it what you wish. find itself in a situation that only happens in dictatorships and Autocratic types of govemrnt.   
Mazel Tov.   you are all winners.

That was not a question - it was a request for substantiation of a claimed statement by the President. If one is going to base their thinking on such things, substantiation seems reasonable.

On the other hand, "dictatorships and Autocratic types of govemrnt(?)" has no relationship to this topic or my post.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 131

You are right, rker....the poster is the king of follow me into the rabbit hole.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

He at one point asked Trump, "Why won't you open the government and stop hurting people?"

What is your source for that?  Then you won't give me what I want  There are many sources with this info.  If you just made an effort, you wouldn't need to be spoonfed information....,  That is an issue you might want to consider before talking about cages.  Sure beats whining about cages....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

What is your source for that?  That is an issue you might want to consider before talking about cages.

As usual another of your never ending questions. the final thing happens to be that there is at this point no solution to the shutdown. If you want to blame the Democrats be my guest.   the Democrats will blame Trump and all is well .
so what a shame, a country that has always claimed  to be a Democracy, a Republic call it what you wish. find itself in a situation that only happens in dictatorships and Autocratic types of govemrnt.   
Mazel Tov.   you are all winners.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 131

@oceanedge2 wrote:
This from the meeting dt walked out on yesterday:

Schumer jumped in to stress the importance of opening up the government and then negotiating on border security funding from there.
He at one point asked Trump, "Why won't you open the government and stop hurting people?"

This from (facebook) - a family member who works many months of the year in Alaskan waters as the captian of a tender ship.
Ok now I'm pissed I have friends in Alaska working on the water. Our first life buoy is the United States Coast Guard they are totally underpaid under appreciated at times and they are out there risking their lives for us. Now through political Bull---- over a freaking border wall they are not being paid. If you knew what these people mean to a mariner in trouble you would be outraged too. There is no reason to shut down over the wall. This carp has to stop they can keep the government open while they argue over the freaking wall. Political bull----.

So many thousands of people hurting and the president has NO CONCERN AT ALL for their safety or well being.  His stupid wall tantrum - his sick self protection is causing great harm to our citizens and to the country's national security.  He is a dangerous, deadly disease infecting the spirit of America.  He belongs in a cage.  Let it be asap.

......................................................................................................

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 131

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And the Dems will allow all the suffering rather than cooperate on border security.

Wrong  answer, remember? I said the Cubans and anyone that is a human being will react in the same manner. but you also seem to forge that Trump  stated that he was proud to own the shutdown. sorry, you can't have it both ways.

Yes he did. He stated that border security was so important that he would stand up to the Dems. The shut down is the result.

No rk ....... trump said he would "shut it down" and that he would take responsibility for it.

Yes, he did. He said he would do what was required for the defense of our borders. That seems like something one would proudly take responsibility for.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 131

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

So  the walls are beginning to crumble.. and more Republicans will defetct and will try to end  the shutdown. 
Like I have said, when needs are not met. people react the same  no matter where they are and what country they belong.

And the Dems will allow all the suffering rather than cooperate on border security.

Another false narrative from the usual source....."Border Security" YES, as the Dems have supported it every year....year in and year out.

Border wall...no!  Just a little nuance that rabid trump and Limblah fans just never get right.

What has Limbaugh to do with barriers as an element of border security?

LOL!  Funny you don't know.....he was one of those who blasted trump for agreeing to the terms, AND the GOP, to keep the government open.  The faux question is LAUGHABLE.

And besides, the comment was about uninformed "trump and Limblah" fans...not Limblah as you claimed. Please pay attention....

The post referred to the Dems past approval of border barriers and now opposing them. Limbaugh is not a factor in that. So, just giggle on.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 131

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I am sick and tired of all of this Dem & Repub debate!  Who's right and who's wrong.  The bottomline is there are almost one million of OUR fellow American brothers and sisters going without their deserved pay.  That is NOT right!  The government shutdown should NOT have been ordered.  That was wrong!  The Democrats and the President should re-start the government and sit down at the table and come up with a C-O-M-P-R-O-M-I-S-E!!!!!  This should not be an "all or nothing at all" standoff.  But that's where we find ourselves.  Neither side seems to want to "give in,"  but I believe whomever would bow first would be the "bigger" of the two.  I say this only because at some point, we must all put "country" before party.....even those of us on these forums.

Amen, Sister!!!

Kudos
Views