Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AOC, Trump is "such a small, mediocre person"

Message 1 of 6

@ManicProgressive wrote:

So true. And it’s the predictable criticism of the two of them here, as well.

“In politics,” as Ashley Reese wrote for Jezebel, “women are often either characterized as hideous harpies like Hillary Clinton or pretty idiots whose ‘craziness’ is bound up with their sex appeal. . . . To her critics, Ocasio-Cortez is firmly in the pretty idiot category.”

When I read that to Ocasio-Cortez, she could only agree. “I feel like I predicted it from day one,” she told me. “The idea that a woman can be as powerful as a man is something that our society can’t deal with. But I am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy.”

Seems the college educated white women lil' donny "attracted" in 2016 have begun to realize what voting for misogynistic twits can do, and they're not liking it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@ManicProgressive wrote:

“In politics,” as Ashley Reese wrote for Jezebel, “women are often either characterized as hideous harpies like Hillary Clinton or pretty idiots whose ‘craziness’ is bound up with their sex appeal. . . . To her critics, Ocasio-Cortez is firmly in the pretty idiot category.”

When I read that to Ocasio-Cortez, she could only agree. “I feel like I predicted it from day one,” she told me. “The idea that a woman can be as powerful as a man is something that our society can’t deal with. But I am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy.”

Yep - she is - and it drives those males whose characters are in reality frozen in adolescence crazy to hear her say that...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Image result for image cartoon trump sickness

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Good for her! I do agree with her except that the mediocre rating is way too high!

He keeps lowering the bar for the presidency, and deserves no credit for anything positive, which he has not done or will do. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

AOC, Trump is "such a small, mediocre person"

Message 6 of 6

AOC: Trump is 'such a small, mediocre person' 

Hoo boy

Cue the McRib sauce spittle and/or barking-mad tweetering...

That's not going to sit well with the big, bad haircut.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies