From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ALT-RIGHT LEAVING AMERICAN SITES FOR RUSSIAN SITES

Message 1 of 11

Sounds about right!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@Panjandrum wrote:

afisher:  She was followed by 70K people in the US.       It should not surprise me to observe how gullible people are, but it does.    Don't people ever look at the site or investigate who is talking ....apparently not.   

I don't want to know how many of them would remain loyal after finding this out.

if, for our sampling, we use Trump voters here that still support Trump, non of them have left her lol

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@MIseker wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

American Alt-Right Leaves Facebook for Russian Site VKontakte

No surprise - those guys always were un-American...

During the elections lot of Hillary haters quotes were traced back to RT ( russia times ) and sputnik..and were wholeheatedly embraced. Im the one that traced them, and sometimes they just posted te articles.

I am amazed at the number of posters here and people I know in my town who have fallen for fake Russian  Facebook postings, along with other fake news by Breitbart, daily Caller, etc. and then there is Trump shutting out the major news networks. It's like a page out of Hitler's time.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Afisher-Won’t say this is true with no proof/I’ll leave that up to Trump and his ridiculous supporters – – but, I heard the other day that a large number of so-called Trump supporters were a boys– – not just this one who had the large following.

Sad on one hand, but a real relief, for IF it is true, that means that my belief in the intelligence of the American people is somewhat restored in that these followers may not be real.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@alferdpacker wrote:

American Alt-Right Leaves Facebook for Russian Site VKontakte

No surprise - those guys always were un-American...

During the elections lot of Hillary haters quotes were traced back to RT ( russia times ) and sputnik..and were wholeheatedly embraced. Im the one that traced them, and sometimes they just posted te articles.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@Panjandrum wrote:

afisher:  She was followed by 70K people in the US.       It should not surprise me to observe how gullible people are, but it does.    Don't people ever look at the site or investigate who is talking ....apparently not.   

I don't want to know how many of them would remain loyal after finding this out.

All of them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Good ....................... it's where they belong. Maybe Trump will start posting there too !

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Good point and info, afish.  It's sad how many BS POV we've seen posted here from those mostly on the right that have been revealed as Russian disinformation.  And of course, no one has the guts to admit it. A bunch of cowards....

Thanks for this interesting topic, A.P. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Hilariously, one of the few popular RW bloggers appears to be a bot.  Jenna Abrams, the freewheeling American blogger who believed in a return to segregation and said that many of America’s problems stemmed from PC culture run amok, did not exist.   

Her account was the creation of employees at the Internet Research Agency, or the Russian government-funded “troll farm,” in St. Petersburg.

She was followed by 70K people in the US.       It should not surprise me to observe how gullible people are, but it does.    Don't people ever look at the site or investigate who is talking ....apparently not.      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors