AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AOC UNGLUED:

Message 11 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I’m sure that we could start with the tens of millions that mao and stalin got rid of. 

The Holocaust was absolutely terrible and unthinkable, but by numbers may not be the largest, is all. 

Exactly.

I didn't think you could either...

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Sorry for your lack of reading comprehension.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 44

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I’m sure that we could start with the tens of millions that mao and stalin got rid of. 

The Holocaust was absolutely terrible and unthinkable, but by numbers may not be the largest, is all. 

Exactly.

I didn't think you could either...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 44

@williamb39198 wrote:

Exactly.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 44

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 44

@Snoopy48 wrote:

No the holocaust should not be forgotten but neither should many other similar atrocities. Those killed during the cleansings in Russia and China make the numbers of Jews killed by the Nazis look very small.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please explain, what similar atrocities have occurred since 1941 that rise to the level of the Nazis exterminating 6 million people.  

Please be specific.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

There were many other groups that suffered the same atrocities at the hands of the Nazis that the Jews did. There were many groups that suffered similar atrocities at the hands of the Japanese during WW2. Native Americans suffered many atrocities at the hands of the Europeans in this country. 

Yes, Jews suffered under the Nazis but it is a stretch to say they suffered the most at the hands of others.

Maybe you have heard of slavery in this country. Those slaves also suffered greatly at the hands of others.

You might also check out the rise of Communism in Russia and China. I think you will find that many suffered there at the hands of others. In fact you might want to review the history of the rise of Castro in Cuba.

Don’t forget to check out some of the things the Israeli Jews did to those displaced from their homes under Sharon.

I have no doubt that others  suffered many horrific things, in the hands of others. but I really don't  think that just in numbers there are many of the ones that you have started that by themselves suffered in the hand of the people that you have told us. The only ones that could be close to the numbers of the Jews exterminated in Europe by the Nazis could be the Russians during their revolutions but I don't have the data.  The holocuast is somehting that no generation should forget. because not only in numbers that wer affected but unfortunately it happened not that long ago.

No the holocaust should not be forgotten but neither should many other similar atrocities. Those killed during the cleansings in Russia and China make the numbers of Jews killed by the Nazis look very small.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 44

@Snoopy48 wrote:

There were many other groups that suffered the same atrocities at the hands of the Nazis that the Jews did. There were many groups that suffered similar atrocities at the hands of the Japanese during WW2. Native Americans suffered many atrocities at the hands of the Europeans in this country. 

Yes, Jews suffered under the Nazis but it is a stretch to say they suffered the most at the hands of others.

Maybe you have heard of slavery in this country. Those slaves also suffered greatly at the hands of others.

You might also check out the rise of Communism in Russia and China. I think you will find that many suffered there at the hands of others. In fact you might want to review the history of the rise of Castro in Cuba.

Don’t forget to check out some of the things the Israeli Jews did to those displaced from their homes under Sharon.

I have no doubt that others  suffered many horrific things, in the hands of others. but I really don't  think that just in numbers there are many of the ones that you have started that by themselves suffered in the hand of the people that you have told us. The only ones that could be close to the numbers of the Jews exterminated in Europe by the Nazis could be the Russians during their revolutions but I don't have the data.  The holocuast is somehting that no generation should forget. because not only in numbers that wer affected but unfortunately it happened not that long ago.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Once Again 

Jews do not have some inalienable right or a copyright on Pain & Suffering - did they suffer unimaginable horror - yes ..... but that doesn't preclude others from being recognized as suffering & mistreatment   Yes they do. as a race, a nation a group of people there are no others that  have suffered the horrors that they suffered at the hands of the Nazis. so yes, they deserve the title of  "The people that have suffered most as the hands of others"

As most of us on the Forum are well aware - it's already  illegal to ask why Billions of US Tax Payers Dollars are sent to Israel every year - it's illegal to point out that the Conventional Meme offered about Israel being out Greatest ally in the Middle East is a Bogus claim because No Israeli Soldier has ever fought & died side by side with US Soldiers anywhere in the Middle East or anywhere else in the world 

Listen Darling!!!! I have  been very critical about Netanyahu and the money that we send to Israel because I also believe that they have as much as we do. but, first of all, who said it was illegal? I have not heard anyone that has been put i jail to say anything about Israel good of bad.m  The idiot in the White House, and Netanyahu presently are the ones that want an war with Iran. and I am thinking that hopefully the Israelis are intelligent so they don't put Netanyahu in charge. and endite him like they should.

So this claim of exclusivity with respect to the term Concentrate Camps is just as Bogus 

LOL  LOL LOL I gues  you have never seen a Hollywood movie or read a book    have Jewish friends that can tell you what thosse camps were all about.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 44

AOC UNGLUED:

Actually AOC is on the right track.

Locking people up without charges is the definition of a concentration camp, children in cages, in the docket, children separated from their families, you can call it internment, I call it a Gulag system, AOC calls it concentration camps.

Experts agree with AOC. 

The Green New Deal ?

AOC calls it the Green New Deal, I call it the Third Industrial Revolution, Republicans scoff at the idea.

https://www.worldfinancialreview.com/the-third-industrial-revolution-how-the-internet-green-electric...

The Third Industrial Revolution: How the Internet, Green Electricity, and 3-D Printing are Ushering ...

The world is moving toward the sharing economy, zero marginal cost on green energy, the EU and China are already well on their way.

Zero marginal cost on energy, and in the USA we're going or bring back coal.

Wake up call.

Coal was the first industrial revolution.

If Americans don't get thier heads out of the GOProctalgia and see the light they're going to pay a heavy price.

Many Americans already are. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 44

Like I have been saying if they don't stop all of this nonsense, I hate to repeat myself, we are on our way to loose the 2020 elections. HOping if that happens that they simply stay home and don't show up here to whine.
And yes I do have quite a few Jewish friend, of my parents, Many of them  came to Cuba in the late 40's and early 50's because they were not able to enter into the US and they decided to Stay.

And yes, they were quite vocal about what they had gone thru. and how many of their families they lost in those concentration camps.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22