Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Message 1 of 13

@phyllisc6781wrote:

After admitting to investigators that she “told little white lies on trump’s behalf,”  (she helped craft the memo in which the meeting with the Russian  operative offering dirt on Clinton, became a meeting about “adoption,” Hicks has announced that within the next two weeks she will be resigning.

And so, we see another corrupt person leave the idiot’s administration. 

Hicks, Porter, Flynn, Bannon, Spencer, Scaramucci, Walsh, Dubke, Gorka, Manigault, —good job, “liddle “ donnie dumb dumb—you sure put the best in the people’s house.

After this fool is taken out of office, I suggest that the White House and all its satellite buildings and offices be fumigated to rid them of the stench of corruptness propagated by this administration. 

Fumigation AND an EXORCISM!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Message 2 of 13

Phyllis, I hope you realize the only people who understand what's going on and/ what this means, are those who reside in the real world. Trump supporters are locked into their own alternate reality.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@nctarheel— LOL! Yup they got the right rodent that’s for sure.  I’m hoping that the last rat that left—the fat stupid one—depicts trump!

GEE, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@phyllisc6781wrote:

And so, we see another corrupt person leave the idiot’s administration. 

Hicks, Porter, Flynn, Bannon, Spencer, Scaramucci, Walsh, Dubke, Gorka, Manigault, —good job, “liddle “ donnie dumb dumb—you sure put the best in the people’s house.

After this fool is taken out of office, I suggest that the White House and all its satellite buildings and offices be fumigated to rid them of the stench of corruptness propagated by this administration.

@phyllisc6781,

I have found video of the above taking their exit of the White House.

See if you can discern who is who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkklEdkL_ws

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

FIVE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTORS IN ONE YEAR!!!!!

A NEW ALL TIME RECORD!!!!!!!

MAY NEVER BE BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@john258— I can name whole  groups helped by trump:  child molesters

wife beaters

racist

the Russians

entertainment networks passing themselves off as news networks

conspiracy theorists

Hanoi Janes who spread nothing but propaganda and lies

.... oh I’m sure the list goes on. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

Here is something to think about. If you go back over Trumps adult life I think you will find that anyone who ever got close to him was destroyed by him. I know of no other person in this world with such a record. Could be our far right can give us the names of some people that were helped by being close to him over the years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

"More than 30 aides to President Donald Trump have been stripped of access to top secret intelligence, two people familiar with the move said."

Good thing he hires only the best

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@alferdpackerwrote:

And of course it's merely coincidence that she would announce her resignation the day after being grilled for eight hours...

Hope Hicks to Resign as White House Communications Director - The New York Times

IMHO her departure had more to do with Manafort's additional 5 charges than her own grilling.

See, we KNOW she's already helped Donny to commit obstruction of justice with her little tapdance to conceal the emails (since recovered)  where Lemontop tells his son to lie to the FBI (tell 'em you were discussing ADOPTION with the Ruskies jr - they'll buy ANYTHING from a Trump...or words to that effect) and she's seen enough to know continuing to swim in seet will produce a lasting aroma that will attract Muellers bloodhounds, so she's OUTTA THERE with enough dirt to cop a good plea deal and maybe get to see her kids before the graduate from highschool, a prospect Manafort has already forefited.

This makes EIGHTEEN top officials in the Der Trumper Administration who have fled since he slithered into the White House. Flynn (Guilty plea) Papadopolos (Guilty Plea) Manafort (16 Felonies) Gates (12 Felonies) and the rest fired or fled to save their souls.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@CriticalThinking—Still laughing! You want to know what’s sad, CT? The idiot’s  supporters can’t figure out why your statement was so funny.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.