Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ARE WE ALL SUFFERING ENOUGH................. YET?

Message 11 of 131

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Thee reason thinking people do not accept te results of the 2016 election is Russia rigged the vote and put THEIR canidate, not the choice of the American People, in the White House.

The lack of acceptence is justified by all the treason Mueller has already exposed. Unlike the totally political Republican attacks on Hillary, our dissatisfaction with Trump has produced dozens of felony crimes committed by him and his top advisors, many of whom are already IN JAIL, and more will follow, including lil donny.

Republicans would LOVE for Dems to just lay back and take it, but that would betray our Nation, just like the Trump Administration has been doing for 2 years.

If, in fact, the elections were illegitimate I would think that it would be in court, not on AARP discussion boards.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

I asked for substantiation from a poster over something he/she/it posted. You jumped in with the "dictatorship" and "authoritarian" nonsense and then claimed I supported that.

If you have some substantiation to offer in response to my request, go for it. Otherwise, you are just jumping in to insult.

Read the "pat on the head" thing again. It is always best to understand what you are replying to before replying.

As usual, you want to change the conversation and the issues.  not this time. YOu may be emulating  Trump's playlist. but it doesn't work. 
Elections are over and this is the result of those elections.  Like yourself there are many Trump followers that have attached themselves to the Republican Party, but make no mistakes they are not. and will never be.

The real Republican party will survive and all of you will have to find a new one to attache yourself to. because this  is failing and will disintegrate as all bad things usually do.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 131

@oceanedge2 wrote:

You owe me an apology rk. The “substantiation was never missing. You owe the posters here an apology for continuing to insist on your own alt-reality. Man up. Some would say or shut up. I understand the following is difficult to accept but denial of facts are useless words, wasted space....and no one is fooled by any of those efforts.

Image result for standing ovation gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 131

Thee reason thinking people do not accept te results of the 2016 election is Russia rigged the vote and put THEIR canidate, not the choice of the American People, in the White House.

The lack of acceptence is justified by all the treason Mueller has already exposed. Unlike the totally political Republican attacks on Hillary, our dissatisfaction with Trump has produced dozens of felony crimes committed by him and his top advisors, many of whom are already IN JAIL, and more will follow, including lil donny.

Republicans would LOVE for Dems to just lay back and take it, but that would betray our Nation, just like the Trump Administration has been doing for 2 years.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 131

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, that is the "Party line" description by those not able to accept the outcome of the 2016 elections. And unrelated to the post in which you questioned my asking for substantiation of a claim.

You are expanding this thing way beyond where it was when you decided to jump in with an insult.

And, BTW, except for giving you a pat on the head, the poster making the claim still has not commented regarding substantiation.

You are turning into Trump.  now where in any of the posts have I insulted you.? please clarify.
And yes, I do give myself a pat in the head. because I have seen people that have not been paying attention to what has been happening in this country and now, perhaps they will.

Party line description ? because I don't accept the elections.?   are you  sure you are saying that  I am upset about  the Democrats no winning?  Gee, I really thought you knew that I am a Republican, and I did vote for Trump to become a candidate  but voted for Clinton because I did not want to see one party have all branches of Government.

Me, a Liberal?   a  Democrat?  are you sure you know that for a fact?
No,  I am not one of those Tea Party members that have tuned this country into a mess.
I am a true Republican that wants to see a President that follows the rule of Law and respects people. 
If you don't like that, I guess you have a r problem

I asked for substantiation from a poster over something he/she/it posted. You jumped in with the "dictatorship" and "authoritarian" nonsense and then claimed I supported that.

If you have some substantiation to offer in response to my request, go for it. Otherwise, you are just jumping in to insult.

Read the "pat on the head" thing again. It is always best to understand what you are replying to before replying.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 131

Message 16 of 114

This from the meeting dt walked out on yesterday:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/politics/chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-trump/index.html

Schumer jumped in to stress the importance of opening up the government and then negotiating on border security funding from there.

He at one point asked Trump, "Why won't you open the government and stop hurting people?"

Trump responded bluntly, "Because then you won't give me what I want."

Message 10 of 114

rk - What is your source for that? That is an issue you might want to consider before talking about cages.

Message 8 of 114

Cent - There are many sources with this info. If you just made an effort, you wouldn't need to be spoonfed information....,

(I believe, obviously the “effort” is to not make an effort.)

Message 4 of 114

Substantiation of claims is hardly a "rabbit hole" - except for those who base their arguments on made up stuff and want support in their right to do that.

Message 3 of 114

That was not a question - it was a request for substantiation of a claimed statement by the President. If one is going to base their thinking on such things, substantiation seems reasonable.

Message 2 of 114

And, BTW, except for giving you a pat on the head, the poster making the claim still has not commented regarding substantiation.

You owe me an apology rk. The “substantiation was never missing. You owe the posters here an apology for continuing to insist on your own alt-reality. Man up. Some would say or shut up. I understand the following is difficult to accept but denial of facts are useless words, wasted space....and no one is fooled by any of those efforts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 131

Image result for images baby trump tantrum to get what he wants

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

No, that is the "Party line" description by those not able to accept the outcome of the 2016 elections. And unrelated to the post in which you questioned my asking for substantiation of a claim.

You are expanding this thing way beyond where it was when you decided to jump in with an insult.

You are turning into Trump.  now where in any of the posts have I insulted you.? please clarify.
And yes, I do give myself a pat in the head. because I have seen people that have not been paying attention to what has been happening in this country and now, perhaps they will.

Party line description ? because I don't accept the elections.?   are you  sure you are saying that  I am upset about  the Democrats no winning?  Gee, I really thought you knew that I am a Republican, and I did vote for Trump to become a candidate  but voted for Clinton because I did not want to see one party have all branches of Government.

Me, a Liberal?   a  Democrat?  are you sure you know that for a fact?
No,  I am not one of those Tea Party members that have tuned this country into a mess.
I am a true Republican that wants to see a President that follows the rule of Law and respects people. 
If you don't like that, I guess you have a r problem

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 131

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

That was not a question - it was a request for substantiation of a claimed statement by the President. If one is going to base their thinking on such things, substantiation seems reasonable.

On the other hand, "dictatorships and Autocratic types of govemrnt(?)" has no relationship to this topic or my post.

Oh  yes,  because that is the type of government that you are supporting. a President that doesn't care about its people. a President that doesn't apply the Rule of Law. a President that whants his way or no way.  a President that has only harmed every single institutions in this country. by creating the biggest distrust that this country has ever seen. A man that eventually will be seen as a traitor, a man that thought that he could  manipulated  this country and no one would  notice. 

But, Americas will fight for this country you will see that. and sooner that you may think. Remember the more  harm that  he does, the sooner that he will leave.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

On the other hand, "dictatorships and Autocratic types of govemrnt(?)" has no relationship to this topic or my post.

Oh  yes,  because that is the type of government that you are supporting. a President that doesn't care about its people. a President that doesn't apply the Rule of Law. a President that whants his way or no way.  a President that has only harmed every single institutions in this country. by creating the biggest distrust that this country has ever seen. A man that eventually will be seen as a traitor, a man that thought that he could  manipulated  this country and no one would  notice. 

But, Americas will fight for this country you will see that. and sooner that you may think. Remember the more  harm that  he does, the sooner that he will leave.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors