Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ANOTHER PEEK INTO THE TRUMP PHILOSOPHY

Message 21 of 27

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152

Come on now we aren't that stupid. You know darn well what he meant and why he said. Be honest for a change and not a true hypocrite.
Think like a person not as a Trumpster.

Is that the Imperial WE or do you have a mouse in your pocket.

I do not have your mind reading capabilities so I am not able to know what another person means - I only know what they say. And speaking of saying, would YOU be offended if the words were spoke to a white person?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 27

The best description of how donald sees things and why he will never ever serve anyone more that the small number of far-right:  

In general, there are two types of negotiations. There is the “win-lose” type (or Distributive negotiation) where one party receives more and the other party receives less. This is the common approach when buying a car or real estate, or haggling at a street market.

The other type of negotiation is “win-win” (or Integrative negotiation). This type is used when negotiating between a company and a worker’s union, with long term suppliers, negotiating agreements between international allies – and even with adversaries.

The tactics for the two types of negotiations are very different. In the first type (win-lose), bluffing, threats (like threatening to walk away), even lying are commonly used. (Sound familiar?)

The approach to an integrative negotiation includes building trust, understanding the other party’s concerns, and knowing the details of the agreement – with the goal to reach a mutually beneficial agreement.

Donald is an I win person- he doesn't give two hoots who is harmed by this decisions, it is all about him.    The alt-right ignoblers seem to not comprehend that all he wants from them is adulation.   He feeds them garbage and they don't think about if it will harm them - they follow him because he 'said" he had the solution.   The problem his followers don't comprehend is that the solution is only for him...he uses words that they twist to somehow believe it will help them.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27

@ rk9152

I REALLY do hope blacks are watching very closely before this election, and hope more go out and vote against this scum bag.
If he makes any promises to, or for, Blacks it''s More lies.. I know what he said and why,
So do you

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27
@rk9152

Come on now we aren't that stupid. You know darn well what he meant and why he said. Be honest for a change and not a true hypocrite.
Think like a person not as a Trumpster.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27

Suppose he had said, "You're out of your COTTON PICKIN' mind" to a white person - would you get upset over that?

These boards are always an education. I never heard of Hitler using the term, "COTTON PICKIN' mind". And yet, it now defines a Nazi. Go figure.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27
Unbelievable on National TV. He should be banned from ever speaking again. Harsh as it may sound, it was an absolute unnecessary remark to be made.

Of course we know if it was on Fox anything goes in an interview, so anyone debating needs to be aware of the gross disgusting remarks that Fox News lets their people use
There needs to be a sign hung, during debates or interviews beware any Raciest Remarks Allowed.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

ANOTHER PEEK INTO THE TRUMP PHILOSOPHY

Message 27 of 27

"SPANKY" Trump surrounded himself with people that shared his philosophy throughout the campaign, transition, and term of service.

Who better to express the "SPANKY" Trump philosophy than a former DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER who also served as DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM.

This man's name is David Bossie and he is a fixture on Fox.

The other night, he was embroiled in an on-air debate with Joel Payne, a BLACK Democratic strategist.

Here's the language used by WHITE Bossie against his debate opponent BLACK Payne.

"You're out of your COTTON-PICKING mind."

Yep, folks, just like Trump and his good Nazis, Trump and his "what do Black people have to lose", and Trump and his "there's my Black person........ Trump's former employees are out there infecting our society with "SPANKY" Trump's particular brand of RACISM.

Kudos
Views
Replies