10 things you need to know before voting in the midterm election. Find out more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ANOTHER MARK OF BRITISH ESTEEM FOR TRUMP

Message 11 of 18

@john258

Another great post. 

Sure that there wasn’t any polling during Abe’s time? He would have polled a whole lot higher than trump with African Americans!

Many Brits may consider brexit and trump in the same breath...a really bad virus with no vaccine...except that we can vote out repubs in November. 

Get out and vote!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

Well Trump gave an interview to a London newspaper. Here are some of the things he told them.

1. My poll numbers in the US are higher than Abe Lincolns were.   (There was no polling when Abe was President.)

2. Since I became President i have doubled, or tripled the GDP of the US.  (Total lie. He does not know what GDP is.)

3. I told the PM how to handle the exit from the EU in a simple way, but she went her own way. (He undermines the PM in her own country)

4. There will be no special trade deal for the UK if they leave the EU.   (Same as 4)

5. Boris Johnson would make a fine PM of UK. He could do a good job. (Same as 4)

Do you think he helped or hurt relations between the UK, and US? We will be lucky if they do not declare war on us after his visit.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

Yes, they love trump in England!

I just saw one quick blip of an outdoor appearance by trump. There was no one from the general public there. They were probably elsewhere viewing and cheering the trump blimp!

but, he is a stable genius!

according to trump

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

Dear alferpacker,

No matter what kind of day I am having.. Your posts ALWAYS make me laugh.  I am going to need a new Spleen.  You RoCK... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18
Thank you for posting this link. It's truly a wonderfully hilarious example of free speech and artistic license. I'm hoping the farmer made money on the deal!
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

Looking forward to seeing the photos of my friends in London wearing the pink **bleep** hats I made for them to wear at the big demonstration! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

@alferdpacker wrote:

Rude message to Donald Trump appears as a crop circle on Stoke Mandeville farm - Bucks Herald 

The problem with that is that Trump can't even read or understand English .... let alone Russian!

And no farm would ever be big enough if all the nations that Trump insulted were to send a crop circle message to him!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

ANOTHER MARK OF BRITISH ESTEEM FOR TRUMP

Message 18 of 18
Kudos