Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ALABAMA POLICE CHIEF SUSPENDED - FACEBOOK LIE...

Message 1 of 3

A moron at every turn.  Hope he get's sued....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: ALABAMA POLICE CHIEF SUSPENDED - FACEBOOK LIE...

Message 2 of 3

@alferdpacker wrote:

AL Local Police Chief Suspended Over ‘Sarcasm’ About Jones, Child Sex Abuse – Talking Points Memo

Entirely an appropriate response to a facebook lie that was deliberately intended to cause harm to the public perception of Doug Jones' character - hope Jones gets a settlement that includes a public apology/admission out of it...

I have no idea why public figures think they can post stuff like that. As a retiree I don't have to answer to a boss anymore so it really doesn't matter if I sling the crap. Sigh... It just shows the intelligence of the type of leadership the right-wing wants

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

ALABAMA POLICE CHIEF SUSPENDED - FACEBOOK LIE...

Message 3 of 3

AL Local Police Chief Suspended Over ‘Sarcasm’ About Jones, Child Sex Abuse – Talking Points Memo

Entirely an appropriate response to a facebook lie that was deliberately intended to cause harm to the public perception of Doug Jones' character - hope Jones gets a settlement that includes a public apology/admission out of it...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors