From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ARE WE ALL SUFFERING ENOUGH................. YET?

Message 41 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

So  the walls are beginning to crumble.. and more Republicans will defetct and will try to end  the shutdown. 
Like I have said, when needs are not met. people react the same  no matter where they are and what country they belong.

And the Dems will allow all the suffering rather than cooperate on border security.

Another false narrative from the usual source....."Border Security" YES, as the Dems have supported it every year....year in and year out.

Border wall...no!  Just a little nuance that rabid trump and Limblah fans just never get right.

What has Limbaugh to do with barriers as an element of border security?

LOL!  Funny you don't know.....he was one of those who blasted trump for agreeing to the terms, AND the GOP, to keep the government open.  The faux question is LAUGHABLE.

And besides, the comment was about uninformed "trump and Limblah" fans...not Limblah as you claimed. Please pay attention....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 131

I am sick and tired of all of this Dem & Repub debate!  Who's right and who's wrong.  The bottomline is there are almost one million of OUR fellow American brothers and sisters going without their deserved pay.  That is NOT right!  The government shutdown should NOT have been ordered.  That was wrong!  The Democrats and the President should re-start the government and sit down at the table and come up with a C-O-M-P-R-O-M-I-S-E!!!!!  This should not be an "all or nothing at all" standoff.  But that's where we find ourselves.  Neither side seems to want to "give in,"  but I believe whomever would bow first would be the "bigger" of the two.  I say this only because at some point, we must all put "country" before party.....even those of us on these forums.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 131

When I was a child I remember Telling my Grandmother that I just couldn't decide what I wanted to be when I grew up. Her answer was " Honey you don't have to worry about that. You are very pretty and you should have no problem finding a good husband."

Norma Ray
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 131

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

So  the walls are beginning to crumble.. and more Republicans will defetct and will try to end  the shutdown. 
Like I have said, when needs are not met. people react the same  no matter where they are and what country they belong.

And the Dems will allow all the suffering rather than cooperate on border security.

Another false narrative from the usual source....."Border Security" YES, as the Dems have supported it every year....year in and year out.

Border wall...no!  Just a little nuance that rabid trump and Limblah fans just never get right.

What has Limbaugh to do with barriers as an element of border security?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 131

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Wrong  answer, remember? I said the Cubans and anyone that is a human being will react in the same manner. but you also seem to forge that Trump  stated that he was proud to own the shutdown. sorry, you can't have it both ways.

Yes he did. He stated that border security was so important that he would stand up to the Dems. The shut down is the result.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 131

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:
Nice, Centristsin, you can imagine what little value a stay-at-home mother represents with a part-time supplemental income???? The courts use the whole dysfunctional of money over parental rights, per se, even though it is a rigged system proven that women make less then men in any situation????

Society would be much better served if we had MORE stay-at-home mom's....in IMAHO...

Huh funniest darn thing....that's not what two different therapist told me....I know I heard, "you'll never win this"!!!  Equal rights, no?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 131
Hmm, I know I've heard how they really don't like women in the whole political/judicial system because they are just too emotional. Hmm, yep, we might want to be reasonable and try to figure out the truth, no?
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 131

@Centristsin2010  Hmm, perhaps it is the old school ways that would teach them to not get involved in the whole darn corrupt political system?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 131

@Laurie42010 wrote:
Nice, Centristsin, you can imagine what little value a stay-at-home mother represents with a part-time supplemental income???? The courts use the whole dysfunctional of money over parental rights, per se, even though it is a rigged system proven that women make less then men in any situation????

Society would be much better served if we had MORE stay-at-home mom's....in IMAHO...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 131
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors