Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AMERIC SEES IN COLORS

Message 61 of 81

@rker321 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Democrats are racist. 

They are the ones who keep invoking racism even when it doesn't apply.  The way to keep it alive instead of working to temper it.

First of all  I am not a Democrat or a Liberal or a leftist
But can you deny the fact that people in this country call others by their colors? and not by who they are?
If so, do not call anyone ;white or brown, or black or red or yellow. don't blame me for what has always been done in this country. Next time refer to people as people and not in colors.

You are the one who started this post off by mentioning colors of different ethnicities, so it seems you are a big part of it.  Why even point it out?  Only those who dwell on it would keep bringing color up.  Next time "refer to people as people."

You always say you're not liberal or republican, so do you just post here to be contentious?  Because it all sounds like what a Liberal supporter would post.

“Racism does not have a good track record. It's been tried out for a long time and you'd think by now we'd want to put an end to it instead of putting it under new management.”  Thomas Sowell

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 81

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Most people pointing fingers at others and calling them racist are racist themselves!

Umm...

About those pointing fingers...

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Food for thought: this post is racist!

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Democrats are racist.  They started the KKK, had recent Senators/Presidents that hated blacks, Robert Byrd (look him up) was a member of congress (D) and was the grand dragon of the KKK.  Lyndon Johnson when he signed the civil rights act said "this will have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years".  You have the violent Antifa who is all Democrats and a hate group.

Yes, Democrats are the party of hate and racism, yet they point at others and accuse them all the time.  Nobody is fooled by these racist Democrats!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 81

Not unique to America. Every nation whites have colonized sees color. It was and is used as a power structure to keep whites in power.

Colorism spans the globe. Just look how popular skin bleaching creams are in so many former colonial territories.  Or how Latinos with lighter skin make $5,000 more than Latinos with darker skin, on average. It’s everywhere whites have divided and conquered. 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 81
@NOTHAPPENING: When you say that Democrats are racist by nature, are you referring to those of us who vote the Democratic party right now, or the people in Washington who oppose Trump and are running to retake the presidency?
Just curious.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 81

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@FredSmif wrote:

You may very well be the exception to the rule that Democrats foster racism.  I know that there are exceptions to every rule.  Blacks are doing better under Trump (having more opportunities, making more money, and having better jobs) than any other (R or D) President, yet you have the average Democrat pointing fingers at Trump and accusing him (every move) of being racist.

Most people pointing fingers at others and calling them racist are racist themselves!

Oh dear  I guess that you haven't noticed that you in your post have made my point. so the "blaks" are now better with Trump?  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Do you have a better way of describing who I'm talking about.  If so, please inform me.

Gosh  can't you see what you yourself wrote in your post.?  Blacks are doing better under Trump   
You are referring to individuals of the black race as "blacks"   now do you get it. seeing in colors.?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 81

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@FredSmif wrote:

You may very well be the exception to the rule that Democrats foster racism.  I know that there are exceptions to every rule.  Blacks are doing better under Trump (having more opportunities, making more money, and having better jobs) than any other (R or D) President, yet you have the average Democrat pointing fingers at Trump and accusing him (every move) of being racist.

Oh dear  I guess that you haven't noticed that you in your post have made my point. so the "blaks" are now better with Trump?  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Do you have a better way of describing who I'm talking about.  If so, please inform me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 81

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@FredSmif wrote:

Many many years ago, I saw a news article in which Barbara Bush a woman that I admire, respect and the words that she used.
She referred to her own grandchildren as "my brown grandbabies"

it sort of stuck with me. Do I think that she was a racist person. Of course not.

And probably neither are you Nothappening.
But this country has foeever had a Culturally endemic  racist idiosyincracy. that has forever existed. is not a mannter of being a Demorat or a Republican is simply being an American.
Acept the fact that racism has always been present in thiis culture and fix it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 81

@FredSmif wrote:

While I am not a registered Democrat I consider myself a liberal. On principle, I swore I would not vote for any Republican since GW Bush invaded Iran (with the assistance of the country, Saudi Arabia, that provided 19 of the 20 '9/11' hijackers).

So, call me a Democrat. Yet last spring I had to renew my auto registration and so I got a license plate with Martin Luther King on it with phrase "Live the Dream" (Florida). This was my way of tweaking the many racist people who live in this area.

I guess I am the exception to your rule.

On the other hand, you certainly do have clear and correct history of the early Democrat and  Republican parties. The roles have changed.

(sort of like the north and south magnetic poles of the Earth seem to be reversing as reported in recent news articles...this seems to happen every so often)

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  The left is pointing at everybody but themselves and calling them racist. 

Not everybody, we're only calling the racists racist.

Democrats are racist.  They started the KKK, had recent Senators/Presidents that hated blacks, Robert Byrd (look him up) was a member of congress (D) and was the grand dragon of the KKK.  Lyndon Johnson when he signed the civil rights act said "this will have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years".  You have the violent Antifa who is all Democrats and a hate group.

Yes, Democrats are the party of hate and racism, yet they point at others and accuse them all the time.  Nobody is fooled by these racist Democrats!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 81

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:   Yes, Democrats are the party of hate and racism, yet they point at others and accuse them all the time. 

Go through all the ridiculous contortions you want to, but whatever happened decades ago with Democrats is irrelevant to today's discussions of racism. Republicans are clearly and unequivocally the part of hate, white nationalism,and racism. You seem too hate that they are being called that, so why support what you dislike?

You can lie all you want but even you know that the Democrats are in charge of racism and are responsible for keeping black people down for decades while pointing at others knowing that they are the true racists!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 81

@rker321 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Democrats are racist. 

They are the ones who keep invoking racism even when it doesn't apply.  The way to keep it alive instead of working to temper it.

First of all  I am not a Democrat or a Liberal or a leftist
But can you deny the fact that people in this country call others by their colors? and not by who they are?
If so, do not call anyone ;white or brown, or black or red or yellow. don't blame me for what has always been done in this country. Next time refer to people as people and not in colors.

I don't think of people as colors.  I leave that job to Democrats who are racist by nature.

Kudos
Views