Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

Message 1 of 27

@rker321 wrote:

It looks to me that America the Beautiful is turning into America the Ugly.
The people that are  so blind with this new policy by this Administration and that cannot see or want to see how ugly and immoral all of this is, 
They deserve the contempt of the world. they deserve to be pushed aside as irrelevant, as a country that will not do what is right but only what is convenient.
The country that was, the country that represented a free world and a Democracy has become a joke.

This is who we are. this is who we Americans have become. 

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see...

The current law on the books is not new.  Why are you spreading misinformation?

The Congress has the job of writting law.  It is also their job to reform laws that need to be fixed.  

To try to lay this mess at the feet of the Executive branch of government shows a complete lack of knowledge of how our government works.  

Did you never learn this in any of the classes you attended?

https://www.fairus.org/legislation/reports-and-analysis/history-of-us-immigration-laws

Check the dates on this timeline...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Dry your Lady Liberty, the Conservatives have stopped the neoMarxist assault on your land and are working hard to protect your borders.

Oh  the victims.  the poor poor Conservative victims of the United States and the founders of this nation.

What does that mean?

Norhinfg,  tha way you cannot report anything that I say to you and have it removed. 

Say wot???????

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Dry your Lady Liberty, the Conservatives have stopped the neoMarxist assault on your land and are working hard to protect your borders.

Oh  the victims.  the poor poor Conservative victims of the United States and the founders of this nation.

What does that mean?

Norhinfg,  tha way you cannot report anything that I say to you and have it removed. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What does that mean?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

trump supporters - the Quislings of this century  are lying - just like Putin's "useful idiot" is lying to make himself look good in his own eyes - and in the eyes of blithering fools who voted for him and continue to believe his (Putin inspired) lies...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for statue of liberty tear

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

In spite of Politics  on both sides ,this country is still beautiful and thriving. Although I didn`t like Obama  and his policies ,I respected that he won the election(2) and didn`t obcess over it .The left seems incapable of doing that.

The only problem that I see with your post, is that actually, I don't represent the Left. I am not even a Democrat. I am a very proud Republican  that is against this Administration that is turning my party into a party that ignore moral values.
My party was a party that I was proud of, now, i feel ashamed to see those Republican in Congress and Senate that have no stones to actually stand to this President and allow this President to thrash their moral values. 

New policy, new policy. Who's going to break the truth to the author of this reply?

Why  not you?   you seem to have all the answers

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

Image result for statue of liberty tear

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

NCtarheel wrote-Hardly a day goes by that "SPANKY" Trump doesn't mention Hillary and the election........ 18 months ago!!!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How can we miss her when she never goes away? LOL

Right you are!!!  MeeMaw is going all over the world crying because she lost the election.  She is just like Bill, just can't go away.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors