Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Message 11 of 13

And of course it's merely coincidence that she would announce her resignation the day after being grilled for eight hours...

Hope Hicks to Resign as White House Communications Director - The New York Times

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Message 12 of 13

Phyllis, if I didn't know better, I would think you're painting a pattern of corruption in the White House. That can't be true because our loyal Trump Cult members keep telling us what a great job their hero is doing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Message 13 of 13

After admitting to investigators that she “told little white lies on trump’s behalf,”  (she helped craft the memo in which the meeting with the Russian  operative offering dirt on Clinton, became a meeting about “adoption,” Hicks has announced that within the next two weeks she will be resigning.

And so, we see another corrupt person leave the idiot’s administration. 

Hicks, Porter, Flynn, Bannon, Spencer, Scaramucci, Walsh, Dubke, Gorka, Manigault, —good job, “liddle “ donnie dumb dumb—you sure put the best in the people’s house.

After this fool is taken out of office, I suggest that the White House and all its satellite buildings and offices be fumigated to rid them of the stench of corruptness propagated by this administration. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.