Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

Message 21 of 27

Rker wrote-My party was a party that I was proud of, now, i feel ashamed to see those Republican in Congress and Senate that have no stones to actually stand to this President and allow this President to thrash their moral values. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I don`t see moral values having anything to do with how Trump is running the country. He is actually doing what he promised and the Dems and some Republicans are upset that he is actually doing what he promised. I  find it refreshing that he is doing what he  promised which other Presidents  seems to  quickly forget when they acually win an election (both Dems and Republicans)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

In spite of Politics  on both sides ,this country is still beautiful and thriving. Although I didn`t like Obama  and his policies ,I respected that he won the election(2) and didn`t obcess over it .The left seems incapable of doing that.

Really? Your POTUS has removed virtually all the pollution controls that stopped America from becoming a wasteland and the only ones thriving are those at the very top of the economic pyramid.

His inhuman treatment of refugees is a disgrace.

His support of tyrants is a disgrace

His attack on our strongest and oldest allies is a disgrace.

His assertion he is above the law is a disgrace.

His 'or-chasing and wussygrabbing are a disgrace.

His use of the presidency to enrich himself and his family is a disgrace.

Long story short - Everything Der Trrumper has done since usurping the Presidency with the help of our most dangerous advisary is a disgrace.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

In spite of Politics  on both sides ,this country is still beautiful and thriving. Although I didn`t like Obama  and his policies ,I respected that he won the election(2) and didn`t obcess over it .The left seems incapable of doing that.

The only problem that I see with your post, is that actually, I don't represent the Left. I am not even a Democrat. I am a very proud Republican  that is against this Administration that is turning my party into a party that ignore moral values.
My party was a party that I was proud of, now, i feel ashamed to see those Republican in Congress and Senate that have no stones to actually stand to this President and allow this President to thrash their moral values. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27

NCtarheel wrote-Hardly a day goes by that "SPANKY" Trump doesn't mention Hillary and the election........ 18 months ago!!!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How can we miss her when she never goes away? LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

The left seems incapable of doing that.

And where are you getting your information?

Hardly a day goes by that "SPANKY" Trump doesn't mention Hillary and the election........ 18 months ago!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

Message 27 of 27

It looks to me that America the Beautiful is turning into America the Ugly.
The people that are  so blind with this new policy by this Administration and that cannot see or want to see how ugly and immoral all of this is, 
They deserve the contempt of the world. they deserve to be pushed aside as irrelevant, as a country that will not do what is right but only what is convenient.
The country that was, the country that represented a free world and a Democracy has become a joke.

This is who we are. this is who we Americans have become. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors