From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AMERIC SEES IN COLORS

Message 71 of 81

While I am not a registered Democrat I consider myself a liberal. On principle, I swore I would not vote for any Republican since GW Bush invaded Iran (with the assistance of the country, Saudi Arabia, that provided 19 of the 20 '9/11' hijackers).

So, call me a Democrat. Yet last spring I had to renew my auto registration and so I got a license plate with Martin Luther King on it with phrase "Live the Dream" (Florida). This was my way of tweaking the many racist people who live in this area.

I guess I am the exception to your rule.

On the other hand, you certainly do have clear and correct history of the early Democrat and  Republican parties. The roles have changed.

(sort of like the north and south magnetic poles of the Earth seem to be reversing as reported in recent news articles...this seems to happen every so often)

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  The left is pointing at everybody but themselves and calling them racist. 

Not everybody, we're only calling the racists racist.

Democrats are racist.  They started the KKK, had recent Senators/Presidents that hated blacks, Robert Byrd (look him up) was a member of congress (D) and was the grand dragon of the KKK.  Lyndon Johnson when he signed the civil rights act said "this will have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years".  You have the violent Antifa who is all Democrats and a hate group.

Yes, Democrats are the party of hate and racism, yet they point at others and accuse them all the time.  Nobody is fooled by these racist Democrats!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 81

It is ridiculous and foolish to now  refuse to see what this country has done for decades and generations.

YOu all have always called people white, black, brown, red and yellow depending of their racial extraction.
And that has been done by Democrat and Republicans and everyone alike.
So don't tell me that I am a racist. it is you that have always seen people in colors. and not I.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 81

NOTHAPPENING:   Yes, Democrats are the party of hate and racism, yet they point at others and accuse them all the time. 

Go through all the ridiculous contortions you want to, but whatever happened decades ago with Democrats is irrelevant to today's discussions of racism. Republicans are clearly and unequivocally the part of hate, white nationalism,and racism. You seem too hate that they are being called that, so why support what you dislike?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 81

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Democrats are racist. 

They are the ones who keep invoking racism even when it doesn't apply.  The way to keep it alive instead of working to temper it.

First of all  I am not a Democrat or a Liberal or a leftist
But can you deny the fact that people in this country call others by their colors? and not by who they are?
If so, do not call anyone ;white or brown, or black or red or yellow. don't blame me for what has always been done in this country. Next time refer to people as people and not in colors.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 81

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Democrats are racist. 

They are the ones who keep invoking racism even when it doesn't apply.  The way to keep it alive instead of working to temper it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 81

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  The left is pointing at everybody but themselves and calling them racist. 

Democrats are racist.  They started the KKK, had recent Senators/Presidents that hated blacks, Robert Byrd (look him up) was a member of congress (D) and was the grand dragon of the KKK.  Lyndon Johnson when he signed the civil rights act said "this will have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years".  You have the violent Antifa who is all Democrats and a hate group.

Yes, Democrats are the party of hate and racism, yet they point at others and accuse them all the time.  Nobody is fooled by these racist Democrats!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 81

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 81

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:   Food for thought: this post is racist!

Really? Which race did rker denigrate? More food for thought......study the definition of "racist" before using the term improperly.

As a member of the left, you should know this - all races.  The left is pointing at everybody but themselves and calling them racist.  Why can't I do the same?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 81

NOTHAPPENING:   Food for thought: this post is racist!

Really? Which race did rker denigrate? More food for thought......study the definition of "racist" before using the term improperly.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 81

Food for thought: this post is racist!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors