Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ARE WE ALL SUFFERING ENOUGH................. YET?

Message 1 of 131

I can't help but give myself a pat in  my back.

Well, are we suffering enough  yet?

So many now are really suffering regarding this man's  incompetence.  And so many more will still have to suffer the consequences of this Administration, before we start seeing cracks in the Republican Party.

Lindsay Graham is now the Nunes of the Senate. and many more are simply hiding and not want to realize that the more that they don't do anything regarding this shutdown the more that they are digging themselves into the ground.

Being Trump's follower is becoming very toxic. and those that do not understand that. are still not suffering enough.

So, what is enough?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 131

May sound like I am off topic but, not if you watch it.

Showtime has a series in their Documentary section called "Enemies: The President, Justice and The FBI".  Not that I am stating this as current crisis but a documentary on the past. And the more recent past. I find it quite interesting!

The Watergate, The Iran Contra and such...so interesting on what we have learned from history, no?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 131

The big question now  is what will the Democrats do regarding any of this?  
Pretty soon, you will have the bulk of American crying uncle. and saying give him anything he wants. as long as I can live

So what is next?  You all have a President  that will not budge and in my opinion this is the first time that the US is actually dealing with an Autocratic President.

Where are the laws that prevents such type of Presidency?   and if there are laws that deals with a President that thinks that he has unlimited powers who and how is he going to be stopped.?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

If you find my posts boring, AARP has provided a solution for you - scroll.

As to the "Emergency that can wait"(?).  What is the "Emergency that can wait" in "adored leader", "Trump Emergencies", "adoring followers", and "love the shutdown"??

Dear Rk.  I believe that you have just answered your own question.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 131

@rker321 wrote:

Rk  your posts are getting tired and old.  Let's talk about the Emergency that can wait.

Now your adored leader claims that apparently he is not ready just yet to declare a National Emergency.
I don't know, but perhaps I am mistaken. I always thought that emergencies couldn't wait, that is why they were Emergencies

I guess int he era of Trump  Emergencies are just simply another alternative reality that has to be taken with a grain of salt.

I  can't help but enjoy all of this situation. and yes, I know what is happening out there. and the amount of people that are being harmed by this idiotic shutdown that Trump stated that he was proud to own.

But again, Are we suffering enough .... yet?
I have claimed that until Americans  don't have their needs met. that is when many will start thinking what is happening in this country today.

If not. I dare all of those adoring followers that let the rest of the country know how much they love the shutdown.

If you find my posts boring, AARP has provided a solution for you - scroll.

As to the "Emergency that can wait"(?).  What is the "Emergency that can wait" in "adored leader", "Trump Emergencies", "adoring followers", and "love the shutdown"??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 131

Rk  your posts are getting tired and old.  Let's talk about the Emergency that can wait.

Now your adored leader claims that apparently he is not ready just yet to declare a National Emergency.
I don't know, but perhaps I am mistaken. I always thought that emergencies couldn't wait, that is why they were Emergencies

I guess int he era of Trump  Emergencies are just simply another alternative reality that has to be taken with a grain of salt.

I  can't help but enjoy all of this situation. and yes, I know what is happening out there. and the amount of people that are being harmed by this idiotic shutdown that Trump stated that he was proud to own.

But again, Are we suffering enough .... yet?
I have claimed that until Americans  don't have their needs met. that is when many will start thinking what is happening in this country today.

If not. I dare all of those adoring followers that let the rest of the country know how much they love the shutdown.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 131

"There are many sources with this info" - is not substantiation, it is just a bland claim that it exists .... someplace.

Image result for laughing images funny

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 131

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I asked for substantiation from a poster over something he/she/it posted. You jumped in with the "dictatorship" and "authoritarian" nonsense and then claimed I supported that.

If you have some substantiation to offer in response to my request, go for it. Otherwise, you are just jumping in to insult.

Read the "pat on the head" thing again. It is always best to understand what you are replying to before replying.

As usual, you want to change the conversation and the issues.  not this time. YOu may be emulating  Trump's playlist. but it doesn't work. 
Elections are over and this is the result of those elections.  Like yourself there are many Trump followers that have attached themselves to the Republican Party, but make no mistakes they are not. and will never be.

The real Republican party will survive and all of you will have to find a new one to attache yourself to. because this  is failing and will disintegrate as all bad things usually do.

Asking for substantiation of a claim is hardly changing the subject - whether it is done by a "Trump follower" or someone else.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 131

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Message 16 of 114

This from the meeting dt walked out on yesterday:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/politics/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-trump/index.html

Schumer jumped in to stress the importance of opening up the government and then negotiating on border security funding from there.

He at one point asked Trump, "Why won't you open the government and stop hurting people?"

Trump responded bluntly, "Because then you won't give me what I want."

Message 10 of 114

rk - What is your source for that? That is an issue you might want to consider before talking about cages.

Message 8 of 114

Cent - There are many sources with this info. If you just made an effort, you wouldn't need to be spoonfed information....,

(I believe, obviously the “effort” is to not make an effort.)

Message 4 of 114

Substantiation of claims is hardly a "rabbit hole" - except for those who base their arguments on made up stuff and want support in their right to do that.

Message 3 of 114

That was not a question - it was a request for substantiation of a claimed statement by the President. If one is going to base their thinking on such things, substantiation seems reasonable.

Message 2 of 114

And, BTW, except for giving you a pat on the head, the poster making the claim still has not commented regarding substantiation.

You owe me an apology rk. The “substantiation was never missing. You owe the posters here an apology for continuing to insist on your own alt-reality. Man up. Some would say or shut up. I understand the following is difficult to accept but denial of facts are useless words, wasted space....and no one is fooled by any of those efforts.

"There are many sources with this info" - is not substantiation, it is just a bland claim that it exists .... someplace.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

If, in fact, the elections were illegitimate I would think that it would be in court, not on AARP discussion boards.

Give it time; give it time.  "trumpGate" wasn't completed in a day....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22