WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ANOTHER MARK OF BRITISH ESTEEM FOR TRUMP

Message 1 of 18

Most people love the British because of their very dry sense of humor.    This is epic!  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@john258 wrote:

Well Trump gave an interview to a London newspaper. Here are some of the things he told them.

1. My poll numbers in the US are higher than Abe Lincolns were.   (There was no polling when Abe was President.)

2. Since I became President i have doubled, or tripled the GDP of the US.  (Total lie. He does not know what GDP is.)

3. I told the PM how to handle the exit from the EU in a simple way, but she went her own way. (He undermines the PM in her own country)

4. There will be no special trade deal for the UK if they leave the EU.   (Same as 4)

5. Boris Johnson would make a fine PM of UK. He could do a good job. (Same as 4)

Do you think he helped or hurt relations between the UK, and US? We will be lucky if they do not declare war on us after his visit.

I don't think we have to worry, the British have a keen sense of smell.  

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

Dear "rk"...

Sorry to confront you with some facts, but here goes:

A.  It is Mr. Trump's supporters who are blind, not the people who see what he's doing to this country, nay, to the whole planet.

B.  I wouldn't waste my energy "hating" such a mediocre exuse for a human being.  Now "disgust," "annoyance", "perplexity" at his ignorance, maybe.

C.  The Bucks Herald was established in 1832, and is published in Aylesbury.

D.  Mr. Trump will be visiting Blenham Palace, which is a mere 30 miles from Aylesbury.

E.  The Stoke Mandeville Farm where the artist's "Russian" crop circle was installed is a scant three miles away from Aylesbury.

If a foreign dignitary were visiting an estate 30 miles from a New Hampshire town with an established weekly newspaper, would you expect the paper to ignore it?  Further, if an artist figured out the probable flight-path of the dignitary and wanted to cut a corn-maze into a protest message, would you expect the paper to ignore that too? 

Finally, it's not uncommon for major news outlets to pick up a local story from a local paper; so, it's not our "cult" which found the Bucks Herald, but journalists covering an interesting story.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hard to imagine the degree of blind hatred that ends up with finding an article from the Bucks Herald.

And then the cult gathers to say "Yeah, me too" and swap kudoes.

That's only because a majority of American Citizens, Canadian Citizens, Mexican Citizens, and British Citizens do not approve of or support trump and his words and actions...

At last count - there are a couple dozen other countries - the majority of whose Citizens feel the same...

The Brits have so much respect for trump that they gleefully refer to him as "president flatus"

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

It is hard to imagine the degree of blind hatred that ends up with finding an article from the Bucks Herald.

And then the cult gathers to say "Yeah, me too" and swap kudoes.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@williamb39198 wrote:

Yes, they love trump in England!

I just saw one quick blip of an outdoor appearance by trump. There was no one from the general public there. They were probably elsewhere viewing and cheering the trump blimp!

but, he is a stable genius!

according to trump

Ever wonder what Trump would do if he showed up to a rally and no one was there? 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@john258 wrote:

Well Trump gave an interview to a London newspaper. Here are some of the things he told them.

1. My poll numbers in the US are higher than Abe Lincolns were.   (There was no polling when Abe was President.)

2. Since I became President i have doubled, or tripled the GDP of the US.  (Total lie. He does not know what GDP is.)

3. I told the PM how to handle the exit from the EU in a simple way, but she went her own way. (He undermines the PM in her own country)

4. There will be no special trade deal for the UK if they leave the EU.   (Same as 4)

5. Boris Johnson would make a fine PM of UK. He could do a good job. (Same as 4)

Do you think he helped or hurt relations between the UK, and US? We will be lucky if they do not declare war on us after his visit.

Don't worry the Brits know when they are dealing with a Buffone.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@williamb39198 wrote:

@CatGiorgia66

No apologies needed for a news cast showing how much the Brits love trump. I certainly think that avoidance on trump’s part comes into play here. And no state dinner just tea with the Queen Mother! Even she has her limits. 

I sure hope that people here catch on to the fact that we elected a destroyer, not a true leader. 

And then putin and russia next, after destroying relationships within NATO

Can't you just see the Queen sitting there at the Tea with Trump thinking, it's unbelievable the things I do for Great Britain. My hats off to her. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

@CatGiorgia66

No apologies needed for a news cast showing how much the Brits love trump. I certainly think that avoidance on trump’s part comes into play here. And no state dinner just tea with the Queen Mother! Even she has her limits. 

I sure hope that people here catch on to the fact that we elected a destroyer, not a true leader. 

And then putin and russia next, after destroying relationships within NATO

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

I apologize in advance if someone has already posted a similar link.  This may take a little time to load, but I think it's worth the wait.  Especially the historical context into which this news-bit puts Der Frump's visit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/protests-trump-baby-balloon-expected-in-london-for-presidents-visit/

Kudos
Views