Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ARE REPUBLICANS RANKING THEIR SEXUAL PREDATORS?????

Message 11 of 28

@fangoh45 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Has the Republican Party decided to rank how vile a SEXUAL PREDATOR is???

It seems that some SEXUAL PREDATORS receive support from the Republican Members of Congress while others are disavowed.

I am not talking about different members supporting  or disavowing. I am talking about the same members that supported one SEXUAL PREDATOR while disavowing ANOTHER SEXUAL PREDATOR.

For example, we have SEXUAL PREDATOR Donald Trump, admitting to unwanted touches of women's private areas, inappropriate dating comments about his daughter, and multiple complaints from many women of unwanted advances and body touching.

Then we have SEXUAL PREDATOR Roy Moore, well............ we all know what's in today's news.

THEN WE HAVE THE SENATORS:

Richard Burr(NC), Thad Cochran(Miss.), Tom Cotton(Ark), Chuck Grassley(Iowa), James Risch(Idaho), and Richard Shelby(Ala.)..........

They all SUPPORTED Donald Trump through his SEXUAL PREDATOR revelations but have DISAVOWED Roy Moore through his.

I guess to these REPUBLICANS; it matters how old the VICTIM of the SEXUAL PREDATOR is:

YOUNG PRIVATE PART= DISAVOW

OLDER PRIVATE PART= SUPPORT

Man, oh man,............. The REPUBLICAN PARTY has hit rock bottom in the morals department.

P.S. Isn't it interesting that TRUMP has not weighed in on MOORE. You know what they say:

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER".

You inadverntly?? left Franken off the list.

I notice there are no democrats on your list. Nice, your party does not have any perverts, pedophile, etc..

We know D.C. is a swamp, now we are finding that Hollywood is a swamp as well. You know Hollywood...the center of liberalism.

Ah yes.. Its my belief the swamps for assault/predatory behavior have always been full. As one gets older a real man outgrows his masturbatory fantasies. It appears wealth and power attract certain individuals. hopefully this is a phase of more equal rights..an evolution long needed. 

As far as Franken..yeah him too. Im not suprised. by anyone. but the reactions to it are..disgusting. 

you didnt know hollywood was a swamp for this?

a quick question..are you with shep smith or hannity?

Hannity!!

Ah yes - Hannity - the scam artist/liar who along with dishonest Ollie North ran crooked concert scams - lied about giving 100% of the proceeds to injured and killed vets and their families - and kept most of the money from his "Freedom Concerts" for themselves...

Hannity only tells lies when he's awake...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

@MIseker wrote:
you do know hannity is not hard news right?

@MIseker wrote:

A quick question...are you with Clinton (Bill) or Franken?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

It seems that some SEXUAL PREDATORS receive support from the Republican Members of Congress while others are disavowed.

I am not talking about different members supporting  or disavowing. I am talking about the same members that supported one SEXUAL PREDATOR while disavowing ANOTHER SEXUAL PREDATOR.

For example, we have SEXUAL PREDATOR Donald Trump, admitting to unwanted touches of women's private areas, inappropriate dating comments about his daughter, and multiple complaints from many women of unwanted advances and body touching.

Then we have SEXUAL PREDATOR Roy Moore, well............ we all know what's in today's news.

Richard Burr(NC), Thad Cochran(Miss.), Tom Cotton(Ark), Chuck Grassley(Iowa), James Risch(Idaho), and Richard Shelby(Ala.)..........

They all SUPPORTED Donald Trump through his SEXUAL PREDATOR revelations but have DISAVOWED Roy Moore through his.

I guess to these REPUBLICANS; it matters how old the VICTIM of the SEXUAL PREDATOR is:

Man, oh man,............. The REPUBLICAN PARTY has hit rock bottom in the morals department.

P.S. Isn't it interesting that TRUMP has not weighed in on MOORE. You know what they say:

I notice there are no democrats on your list. Nice, your party does not have any perverts, pedophile, etc..

We know D.C. is a swamp, now we are finding that Hollywood is a swamp as well. You know Hollywood...the center of liberalism.

Ah yes.. Its my belief the swamps for assault/predatory behavior have always been full. As one gets older a real man outgrows his masturbatory fantasies. It appears wealth and power attract certain individuals. hopefully this is a phase of more equal rights..an evolution long needed. 

As far as Franken..yeah him too. Im not suprised. by anyone. but the reactions to it are..disgusting. 

Hannity!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

@fangoh45 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Which one is the "predator in chief" ?????

Let me guess. Bill Clinton. Oh, wait he WAS the predator in chief.

hilcard.png

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

@nctarheel wrote:

There's former Dean of Regent University Law School Stephen McPerson and his wife Melina - who "groomed" and subesequently adopted teen-age girls from Hope Haven Children's Home -  and then sexually abused them - praying afterward for forgiveness of the girl's actions...

There was a gulity plea on the part of McPherson and his wife to charges of forcible sodomy, object sexual penetration and other charges - in exchange for a lighter sentence...

Another pair of "good" republicans who are now registered child sex offenders for life...

Former Regent assistant dean, wife guilty of child sex abuse | Courts & Crime | pilotonline.com

It's a traditional republican thing, dontcha know....

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, the Franken picture is on line. Anyone seen the Moore picture??

does that make Moores charges less serious somehow? can you explain?

They're just interested in 'look over here'.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, the Franken picture is on line. Anyone seen the Moore picture??

does that make Moores charges less serious somehow? can you explain?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

fangoh45:

You left out that unlike conservatives, liberals aren't defending people like Weinstein etc. or blaming and smearing the victims, they're being condemned. That's a major difference. If conservatives had an ounce of sense they would skedaddle away from the topic of sexual predators since they have such a bad track record of defending them

Kudos
Views