AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

ANYONE KNOW?

Message 1 of 8

Many companies and charities are abandoning Trump's Mara Lago property as the list grows every day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ANYONE KNOW?

Message 2 of 8

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Why is this even a factor. Obviously, those of a leftward political thinking never were reading it - nothing has happened to change that.

Advertising is purely an economic decision and I doubt Breitbart's readership has changed.

So are you saying that everyone who reads Breitbart is a racist and having companies drop their ads would make no difference to them?

So when did I say that?? Surely we can find stuff we do not agree on to argue about without making stuff up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

Why is this even a factor. Obviously, those of a leftward political thinking never were reading it - nothing has happened to change that.

Advertising is purely an economic decision and I doubt Breitbart's readership has changed.

So are you saying that everyone who reads Breitbart is a racist and having companies drop their ads would make no difference to them?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

You would think Trump would have banner ads...  Isn't this his type of audience and the type of people he'd want at his at the many  Trump named properties  in DC, NY, Fl, CA, VA, Istabul, Canada, Dubai, South Korea, Panama, Philippines, Mumbai, .Azerbaijan.  Should be great for business. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Sleeping Giants has a FB page, they state that 2500 companies have exited the Brietbart financing, which they said they didn't know via the automated ad placement contracts.    Remaining sites appear well documents.   Sleeping giant needs to partner with Color of Change which may have played a significant part of the exit of CEO support on Donald's "commissioners'.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

There's been a big push to have Amazon stop advertising on Brietbart.  Not sure if they have or not. 

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

ANYONE KNOW?

Message 8 of 8

Does anyone know what companies still advertise on Breitbart?

I can't find a current list.  Whole Foods, Google and Alphbets did not pull out when several others did.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs